Carson City, NV 89703 Map · Phone number

About Any Wedding Anytime Rev. Margie Byrne

Congratulations on the new life you are about to begin. My name is Reverend Margie Byrne I am a non-denominational Nevada and California wedding minister. I would like to say thank you for considering me as your Officiant! I would be honored to perform your wedding ceremony. I have performed over 350 ceremonies and I have a variety of civil, non-denominational, multi-faith, religious and non-religious ceremonies to choose from plus many more. I would love to help you create a customized wedding ceremony that genuinely reflects the love you share and your special relationship!
I will lovingly perform any kind of ceremony you choose. I will travel to your location and be happy to help you with any questions you may have. Even if it is a last minute elopement with short notice.
I will gladly provide a script of the ceremony prior to the wedding. Please let my 29 years of wedded bliss help make your first special day together a happy and memorable one.
Reverend Margie Byrne

100039467770003489856433626936006387105297n 2

20 Reviews for Any Wedding Anytime Rev. Margie Byrne

Karen Aspis · Married on 01/08/2019

Karen and Linn

Rev. Margie made our wedding. Period. She is not in the business for the money but totally for the love. It was so fantastic, I want to do it again. Thank you Margie for everything. You rock. So glad you were a part of our special day. Karen Scott

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband found Rev. Margie on Wedding Wire. We live outside of the state where we got married, so we had an introductory phone call with Rev. Margie to get to know her, and were instantly won over by her professionalism and friendliness. She shared a bunch of ceremony templates with us and we were able to put our own ceremony language together. We were pretty specific about a couple of parts, and Rev. Margie was more than happy to go with the flow of what we wanted. On the day of the wedding, it rained during the ceremony (of course) and the whole wedding party, including Rev. Margie, was outside without cover. She did not flinch even once and continued our ceremony like a champ! We are so thankful and happy that we chose Rev. Margie. She is wonderful and delivered the perfect ceremony on our special day!!

Lorena · Married on 07/04/2016

Reverend Margie is amazing to work with!! Super friendly and very organized which is a major plus in my book! So happy to have found her

Any Wedding Anytime Rev. Margie Byrne FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 225.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Reno Mobile Djs
    Reno Mobile Djs Wedding DJs

One of my favorite Officiants in Reno! Margie is such a well spoken, energetic person. As a DJ, Margie is very easy to work with!

• Courtney Aaron | Photographer
    Courtney Aaron | Photographer Wedding Photographers

Margie is wonderful to have as a part of any ceremony! I've photographed a number of weddings she's officiated and have always witnessed professionalism, warmth, and a genuine care for her clients. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

• Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos
    Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos Wedding Musicians

Margie is so easy to work with, and her ceremonies are purely a joy! I always enjoy performing at Margie's weddings.

• Carson City, 89703 See on map