34 Toquet St, Haskell, NJ 07420 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,600
Availability Check your date

About Pivko Photography

Having been in your shoes, I know what you are going through right now. Picking a wedding photographer can be a tough decision. As it should be, since you will remember your wedding photographer for the rest of your life. I take pride in that fact, and do everything I can to make that memory a positive one, via outstanding timeless photography, a talent for making people comfortable, and a great customer experience. I'm attentive, honest, and most of all I'll make it fun for you. If you like the work you see here on my Knot profile, please take the time to visit my website where I have published my full rates and a larger portfolio. It's an honor to work for couples during one of the most important and positive times of their lives. Thank you for your consideration.

pivko photography 1033
pivko photography 1010

31 Reviews for Pivko Photography

Courtney · Married on 08/24/2019

10/10 book Jon right now

Jon is the first vendor I want to review after my wedding and there are so many reasons why. He was extremely easy to work with - the moment I explained my vision, he was on the same page. Before the wedding, we came up with a timeline together that fit my wants and needs for the day. He learned the names of our wedding party so quickly and was extremely helpful in getting those portraits done timely so we could focus on what we really wanted - couples shots. We shot in multiple locations and Jon was equipped to handle it all. He would change lenses quickly and not skip a beat. I was confident that he captured all of the pieces of my day that I wanted him to capture. He was great at giving direction and made me feel even more beautiful. As vendor who has to sometimes “pull you away” from the party, a photographer can be sometimes a hinderance. However, Jon absolutely enriched our day, and it speaks volumes about his skill set and him as a person in general. I look back on my wedding and know that Jon created some fond memories for my husband and I, and I’m extremely grateful.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Noah

Noah · Married on 07/21/2019

Absolutely amazing and thankful!

We had Jon as our videographer for our wedding and we were so lucky to have him.
    It was 95 degrees on the day of our wedding, even though I could tell it was hard for Jon, he never complained and he went above and beyond taking outdoor shots without being asked. We were so grateful of his professionalism. Jon also communicated and coordinated well with our photographer, and I learned how important it is only because he did it so well.
    Jon really helped our day amazing and we can't thank him enough!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Ana · Married on 06/14/2019

The absolute best photographer ever

Jon Pivko is the absolute best in the business - I refuse to believe that anyone out there is as kind, patient, passionate about his work, and as fun, as Jon is. We hired him as our photographer for our 6/14/19 wedding after seeing some previous pictures he took at our venue and it was the absolute best decision we made! Then, when we got the pictures back that he took for our engagement shoot, we knew 100% that we could not have chosen anyone else. Jon takes the kind of pictures that are classic, timeless, and genuine. He doesn't over-edit with stupid effects etc. - he takes real pictures, with real emotion and will do whatever it takes (lie in a thick bed of bushes) to get the perfect picture. He was an absolute pleasure to work with - very easygoing and calm - which is what you need when you're going 1,000 miles a minute on your wedding day. During the entire process, he was responsive and always willing to answer any question I had - you deal directly with him which I really appreciated as a consumer. Jon, thank you SO MUCH for making our day picture perfect - you are the absolute best. People, you will NOT GO WRONG with Jon for your photographer - look nowhere else!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Pivko Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 34 Toquet St Haskell, NJ, 07420 See on map