Pivko Photography

Haskell, NJ View map Visit website
$4,600 Most Popular Price

$4,600 Most Popular Price

Couples that hire me prefer a candid genuine approach to wedding coverage, but not one that sacrifices beautiful editorial portraiture. They enjoy my ability to be unobtrusive, without missing spontaneous moments. They appreciate my experience of over 400 weddings, and the problem solving capabilities that comes along with that. Most of all they hire me to tell their story, in a beautiful thorough way that fits them. Please visit my site for a larger portfolio.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4600

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

• Abby
    Abby C. Getting married on 11/08/2021

You will not regret booking Jon!

When I first stumbled upon Jon's portfolio, I instantly knew we had to hire him to capture our engagement shoot and wedding. Little did I know back then just how grateful I would be for making this decision. Like many couples whose weddings were in jeopardy because of the pandemic, my husband and I were forced to rethink what our wedding would look like for the safety and well being of our guests. We ended up pivoting towards shooting a creative, "love story" short film with Jon that we would premiere virtually to our guests (*think not your average wedding video*). It was the most challenging yet fun and adventurous projects we've ever endeavored on and we honestly would not have wanted to venture on this journey with anyone other than Jon. Throughout our time working with him, we've experienced first hand how hard working and driven by passion he is. He will go above and beyond for his clients and is truly a master of his craft, taking just the right amount of creative risk to add something special to his art. But not only is his work so thoughtfully crafted; Jon is also just a genuine, laid back, no-bs type of guy. He is incredibly professional, looks out for your best interest, and is sensitive towards others. Even in the toughest of situations like what we've all faced in 2020, he was selfless, willing to be flexible, and gave 110%. I cannot stress enough how worth it and positive of an experience you'll have working with Jon. Seriously, you will not regret it.
    Courtney Married on 08/24/2019

10/10 book Jon right now

Jon is the first vendor I want to review after my wedding and there are so many reasons why. He was extremely easy to work with - the moment I explained my vision, he was on the same page. Before the wedding, we came up with a timeline together that fit my wants and needs for the day. He learned the names of our wedding party so quickly and was extremely helpful in getting those portraits done timely so we could focus on what we really wanted - couples shots. We shot in multiple locations and Jon was equipped to handle it all. He would change lenses quickly and not skip a beat. I was confident that he captured all of the pieces of my day that I wanted him to capture. He was great at giving direction and made me feel even more beautiful. As vendor who has to sometimes “pull you away” from the party, a photographer can be sometimes a hinderance. However, Jon absolutely enriched our day, and it speaks volumes about his skill set and him as a person in general. I look back on my wedding and know that Jon created some fond memories for my husband and I, and I’m extremely grateful.
  • Noah
    Noah Married on 07/21/2019

Absolutely amazing and thankful!

We had Jon as our videographer for our wedding and we were so lucky to have him.
    It was 95 degrees on the day of our wedding, even though I could tell it was hard for Jon, he never complained and he went above and beyond taking outdoor shots without being asked. We were so grateful of his professionalism. Jon also communicated and coordinated well with our photographer, and I learned how important it is only because he did it so well.
    Jon really helped our day amazing and we can't thank him enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

34 Toquet St Haskell, NJ, 07420
973-447-8595
Location of (Pivko Photography)
18 Van Dyke Rd Waldwick, NJ, 07463 See on map

Pivko Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Pivko Photography include in the starting price?

Pivko Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Pivko Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Pivko Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Pivko Photography offer?

Pivko Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Pivko Photography offer?

Pivko Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Pivko Photography offer for wedding events?

Pivko Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Pivko Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Pivko Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding