Wendi's Cakes Reviews

30 | Ephrata, PA

30 Reviews for Wendi's Cakes

Jordan · Married on 08/03/2013

Our cake was beautiful. It was seriously too beautiful to cut! I am so happy I had time before our ceremony to admire the cake. As far as the taste...heavenly! It was so delicious! We were very happy with our flavor of our cake, but it was the only flavor we tasted when we went for our cake tasting. It would have been nice to taste more flavors.

Sent on 08/17/2013

Heather · Married on 04/22/2006

Not only was the cake beautiful, and exactly what I ordered, but it was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! Thank you Rebecca!

Sent on 03/20/2009

Amy · Married on 10/02/2010

3.5

My wedding cake was beautiful. It looked exactly how I wanted it to. Rebecca even made a cake for the banquet staff!!! My only problem is that you only get one say (a Tuesday between 8 and 4) to return her tools, which is hard for those who work.

Sent on 10/05/2010

Jamie · Married on 04/30/2005

I got to meet with Rebecca personally and she was very knowledgeable about cakes. She had several samples for us and really helped me decide on a cake that fit our style. The taste of the cake was commented on at the reception as
    "delicious."

Sent on 09/20/2008

Deborah · Married on 04/10/2010

2.6
      1.0
      1.5

Cupcakes are great! Cake itself didn't ruin the wedding or my husbands birthday but the rudeness is what sets them apart. If you call, ask for Hal. Rebecca is arrogant rude and difficult. This is a local known fact. Not much room to bend either. Brides beware! Rude!

Sent on 03/19/2011