White House Wedding Flowers Reviews

White House Wedding Flowers 3
White House Wedding Flowers 4
White House Wedding Flowers 5

Stephanie · Married on 11/08/2014

Jennifer was fantastic and really listened to what I wanted. I trusted her every step of the way. You can tell she has a true passion for what she does.

Sent on 12/04/2014

This vendor was wonderful to work with! She saw that some of my flower options were not in season, and found less expensive but just as beautiful options to keep the cost lower for me. She matched my vision exactly and I could not be more happy with her work. She was timely, professional, and readily available to help.

Sent on 01/01/2015

Rhonda · Married on 09/06/2014

Absolutely beautiful bouquets and arrangements!!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2014

White House florist was an amazing help to making our big day special. They were friendly, really listened to my vision and desires, and delivered! I love Jennifer and the team. I use them for ALL of my flowers needs. Fantastic work, fantastic people, magical day. :)

Sent on 02/17/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/30/2014

I feel the price was a bit steep for what I ordered; however my bouquet was beautiful. The bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful.

Sent on 09/15/2014
  • User4319187 · 2+ years ago

I have used White House florist to send birthday, sympathy and other types of arrangements. I was always pleased. So there was no question that I would make an appointment for a wedding consultation. I took my dress fabric and a Pinterest board of bouquets and corsages. Jennifer and I discussed the details of the ceremony and the reception. We also discussed what kind of flowers were available, my preferences, and my “do not like” list. Jennifer was very easy to talk to and made notes during our consult. She asked questions, and it was easy to follow up with her later.

Delivery and set up were on time and respectfully handled at both locations. The flowers on the altar were beautiful and appropriate in scale. The guild ladies commented on how pretty they were at church service the next morning. My bouquet was stunning! It was a blush colored affair with roses, hydrangea, lilies, lamb's ear and other flowers. And it smelled so good. My only attendants were 10 year old twin granddaughters of the groom. They each carried a scaled down version which they LOVED too! The groom, best man, ring bearer, and my parents wore lilies. Clean, simple and white.

The flowers at the reception were also perfect. Jennifer made a blush rose topper for the cake which was a two tiered pale aqua color that matched my wedding dress. I took the topper and my bouquet with me after the reception. My bouquet ended up in a silver champagne bucket (the only thing I could find to hold it that night) and I put the topper on a silver tray in our bedroom. Three weeks later I still have the bouquet. It has dried but the flowers are stable. I don't think I'll keep it long term, but it was so nice to see it still looking great when we got back from our honeymoon!

I highly recommend White House florist for all occasions and I am so happy that Jennifer Pryor was part of this special day. I look forward to the next time I need a special floral arrangement. I know I will call White House.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Emmy · Married on 05/31/2014

Jennifer is great!!!! Our flowers were more than we expected- they were beyond beautiful.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Kirsten · Married on 05/31/2014

Jennifer listened to my vision for our wedding and helped me find flowers based off the look and colors I was going with. She truly seemed to care about my wedding and the quality of work she provided rather than just viewing the wedding as a job like some other florists I had met with in the area. She was extremely organized and professional, sending me a tentative bill and list of flowers we would be ordering after our initial consultation. She was easy to work with and so helpful! I'd recommend her highly to any brides in the area!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Kate · Married on 05/25/2014

I cannot imagine working with anyone else. I did not have much of a vision for my flowers other then sunflowers, and Jennifer was able to help me develop the floral plan and it turned out perfect! She was very willing to work within a set budget and was very upfront if something was not practical in your budget. I thank her for everything she did in helping me have a beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Joy · Married on 05/10/2014

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful, as I knew they would be! I've known Jennifer and her family for a number of years. She is so talented. She listened and made wonderful suggestions, and everything turned out better than I could have imagined. The colors of the flower selections were stunning. So many guests commented on them! Thank you, Jennifer!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Angela · Married on 05/03/2014

Jennifer was a pleasure to work with! I would definitely use her again in the future

Sent on 05/15/2014

Eleshia · Married on 05/03/2014

Jennifer herself is an amazing person, and her work is equally as amazing. Everything was beautiful, on time and more then I had expected. I will recomend her to everyone!!

Sent on 05/22/2014
  • User3119864 · 2+ years ago

I absolutely loved Jennifer!!! I looked at several florist before her and I was dissatisfied with all of them. She is an awesome florist and everything she did was not only in our budget but it looked 5 star!! If you want a florist that really has great vision and can do ANYTHING she is your girl!!! She is also extremely professional you will not be sorry if you choose her for your wedding!!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Hilary · Married on 04/25/2014

Jennifer was great! She made sure everything went just as planned and helped my vision come to life. Her flowers were gorgeous and for a great price! I am so glad I chose Weddings by Jennifer!

Sent on 06/10/2014

The flowers were simply beautiful. Also, they made if very easy to make changes. I had to call a few times to change/add items, and I never had any issues with it. They were very professional and on time with bringing the flowers at the time I had asked them to deliver.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Jennifer did such a wonderful job on our flowers for the wedding. We sat down and came up with a realistic budget for flowers. Jennifer found ways to save us money by offering alternatives to some of the flowers we loved without sacrificing quality and beauty.

Sent on 04/22/2014

McKenzie · Married on 04/05/2014

The flowers that Jennifer provided for our wedding were perfect. They were exactly what we had discussed during the planning process (actually, they far exceeded my expectations). During the planning process, Jennifer was so flexible. She worked around our budget & didn't try to push us on more expensive flowers or more items. We truly felt like she listened to us & did all that she could to deliver what we wanted in the price range we gave her. Her prices were extremely reasonable & I can't imagine working with any other florist. I highly recommend Weddings by Jennifer! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/19/2014

Jennifer was so easy to work with! Everyone loved my bouquet and flower arrangements!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/15/2014

Jennifer did an amazing job, and made the most beautiful arrangements for our special day- exactly what we wanted! She is so courteous and prompt, and followed up with me to make sure that she understood what I had in mind. I love her flowers, and have bought several items from her gift shop as well- such a neat place to have in Lexington!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Jennifer was great! When I went to meet with her, I had a very vague idea of what I wanted for my bouquet, but she came up with a beautiful arrangement! Everything was beautiful and delivered on time. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2013

I couldn't say enough great things about Jennifer!! She was se easy to work with! When I first sat down with her, I explained to her the look I wanted and showed her a few pictures. During the entire planning process, Jennifer was extremely attentive to every minute detail. She even had some extra thoughts and ideas that we didn't even think of, which we used all of. Come the day of the wedding, the flowers were exactly what I wanted and more! I am definitely recommending Jennifer to everyone I know who has flower needs. She is amazing!!
    -Amanda & Matt Vojvoda

Sent on 11/11/2013

Heather · Married on 09/14/2013

Mrs. Jennifer so nice to work with. My flowers were sooo beautiful. I couldn't ask for anything better. I'm so glad I trusted her with my floral.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Amber · Married on 09/07/2013

My flowers were perfect, exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Amber · Married on 08/24/2013

Throughout the whole planning process, Jennifer was always there to help with her expertise and amazing planning skills. I could not imagine my day going as smoothly without her and her crew! I would give them a 10/10 rating any day!!!!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Kristin · Married on 08/24/2013

Jennifer is wonderful!!! She is so sweet and easy to work with. She gets back to you extremely fast in telephone calls or emails. Most importantly, our flowers for our wedding were beautiful!!! She brought to life exactly what we had talked about and I had always envisioned.....a soft, romantic feel. I could not have been any happier with our flower arrangements and bouquets!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2013