Any Wedding Anytime Rev. Margie Byrne

Silver Springs, NV View map

$225 Typical Price

Congratulations on the new life you are about to begin. My name is Reverend Margie Byrne I am a non-denominational Nevada and California wedding minister. I would like to say thank you for considering me as your Officiant! I would be honored to perform your wedding ceremony. I have performed over 350 ceremonies and I have a variety of civil, non-denominational, multi-faith, religious and non-religious ceremonies to choose from plus many more. I would love to help you create a customized wedding ceremony that genuinely reflects the love you share and your special relationship!
I will lovingly perform any kind of ceremony you choose. I will travel to your location and be happy to help you with any questions you may have. Even if it is a last minute elopement with short notice.
I will gladly provide a script of the ceremony prior to the wedding. Please let my 29 years of wedded bliss help make your first special day together a happy and memorable one.
Reverend Margie Byrne

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$225

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$225.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English

• Sherry
    Sherry L. Married on 08/09/2020

The best ever to have

Loved her she was the best you need her to marry you
    Ashley Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful Officiant

Margie is so open, flexible, kind, and professional. She takes a non-judgmental approach to officiating weddings, which makes the process very relaxed and easy. She is incredibly easy and comfortable to talk to, and she is very quick and timely when communicating with her clients. She does a thorough job walking you through the marriage license/certificate process, which put my husband and I at ease. I can’t recommend Margie enough.
    Karen A. Married on 01/08/2019

Karen and Linn

Rev. Margie made our wedding. Period. She is not in the business for the money but totally for the love. It was so fantastic, I want to do it again. Thank you Margie for everything. You rock. So glad you were a part of our special day. Karen Scott

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Reno Mobile Djs Reno Mobile Djs Wedding DJs

One of my favorite Officiants in Reno! Margie is such a well spoken, energetic person. As a DJ, Margie is very easy to work with!

Courtney Aaron | Photographer Courtney Aaron | Photographer Wedding Photographers

Margie is wonderful to have as a part of any ceremony! I've photographed a number of weddings she's officiated and have always witnessed professionalism, warmth, and a genuine care for her clients. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos Wedding Musicians

Margie is so easy to work with, and her ceremonies are purely a joy! I always enjoy performing at Margie's weddings.

PO BOX 1126 Silver Springs, NV, 89429
Location of (Any Wedding Anytime Rev. Margie Byrne)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding