51 Reviews for Yanman Photography

Proofs (2)
Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
51 Yanman Photography Reviews

My husband and I chose Yanman Photography because we saw the amazing end product from Allison’s brother’s wedding and they exceeded our expectations with our wedding! Picking the right photography package was easy when it came to them as they had a package that included hi-def videography as well, which was a must have for us and we didn’t want to have to use a separate videographer, so it was perfect that it came all together in one package! When it came to our wedding day, we had Steve Yanni and Gayla Brannen as our photographers and couldn’t have been happier. They went about the wedding day with ease and you wouldn’t have even known they were there most of the time; they were that good! We were very particular with the must have photos and we had sent them a pretty long list, but they came with the list printed out and made sure everything was checked off and that we got all the photos we truly wanted. We don’t have to go back and look at the group of photos and think to ourselves “oh no, we missed that one” because Yanman Photography takes care of all of it!! Our end product of our photos was truly amazing and beautiful! It was such a quick turnaround as well for when we got the final pictures back which made us very happy! Look no further then Yanman Photography for all of your photography needs, they do an amazing and beautiful job!!

-Allison and Garland Chick

Photos
Profile Picture Allison, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards

We used Gala as our photographer and she was wonderful'! Easy to work with and professional!

Profile Picture User7444821, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)
3.1

I expected so much from this vendor. I wasn't thrilled with the photos, I belive I paid way too much and honestly, I was a bit creeped out by the photographer.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5210509, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

I can not wait to see what our wedding pictures will look like. I have so much confidence in Steve and his team. We are getting married in Florida but we live in Missouri so traveling and setting up arrangements with vendors is not always easy of done in person. Steve was so flexible and willing to skype with us about our needs and he was able to create a package that was exactly what we wanted and needed and well within our budget.

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I loved talking with Steve and discussing all our wants and needs for our big day. He made everything seem so easy and calmed my nerves. I can not wait for our big day and to see all the great moments he captures for us.

Profile Picture User5331953, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steve and his team are fantastic. You will have memories for a lifetime with Yanman Photography. Hire them for your big day. I'm so glad we did.

Profile Picture Tarre, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images

Very Professional staff. Pictures came out very beautiful. Would recommend anyone to choose this photographer.

Profile Picture April, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Stephen and his team were very professional and made sure that our wedding day was perfect. They knew exactly what pictures to take in order to tell our story. Thank you so much for making everything flawless. I would recommend you all to any bride who wants wonderful pictures for her wedding day!

Profile Picture Lauren , 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Yanman Photography did the pictures and video for our wedding on 7/18/15 in Heathrow Florida. Steve and his crew did an amazing job. He did our engagement pictures and provided our save the dates too. They came out great! Steve was great to work with, very nice, friendly and always available to answer my questions. He gave us a great price and the package included everything we needed and wanted for our perfect wedding. I am so happy we used him and would definitely recommend Yaman Photography!

Profile Picture Candace, 8/15/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steve really worked with us to make our wedding stress free and memorable! His photos were beautiful!!

Profile Picture Jen, 5/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the privileged to work with Steve during our wedding process. He photographed our engagement and wedding day photos. He was very professional and diligent with his work. Everyone that has seen our pictures have loved them all! We are very please to have chosen Yanman Photography for our special day.

Profile Picture Tania, 12/28/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing photographer! We were very happy with engagement photos, save the dates, rehearsal dinner photos, wedding photos, thank you cards and wedding albums. Very nice personality and easy to work with. I would defiantely recommend him to any bride!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/10/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Steve and his team did a great job for our wedding. We purchased one of their package deals that included 2 photographers and a videographer and i'm so glad that we did.

We just received our photos back in a very quick 2 week turn around time (thanks Steve!) AND they are amazing, Steve is so talented and it shows in his work. He captured so many of our special moments perfectly and the detail shots are breathtaking. Can't wait to get our album and video back to see the finished products. I would highly recommend Steve and his team to anyone that wants beautiful quality work by a professional team. His assistant for the day was also great so pleasant, friendly and easy to work with, the videographer was present but never in the way, KUDOS to the entire Yanman team! Thanks for the awesome work on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Mrs. C, 8/3/14, 4 Reviews
4.7

