Wedding Dream Video Reviews

57 | Lodi, NJ

57 Reviews for Wedding Dream Video

Katherine · Married on 08/14/2011

" Wedding Dream Video " is one of the best up and coming wedding videographers in the Tri State Area.
    Professional, Punctual, and Organized.

My husband & I chose " WDV " for our August 2011 wedding.
    Robert is one of the Best in the industry.
    He is very understanding and professional.
    The reason we chose him was because we love " cinematography " styled wedding videos...
    and he is one of the best in our area.

What I was always taught since I was young was to always invest the most money into your " Wedding Video & Photography " , because at the end of the wedding that is all you are left with ...

I will def recommend Robert of WDV to our family and friends.

We are more then pleased with his professionalism and also the top quality work that he delivers.

Katherine & Gary Gomez

Sent on 09/08/2011

Marta & Marcin · Married on 08/13/2011

Robert was great to work with. He was both very professional and down to earth. He was also very understanding and flexible, adjusting the video the way we wanted. It was very easy communicating with Robert since he was always there to answer phone calls and emails, addressing any questions or concerns we had and he did a great job for a reasonable price. I would really recommend him!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Cee · Married on 08/06/2011

Robert is very professional and will work with you. He pays well attention to details and he is my favorite vendor during our wedding.

He is very quick to respond and he is concern with your satisfaction. He is not like other vendors that only cares about $$.

Robert wanted what is best for his customer and is willing to walk extra mile just so he can provide that service.
    I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM

Sent on 03/02/2012

Cee · Married on 08/06/2011

Robert is the best vendor you can even have.. He is my favorite among all that we hired..He is very professional and very responsive..

He will not give you a hard time unlike other vendors who only cares about $$$. Robert is very concern about the customer's satisfaction and he is willing to walk an extra mile just to meet your goal.

Weddings are supposed to be stress free.. and Robert will help you make it stress fre...

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM and you will not regret hiring him.. He is the best you can have!

Sent on 03/02/2012

Bartosz · Married on 03/12/2011

While shopping around for videographer we’ve seen many sample clips of weddings, but to be honest what Robert accomplished is by far most interesting and exceptionally creative work we’ve witnessed. He has a positively different style of filming, which is very refreshing. The montage is more like a documentary or a short film as opposed to smooth-less and monotonous video, which you can’t sit through to the end. His taste, judgment and editing skills are impeccable as he knew exactly where to use slow motion, finishing filters, color enhancements, not to mention he used all the right songs without our input. Effort presents content rich in detail and every frame signifies more than a thousand words. We love the way he captured realism of our moment with a tint of fairytale.
    Robert Mroczko was very professional during the entire process. From the time we contacted him up to when we received final copy of our video he courteously answered all our questions, suggested numerous great ideas and promptly responded to phone calls, even during late hours. After midnight before the wedding we had a change of location to shoot preparation scenes, which he confirmed right away. Not to mention that during the day of ceremony, from early morning until midnight he worked harder than any vendor we hired to make sure everything in his power was flawless. He brought immense energy and enthusiasm to the table, which made our cooperation even sweeter.
    We’re glad we chose Wedding Dream Video to capture every moment of our special day. Thank you Robert for doing an unbelievably breathtaking job and we are sure to pass the word along.
    Gratefully, Ela & Bartos

Sent on 04/08/2011

Anna · Married on 11/09/2014

Thank you Robert for ur amazing work! The video brought tears to my whole family and u really captured all the beautiful moments and put together all the important parts of my wedding together as a whole... I couldn't have asked for more professionalism, quality and beauty... You truly made all our dreams come true. Thank u and God bless u and ur family!!!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Anna · Married on 04/09/2011

Really great cinematographer, capturing my wedding moments like no one else. The prices were great, almost half of the price those other videographers charge. The quality and professionalism was outstanding. Over all me and my fiancé give him a 5. We will recommend you to everybody. Thank you.

Sent on 12/19/2011