316 California Ave. #126, Reno, NV 89509 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Homeslice Productions

Reverend Levity is a wedding officiant in Reno, Nevada that serves the Reno area. Reverend Jessica Levity Daylover collaborates with each couple to design a wedding ceremony specific to their personality and their love story. This officiant specializes in non-traditional ceremonies, and can adapt to a variety of ceremony styles.

Reverend Jessica Levity Daylover offers officiant services for single religion, interfaith and non-religious ceremonies, as well as civil unions and vow renewals. She offers licensed services as well as the option for couples to create and share their own vows. This officiant’s enthusiastic and creative approach is available to guide you through the planning stage and during the important day. Reverend Levity can assist in the following religious ceremonies:

• Agnostic

Bride getting ready
arguello wedding 51 1026263

4 Reviews for Homeslice Productions

Andrew · Getting married on 05/31/2028

Fun, heartfelt and overall amazing!

Reverend Levity made the ceremony fun and unique to our story. She made sure it was everything we wanted and more. I got several people telling me after the ceremony that they loved her as well!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Jetson Moler · Getting married on 06/06/2020

The Best Decision You Can Make

Jess was phenomenal for my wedding. She took the time to meet with both myself and my now husband to get to know us so that she can create the perfect sermon. The best part about the whole thing is that she didn't just create a love story to share for everyone, but she made it funny. All of our guests love the fact that she brought comedy into her sermon. She can do both, she is so flexible to assist in making it the perfect day for you and your future partner.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Amy A. · Married on 04/05/2019

Jessica is THE best!

Jessica made our day absolutely perfect and it could not have been better. She had us send her our information on how we met, when we knew it was love, and took that information and made it beautiful. How she put the ceremony together made us, and our family cry. Everyone raved about how fantastic she was. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/09/2019

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 400.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 200.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Earth-Based, No Denomination, Pagan, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? CA, NV
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Homeslice Productions 1
    Simple, Beautiful Wedding Video

I have worked with a lot of love birds who don't have the budget for a memorable wedding video on their special day. I'm a professional editor, and started making these videos as gifts for my clients. For an additional $500-$700 (compaired to the industry's $3000), my team will take non-professional footage (meaning with a standard digital video camera), and turn it into something amazing to remember your wedding by.

You can see an example of one I made for some very special clients here: https://vimeo.com/277892067

• 316 California Ave. #126 Reno, Nevada, 89509 See on map