Weddings By Peace Entertainment, Inc. Reviews

5 | Bristow, VA

5 Reviews for Weddings By Peace Entertainment, Inc.

• Tami

Tami · Married on 07/25/2009

great!!!

Sent on 08/02/2009

Monica · Married on 06/06/2009

If you're looking for a videographer...Rick went above and beyond. He's very professional and gave us exactly what we were looking for in our wedding video. We would highly recommend Peace Entertainment for your videography needs. Thanks!

Sent on 10/11/2009

Vardreane · Married on 10/01/2006

I would recommend Peace Entertainment to anyone looking for quality service and professionalism. Rick and his staff made my wedding day one to remember. My pictures and video captured every moment of that day. I was more than satisfied with the service his company provided.

Sent on 02/12/2008

Mona · Married on 06/24/2006

Peace Entertainment provided my husband and I with exceptionally good service. The service that Peace Entertainment provided for our budget was far more worth than what we paid. We could not believe that everything that they said they were going to do they went above just that. They were reliable, dependale, cost-efficient, and a great team to work with. I will definitely use their services again and again. Thanks Peace Entertainment for making my Love Story and Wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 08/28/2007

Shawone · Married on 07/02/2005

Peace Entertainment was prompt, provided the creative direction needed to capture all my precious moments. Rick was easy to work with and a joy even. He was extremely professional yet relaxed enough to make me feel comfortable to express my needs and wants.

The quality of my videos is superb. The transition from scene to scene is seemless and just an easy flow. The background music which you hear periodically throughout has excellent sound quality and although I married on an extremely windy day on the water the audio is top- notch. All vows and audience comments can be heard clearly to capture such a perfect day. I highly recommend this vendor for his supreme quality and professionalism.

Sent on 02/07/2008