11 Reviews for Wyatt Austin Jewelers

Ring Sizing (1)
Stone Upgrades (1)
Warranties (1)
11 Wyatt Austin Jewelers Reviews

We had a great experience with Robin! She was patient with us as we went through the process of selecting a style that suited me the best. Her attention to detail and knowledge of diamonds, settings, etc. was extremely helpful! And I love my ring!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades, Warranties, Custom Engag. Rings

Candice is awesome! My fiancé and I had such a great experience picking out my engagement ring. Candice put absolutely no pressure on us. I could not have imagined how beautiful my ring turned out. Strongly recommend.

Profile Picture Carrie, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Awesome! My fiance had my engagement ring custom made and the designer suggested a wedding band to match perfectly! She also worked with my fiance to create his ideal band. Love it!

Profile Picture User7545790, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Our experience with Wyatt Austin was nothing but exceptional. My family has been going to Wyatt Austin for years. Their customer service, knowledge and talent exceeds all our expectations of a jewelry store. My engagement ring that was designed with the help of Amy, is stunning and more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Thank you to Candice and your team for all of your help.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7111811, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We love Wyatt Austin for all of our jewelry! This time is to review our wedding rings, which are beautiful and elegant and stunning. We arrived knowing the "vintage design" that we wanted and were given superb, patient, and knowledgeable attention, until we selected the set of rings we wanted. We know that Wyatt Austin has been a local business that supports the Schaumburg area for many years, and that is why we shop local, family businesses like them. Look for them near the mall, but so conveniently located across the street with better service than you will ever find from any other jewelry store. Thank you for making our special day so wonderful and a life time of happiness enjoying our rings! Mr & Mrs Q

Profile Picture User6641658, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands, Custom Accessories

Wyatt Austin was the most patient, helpful, and down to earth out of all the jewelers my now husband visited. They did an amazing job with designing, setting, and creating my beautiful engagement ring and wedding band. We are able to contact them and stop by with every question and concern we have without any hesitation. Robin and the whole team truly make you feel like part of the Wyatt Austin family!

Profile Picture User6230776, 2+ years ago, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands, Custom Engag. Rings

I went to Wyatt Austin for help selecting the perfect engagement ring for my girlfriend. I shared her interests with their designer, Amy, and she came up with a gorgeous wedding set design. My fiancee absolutely loves her ring and I couldn't be happier with the service I've received from Wyatt Austin. Thanks for making dreams come true!

Profile Picture Dan, 11/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Amy Rugg at Wyatt Austin helped my husband design my engagement ring and wedding band. I couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous ring(s)!

When I met Amy to pick out my husbands ring and see my wedding band before it came to life -she was so friendly and willing to work with you to stay in your budget. She didn't try to upsell or say what you wanted couldn't be done at your price range.

We've had an amazing experience at Wyatt Austin and would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks Amy!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We purchased my engagement ring at Wyatt Austin and Amy worked with us to design a custom band. The end result is a stunning one of a kind piece. I receive compliments daily on my ring and couldn't be more pleased with the service all around at Wyatt Austin. It is my pleasure to give them the highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/4/13, 5 Reviews
4.7

Amy Rugg at Wyatt Austin made both my engagement ring and wedding band- her work is INCREDIBLE.

My husband proposed with a handful of loose jewelry, gemstones, and metals all contributed by our family. The plan was to design an engagement ring with all of it, and I had no idea where to start. A friend recommended Amy, and I went to Wyatt Austin really with no idea of what we could do with what we had. After a few consultations and drafts Amy made me the most gorgeous ring I've ever seen! All of the diamonds in it are from our families, and the rose gold was bought as a trade from what we couldn't use. I am complimented every single day, and I'm so grateful to Amy for making this amazing, love-filled heirloom for us!

Amy is friendly, honest, and so talented. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone looking to buy jewelry or have a piece designed and made! Thank you Amy!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/27/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

So in my search for a wedding band (which was the last task in my wedding to do list) I had discovered that the jewelers I used in Dallas did a poor job of sizing my ring and I had several loose stones, I had 3 jewelers tell me that they would not even clean the ring due to the fact that I may lose more stones. Well this is when I stumbled in to Wyatt Austin Jewelers and my guardian angel Amy. It was now 3 weeks before my wedding and speaking first w/ Greg he introduced me to Amy and she saved the day! I worked with Amy over the next week to design my dream ring. Now keep in mind that we used just about all the same stones from my original ring to build the new engagement ring and wedding band. Amy was great to work with she really listens to what I wanted and took several notes, I loved that she could design the ring as I sat with her, she is amazing to work with. She took the design I had and executed it to a tee! I just picked up my ring on Thursday 2 days before my wedding and I was brought to tears as to how beautiful Amy made it! I was shaking as I was blown away when I tried it on for the first time! My husband also loved the ring as well ¬ he thought it was much nicer then the original ring. I have told everyone I run into how Amy is the only jeweler I will ever use!
Go see Amy and you will be out at ease with all your jewelry needs! Thank you Amy for making my dream ring!!! You are absolutely fabulous!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/23/12, 7 Reviews