Yanelis Torres Photography Reviews

Yanelis Torres Photography 7
  • Lopez

Lopez Lucia · Married on 06/09/2019

Attention to detail

Yane is so creative and wonderful to work with! She is professional and timely. She exceeded all of my expectations and my pictures are beautiful. I have received so many compliments on my photos and guests mentioned how nice she was during my ceremony and reception.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Yanelis Torres Photography's reply:

You two are the sweetest! Thank YOU for allowing me to capture such awesome occasions in your life. Best to you both always.

Vanessa · Married on 04/12/2019

Yanelis was a pleasure to work with! Everything went extremely smooth the day of my Engagment shoot. She was extremely professional, made everything stress-free and fun!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Yanelis Torres Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa!! I can't wait for your wedding day!
  • Jessica

Jessica Noda · Married on 12/21/2018

Amazing photogragher

Yane has always showed professional and courteous behavior with me and my family. She has been the only photographer for my family and I. I will continue to use her and represent well. I love her quality of work. She is very unique!!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Yanelis Torres Photography's reply:

Thank you Jess! May this new journey be forever filled with happiness and love. You have a beautiful family.

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2018

Yanelis is great!

Yanelis is a true professional and easy to work with. She was always responsive and attentive to our needs. She was on time for the wedding and captured all the amazing moments. The pictures turned out beautifully and the colors were amazing. We had an indoor/ outdoor wedding and Yanelis captured it amazingly well. She even stayed longer than we contracted her for so she could capture it all. certainly recommend her!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Yanelis Torres Photography 8
    Yanelis Torres Photography 9
    Yanelis Torres Photography 10
    Yanelis Torres Photography 11
    Yanelis Torres Photography 12
    Yanelis Torres Photography 13

Yanelis Torres Photography's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for the kind words! I had such a great time photographing your day. You and your guests were so welcoming and fun.

Julianne · Married on 06/17/2018

Yane was wonderful to work with for our wedding. She was creative and professional, and able to capture so many beautiful photos of family as well as great photos of us. These will be treasured keepsakes in the years to come.

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Yanelis Torres Photography 20
    Yanelis Torres Photography 21
    Yanelis Torres Photography 22

Yanelis Torres Photography's reply:

You both were the sweetest and a true pleasure to work with. I hope you had an amazing time in your wedding day and the trip that followed.

Lynn · Married on 06/15/2018

Has a great experience with Yanelis, she was very professional and really tried to capture the special moments of my wedding. Very reasonably priced, I feel I got a great value for her service and attention. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Yanelis Torres Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lynn. You guys were the sweetest.

silvana · Married on 06/04/2018

Yane is absolutely amazing. She has a sensitive eye for those spontaneous moments that make PERFECT photos. Very creative and artistic. Plus she's the sweetest (not like most photographers). Recommend 100%.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Yanelis Torres Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Silvana. You guys were the best. So welcoming and easy to photograph. Congratulations on this new journey. Cheers to many years in union to you and Robbie!

Ana · Married on 05/09/2018

Yanelis is always opened to any ideas I might have for my daughters pictures. I’m so blessed I found her. She truly understands her and captures the most perfect moments of my daughter. Yanelis is a true professional, always responsive whenever I have any concerns and always on time. Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Yanelis Torres Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ana. You girls are the best, beautiful inside and out. :)

Stephanie · Married on 02/17/2017

Amazing experience having these pictures taken by Yanelis, she is so sweet and creative. The pictures are honestly perfect, and I received them via email only one day after the photoshoot. My fiance, our family, and friends have nothing but amazing things to say about the pictures. They look so natural and beautiful. I would never choose any other photographer.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Jamie · Married on 06/19/2010

We chose Yanelis to photograph our wedding day. Not only is she incredibly professional, fun and easy to work with but totally understood exactly what we wanted and was able to exceed our expectations. When my husband and I received our photos, we were blown away. All of the pictures were beautiful but the best part was that Yanelis truly captured the emotion of all the moments that took place during our magical night. All of our friends and family have commented on how amazing our wedding photos came out and have said they are some of the best they have ever seen. We are beyond thrilled that Yanelis was the photographer for our wedding day and highly recommend her to anyone in need of a fabulous photographer!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Yanelis Torres Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jamie & Floren! You two are simply the best and so blessed to have found each other. Xo!