Weddings at North Lake Tahoe Reviews

5 | Tahoe City, CA

5 Reviews for Weddings at North Lake Tahoe

Katherine · Married on 09/17/2016

Ruth is great she took care of us right from the start. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Katie · Married on 09/17/2016

Ruth is highly recommended. Helped us from start to finish, and the wedding was wonderful!

Sent on 10/12/2016

James · Married on 10/09/2015

Having Ruth perform the ceremony was one of the best decisions we made! She is very professional, caring and has a lot of experience which really helps. Ruth made many suggestions during the rehearsal that helped the flow of the wedding and was a calming influence to us both.

Sent on 07/07/2016
  • F

Fawna · Married on 11/22/2014

My husband and I wanted an intimate wedding where we could dedicate our love to each other in a beautiful setting and consulted with our officiant Ruth Schnabel. Ruth was amazing, and suggested the perfect place for us to pledge our love in Tahoe overlooking the gorgeous deep blue of the lake. Ruth consulted with us ahead of time and sent us a sampling of vows… they were absolutely perfect! So much so we decided not to write our own, but to go with the suggested ones as they said everything we wanted mentioned! There was absolutely no one else that could have done a better job for us, and if you are looking for the perfect officiant, Ruth is the one!
    Sincerely,
    Fawna & Ronald Zwart

Sent on 07/12/2016

Karen · Married on 07/14/2014

My husband and I were married by Ruth. Not only did she provide an endearing ceremony, but also put us all at ease and made everyone feel comfortable. She listened to what it was we were trying to convey and did just that. She did not rush through anything and spoke eloquently and from the heart.

After attending many more wedding ceremonies, I may be biased, but to date, I believe she does by far the most beautiful weddings.

Sent on 07/13/2016