4K Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,495 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,495 Most Popular Price

4K Weddings is a boutique wedding videography studio focused on capturing and preserving authentic stories and moments.

I'm Jonathan and I am honored that you are considering me to film your love story. I graduated film school in 2011, and have been shooting corporate videos and weddings for the past 10 years, but weddings are a lot more fun!

Your wedding is the most important day of your life, and I don't take that lightly. My philosophy is to be more worried about featuring a couple as they are then I am about keeping the style of every film the exact same. I like to keep things simple and stress free for the couples I work with, so I offer full day coverage so I don鈥檛 miss any important moments.

I believe every couple deserves an individual experience, and passionate service from start to finish. To give each and every film time and dedication, I only take on a limited number of projects a year, only shooting one wedding per day.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,495

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,495

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Jenn
    Jenn C. Married on 04/29/2022

Phenomenal customer service and stunning finished product

THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!!! The videos he put together of our wedding day are so amazing, that even my friends and family are watching them over and over again! They are so beautifully done and evoke so much of the emotion that I felt that day. Jonathan made everything so easy and was so kind it was like working with an old friend. I鈥檓 so happy we hired him and implore you to do the same if you want a beautiful memory of the best day of your life.
    Ellen F. Married on 03/11/2022

The Best of the Best

Jonathan is the best of the best. Not only did he capture everything so perfectly, he made us feel comfortable and heard throughout our entire experience. And as an LGBTQ couple, that was extremely important to us. Even when we asked for small additions to our highlight video, he was extremely receptive and made an already perfect video, even more special. We now have permanent memories from our day that we can watch for a lifetime.

4K Weddings's reply:

Thank you SO much Ellen! 馃グ I really appreciate it. I had so much fun working with you two! Wishing you both all the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

4K Weddings 1
Exclusive
4K Weddings 2
Offer

Book before August 31, 2022 and receive RAW footage at no additional charge. (Digital Download)

4K Weddings 3
Offer

Book before August 31, 2022 and receive Aerial-Drone Coverage atg no additional charge.

Pricing

Team

Jonathan
Jonathan
Owner/Lead Videographer

Jonathan is the owner and always your lead videographer. He graduated film school and shot corporate videos for many years before transitioning to weddings. We are a small and tight knit team that has filmed over 100 weddings in the last three years. We focus on what we do best, which is cinematic videography. We like to keep things simple and include all the important features in our base package such as full-day coverage and full edits. Feel free to reach out and we can schedule a phone consultation to go over everything that your looking for in your wedding film!

377 Valley Rd Clifton, NJ, 07013
Location of (4K Weddings)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding