34 Toquet St, Haskell, NJ 07420 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,600
Availability Check your date

About Pivko Photography

Having been in your shoes, I know what you are going through right now. Picking a wedding photographer can be a tough decision. As it should be, since you will remember your wedding photographer for the rest of your life. I take pride in that fact, and do everything I can to make that memory a positive one, via outstanding timeless photography, a talent for making people comfortable, and a great customer experience. I'm attentive, honest, and most of all I'll make it fun for you. If you like the work you see here on my Knot profile, please take the time to visit my website where I have published my full rates and a larger portfolio. It's an honor to work for couples during one of the most important and positive times of their lives. Thank you for your consideration.

pivko photography 1033
2bbb4aa8b1a3ecc9 1471321424877 pivko photography 1015 2
pivko photography 1010

29 Reviews for Pivko Photography

Ana · Married on 06/14/2019

The absolute best photographer ever

Jon Pivko is the absolute best in the business - I refuse to believe that anyone out there is as kind, patient, passionate about his work, and as fun, as Jon is. We hired him as our photographer for our 6/14/19 wedding after seeing some previous pictures he took at our venue and it was the absolute best decision we made! Then, when we got the pictures back that he took for our engagement shoot, we knew 100% that we could not have chosen anyone else. Jon takes the kind of pictures that are classic, timeless, and genuine. He doesn't over-edit with stupid effects etc. - he takes real pictures, with real emotion and will do whatever it takes (lie in a thick bed of bushes) to get the perfect picture. He was an absolute pleasure to work with - very easygoing and calm - which is what you need when you're going 1,000 miles a minute on your wedding day. During the entire process, he was responsive and always willing to answer any question I had - you deal directly with him which I really appreciated as a consumer. Jon, thank you SO MUCH for making our day picture perfect - you are the absolute best. People, you will NOT GO WRONG with Jon for your photographer - look nowhere else!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2018

Jon was amazing to work with! He did my brother-in-laws wedding and right away we knew we wanted him to handle ours as well! We met with him a few times to go over the day, but we had complete faith in his work. He is very professional and still makes sure you are having the best day of your life. He remembered the names of the people in our bridal party (which is tough when you have 9 groomsmen and 8 bridesmaids). He makes each person feel so special. My husband and I felt so comfortable being in front of the camera and Jon encourages you to just be yourself. We HIGHLY recommend Jon to anyone! We cannot thank him enough for all he has done for us.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Laura · Married on 05/11/2018

Absolutely incredible and high quality!

Jon was incredibly professional, had an amazing eye, worked well with everyone, and produced the most amazing photos for our engagement and wedding.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Pivko Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 34 Toquet St Haskell, NJ, 07420 See on map