Any Wedding Anytime Rev. Margie Byrne Reviews

21 | Carson City, NV

21 Reviews for Any Wedding Anytime Rev. Margie Byrne

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful Officiant

Margie is so open, flexible, kind, and professional. She takes a non-judgmental approach to officiating weddings, which makes the process very relaxed and easy. She is incredibly easy and comfortable to talk to, and she is very quick and timely when communicating with her clients. She does a thorough job walking you through the marriage license/certificate process, which put my husband and I at ease. I can’t recommend Margie enough.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Karen Aspis · Married on 01/08/2019

Karen and Linn

Rev. Margie made our wedding. Period. She is not in the business for the money but totally for the love. It was so fantastic, I want to do it again. Thank you Margie for everything. You rock. So glad you were a part of our special day. Karen Scott

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband found Rev. Margie on Wedding Wire. We live outside of the state where we got married, so we had an introductory phone call with Rev. Margie to get to know her, and were instantly won over by her professionalism and friendliness. She shared a bunch of ceremony templates with us and we were able to put our own ceremony language together. We were pretty specific about a couple of parts, and Rev. Margie was more than happy to go with the flow of what we wanted. On the day of the wedding, it rained during the ceremony (of course) and the whole wedding party, including Rev. Margie, was outside without cover. She did not flinch even once and continued our ceremony like a champ! We are so thankful and happy that we chose Rev. Margie. She is wonderful and delivered the perfect ceremony on our special day!!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Lorena · Married on 07/04/2016

Reverend Margie is amazing to work with!! Super friendly and very organized which is a major plus in my book! So happy to have found her

Sent on 04/15/2016

Reverend Byrne was so wonderful to work with! She made the process of choosing vows incredibly easy and had a great selection of non-partisan readings!

Sent on 03/31/2015
  • Mrs. Butler

Danielle · Married on 08/17/2013

I can't begin to say enough nice things about Margie. She was super prompt, overly organized (which I loved!), and very sweet. She gave us different combinations of ceremonies and she let us put together our ceremony from there. We were able to send her a copy of our desired ceremony for edits and suggestions. We wrote our vows and she made the ceremony everything I hoped for and more. She was kind, sweet and a great lady. She was very professional and made us feel comfortable like we had known her for years. She has a strong voice and made our day even more special.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2013

Margie was wonderful!!! So thankful she was able to to help on such short notice! Loved everything about her!

Sent on 07/12/2013
  • Kimm

Kimm · Married on 10/27/2012

Margie was so easy and flexible to work with. Our ceremony was very different and custom written, and every time we made changes she was up for it. We got married the Saturday before Halloween in the Virginia City Cemetery and she was even game for this! We would definitely recommend Margie for anyone looking for an officiant in or near the Reno area, you will NOT be sorry. We loved having her be a part of our special day. Thanks for everything Margie!!!

Sent on 11/14/2012
  • rachelopoly

Rachel · Married on 08/10/2012

Working with Margie was wonderful. She and I corresponded by email after our initial meeting to create our ceremony. I used bits and pieces of ceremonies she provided as examples, in addition to a reading I loved and a couple other additions of mine. Our guests loved the ceremony and I got many many rave reviews of Margie from the guests! I highly recommend Margie if you are getting married in the area! I've added a couple pictures of her to my profile, check them out!

Sent on 10/20/2012

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2012

Margie was awesome! She came to my parents house for the Rehearsal dinner and was so easy to work with! I was very uncomfortable with all the other officiants we had spoke to, but the moment we met with Margie I knew she was perfect! She just has something about her that makes people feel comfortable! Always on time, professional, and just all around nice! She helped make our Ceremony everything we wanted! We will always recommend her!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Margie was perfect for our wedding! She did such a nice job at our ceremony and kept my husband and I very calm and collected.

She is very helpful in the ceremony planning process. Very responsive and very willing to make everything work.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Samantha · Married on 06/16/2012

Margie did an incredible job at our wedding! She was so easy to work with. Putting together and customizing our perfect ceremony was so easy and fun! When we first met with Margie, she came organized with a folder full of ceremony ideas for us to look through. We took the folder home and picked out a few things we liked so we could show her. She quickly put it all together for us and even did a timed read through. She was amazing at the rehearsal. She did a quick run through of what we should expect so we were prepared for the big day. Our ceremony was flawless! She did an amazing job and I wouldn't change anything!
    She even whispered to me after she pronounced us husband and wife for me to grab my bouquet from my maid of honor. And it's a good thing because I would have forgotten and not had my bouquet while walking back down the aisle.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Tammy · Married on 10/08/2011

Reverend Margie Byrne was fantastic! She was not only helpful in preparing our vows and ceremony, she also provided such a wonderful kindness and warmth to our special day. We had a very intimate wedding, and Margie was an integral part to make it that way. We consider ourselves very lucky to have chosen her as our officiant. She obviously loves what she does.

Sent on 11/19/2011

Kristen · Married on 10/02/2011

Margie made our day PERFECT! She booked us on short notice (two weeks in advance)! She was very responsive to all my emails and even came by to meet us and give us hard copies of ceremonies to choose from. Since we didn't have a religious ceremony we were able to customize the reading we wanted with no problem! She arrived ahead of schedule too! She was also very knowledgable about where to get the license and made getting married a very easy and great experience! I highly recommened her to anyone looking at having a memorable ceremony!

Sent on 10/03/2011
  • jamie

jamie · Married on 10/01/2011

I absolutely LOVE Margie. Steven & I met her over a year ago and she kept in touch throughout the year and up until our wedding day. She was very attentive and was able to provide us with everything we wanted to incorporate into our wedding. She was on time and always accessible when we needed to talk to her. We were very happy with her services and she made us feel at ease and walked us through everything so we wouldnt be nervous. I HIGHLY recommend her; you will not be dissapointed!

Sent on 10/02/2011

Amy · Married on 12/21/2010

I couldn't have made a better choice for an officiant. Margie is a very kind person and perfomed an amazing ceremony. She incorporated all my changes and was very flexible with my dates and very unique not to mention the "out of the way" venue. I highly recommend her to any future bride and groom wanting an imtmate budget friendly ceremony.

Sent on 01/03/2011

laura · Married on 10/10/2010

We had an amazing ceremony and wedding. Couldn't of asked for a better wedding service. Everyone one commented on how great our wedding ceremony was. Margie did a wonderful job, would recommend her.

Sent on 10/16/2010

Chelseaq · Married on 10/02/2010

Margie was incredible!!!!! We couldn't have asked for anyone better. She was more than willing to work with us to make our ceremony everything we could have dreamed of. She will always hold a special place with us!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2010

Andrea · Married on 09/18/2010

Margie was wonderful, she worked with us despite our financial problems and helped to shape our ceremony into exactly what we wanted it to be. She was very professional and did a fabulous job!

Sent on 10/05/2010

Kimberly · Married on 08/08/2010

I can not emphasize enough how fortunate I was, as the bride, to have had Margie marry my husband and me last Sunday, August 8th. From the first day we contacted her to the morning of the wedding, she was warm, helpful, friendly, professional, and gracious. She was extremely patient in answering all of our questions, and quick to offer advice and suggestions when needed. Between her beautiful air of kindness, and her wise, yet approachable personality, we were provided great comfort and peace of mind on such a wonderfully chaotic day. I highly, highly recommend using Reverend Margie's services to people of any and every background and faith. She is a pleasure to meet, and an honor to work with.

Mrs. Kimberly A. Hartman

Sent on 08/10/2010

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2010

Margie made my husband and I feel so comfortable. She is completely professional and down to earth at the same time. Margie did a wonderful Job! She definitely made herself available to our needs and added to our special day!

Sent on 07/21/2010