9 Reviews for Word Center Printing

RSVP Cards (1)
Save the Dates (1)
Assembly (1)
Calligraphy (1)

Marilyn and crew were absolutely amazing. Even when I was being the crazy bride and completely changed the invitations just before we ordered. They look absolutely amazing, the response time to emails is extremely fast. I very highly recommend!

Profile Picture Elisa, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We went to WordPrinting to keep it local and could not be happier. Marilyn and her staff are phenominal. As our wedding was only 4months away our concern was not having enough time to get all printing done. Again, Marilyn is fantastic, being a same sex wedding,she and her staff were very open-minded and went the extra mile to ensure we could get everything done on time. Marilyn's experience is un-surpassed and she had no problem allowing us to design our invitations as they were not your ordinary invitations. We highly recommend WordPrinting and appreciate all their help.

Profile Picture robert, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

Word Center Printing did the most amazing job on my wedding invitations. Marilyn and Taryn assisted us every step of the way. We were guided through the timelines as in when to mail, proper addressing and postage. Not having the experience of hosting a wedding before leaves much up for question and we were well taken care of. The invitations came out beautiful and the church programs were amazing. Everything came in on time with a week or two to spare so it was stress free. Once again, thank You Marilyn and Taryn for your guidance, creativity and professionalism. THE BEST!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Consultations, Printing, Catalog Invitations, Programs, Thank Yous

I cannot begin to describe how wonderful it was to work with Marilyn and everyone at Word Center Printing. At our first meeting with Marilyn, she presented me with a small stack of personalized note cards w/ envelopes that had my name beautifully printed on them. I am a person who absolutely loves having several different types of cards and stationary so I really appreciated this personalized touch.
My fiance and I have incredibly busy schedules and Marilyn was always so accommodating, at times coming to the shop after closing hours or early on weekends to be able to meet with us. She listened so well to what we wanted our wedding invitations to convey and helped to guide us to the best ideas. The final product was absolutely beautiful and we received so many compliments from our guests.
Without hesitation I would recommend Word Center Printing for anyone who is looking for the personal touch and attention as well as the high quality products that only come from Marilyn and her staff at Word Center Printing.

Profile Picture Anna , 6/27/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Brides get excellent treatment at Word Center Printing. The staff is knowledgable and offers both traditional choices and custom designs until you find the perfect invitation suite. A hiccup arose in my choice: I selected a design for my invitation and took a few weeks to make sure my mom and fiancé liked it before going back to place the final order; in those weeks the design was discontinued by a third party vendor. The women at Word Center worked out the problem (calling the company and tracking down the invitation I wanted, helping me snatch up enough of the discontinued stock to have what I had originally chosen). It was a good example of how they are willing to work with you to make your vision happen.

Profile Picture Amber, 8/23/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My invitations were amazing! She has several books to look through and some custom (expensive) options. My invites turned out beautifully.

She also gave us a gift for doing business with her. Very cute.

She also is a good reference for any questions you may have a long the way!

Profile Picture User3773799, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

This place was one of the best that I worked with during my wedding planning. Marylin is so time concious and she delivers exceptionally. My invites were the best I have ever seen. She designed like I wanted and even did more. I will recommend word printing center in concord square ,Hamilton to any bride. I was more than pleased with everything they did for me. From wedding invites,to reception cards and even the programme. I will be going back to do my thank you cards.Thank you Marylin and your team ,you guys are the best.
Victoria and John

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/8/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Our invitations were absolutely beautiful Marilyn and her staff were wonderful to work with and very helpful. We also had our direction cards printed,programs,table numbers and donation cards which were absolutely beautiful everyone loved them.

Profile Picture Allison, 11/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

There were PLENTY of books to go through with lots of variety. Something for everyone. Marilyn gave guidance after a few questions on what I was looking for. We also had our ceremony programs done here. Everything came out beautifully and I HIGHLY recommend this vendor. People think they can just make their own but end up stressing themselves out and end up not being able to get them done. Word Center Printing is worth every penny.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/11/11, 1 Review