Working with YanMan photography was truly a pleasure for our wedding! Steve was very flexible and excellent with communication. Even though we were working with a small budget, we really feel as though we got wonderful service. The proofs look amazing and there are more than enough shots to choose from as we prepare to make our wedding album. My only comment is that if you are not someone who cannot take some sarcasm, then you might want to mention that before. Steve was very professional when working with my husband and I during our private sessions; however, he did have some somewhat snarky/sarcastic comments when trying to get everyone together for the family photos (and when guests were trying to take photos with their phones). He was not exactly rude but it seemed as though he could have been a little more patient with the family and guests. Other than that, I truly enjoyed having him as our wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/22/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had met Stephen Yanman at a wedding show in Orlando about a year before our wedding date. We live in the Orlando area, but our wedding would be a destination wedding in New Orleans, Louisiana. We had researched many photographers in the New Orleans area and many did not meet the look and feel that we wanted from our photographs. Then there were some that were what we were looking for but would cost us more than the venue and caterer combined!
Stephen was pleasent and profesional from the moment we spoke with him. We loved his work and his point of view on photos was what we were searching for. Stephen was super excited to travel to New Orleans and shoot our rehearsal dinner and wedding. Many other photographers were so non-enthusiastic about even the thought of the travel to another city.
Our venue was a plantation in the New Orleans area and had 250 year old oak trees throughout the property. The trees are what sold us on the venue and Stephen was able to capture the beauty of the plantation without it overcoming the main subject, the bride and groom. We knew that a second photographer was going to be needed in order to capture all of the splendor and Stephen called a friend to come in from Atlanta and shoot with him.
Both Stephen's shots and his second photographer, Sherri Zellers, were FABULOUS!!! They knew that shots that we had to have, family formals, and could see the beauty in other shots that we didn't have to instruct him to get.
Stephen was wonderful to work with. Always positive and profesional and personable.
I would HIGHLY recommend Stephen Yanman to anyone looking for a photographer for ANY event you are planning. You will not be dissappointed!!!!!

Profile Picture Beverly, 3/8/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Steve was wonderful. He showed up early and came to me at my hotel to take some shots of me getting ready. He helped organize all the groups for family shots and coordinated with other vendors. He got wonderful candid shots of various moments of the day.

Profile Picture Marcy, 11/17/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are from the UK and got married in Florida earlier this month. Finding the right vendors through Internet and phone calls only was extremely hard as you can probably imagine!
We felt extremely lucky when the day finally came and everything about it was absolutely amazing!

Steve was very friendly and patient with everyone and the photos are absolutely amazing! Would highly recommend Yanmam photography for your wedding!

Profile Picture Gina, 11/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Yanman Phiotography for both our engagement and wedding pictures! He and his team were great and now that we have seen our pictures we can't wait to see our video.

Profile Picture Marci, 11/2/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Steven went out of his way to capture every single moment during our ceremony and reception. The quality of the images is top of the line, super fast response to your questions. He will make your wedding memories, last for ever. I recommend his services 100% :). My sister also booked her wedding with him, needless to say, he did N amazing job too! :)

Profile Picture S & W, 7/27/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Steve was very professional and attentive to our needs. We hired him for the 5 hour package because our main concern was to get great shots of the ceremony and formal shots afterwards with our family and bridal party. Also, we were already on a budget and he is very reasonably priced compared to everyone else we researched. Once we met Steve, we knew we wanted to hire him on the spot. He puts you at ease and really listens to what you want. Our wedding was simple, nothing fancy, but he was well worth it and the photos were really great, excluding a few unflattering candid shots but you really can't help that sometimes - only because of that reason I would say about 95% of the pictures were amazing.

Steve arrived to the venue on time and ready (he actually beat the bride to the church) and professionally dressed. My family loved his professionalism and he captured a lot of amazing photos without being seen! I had no idea where exactly he was during the ceremony but he managed to get incredible pictures. I did forget to ask for a few photos but that was my mistake - everything he was asked for, he delivered!

I would definitely hire this photographer again! If our budget hadn't been tight already, I would have hired him for the whole night. But for the time he was there, he gave us everything we wanted.

Profile Picture Carolin, 6/1/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steve from Yanman was an excellent photographer! He captured so many great moments, some of which I didn't get to see when they happened since the bride can't be everywhere! We are so happy with the results and are having a tough time choosing which ones to hang on the wall. Steve also had a great personality to work with, putting our family and bridal party at ease and was very professional and worked well with our other vendors. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Lucy, 4/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had a small wedding with a lower budget in March, and since my wedding was on a Friday night, Steve was able to work with us as the photographer. He not only took amazing photos, but was great to have at the wedding since is very personable and easy to talk to. He also gives great direction for formal photos and made taking them a lot of fun. He also made me feel very secure about the photos since he has many different ways of keeping them safe and having back-ups. Overall the service was great.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved all the pictures! Great to work with and very professional! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture User3106745, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

We are from the UK and got married in Florida. Yanman were incredibly helpful in sorting out the photography and made us feel completely comfortable and not worry about booking from another country. There service and professionalism was excellent. As for the photos and videos I cannot begin to say how happy we are with them. I could not rate Yanman high enough!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Our photographer was GREAT! They were on time and dependable. All of our guests commented on how great the photos turned out. He emails each of your guests (when they register on the wedding day) with the wedding link that has all of the pictures so your guests can live your moment again. His ideas of photos are unique and we are so happy with his services. Couldn't have picked someone better. A+

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/29/12, 11 Reviews