Avenel, NJ 07001 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,400
Availability Check your date

About Moses Cruz Photography LLC

Thanks for taking a moment to stop by! Simply put, I love photography and I love people. I love God. I love my wife. I love having a good time with friends and family. There are many things I love. Including love. And being able to capture and evoke emotion from behind a camera, freezing a moment between two people that they can look at and then give each other that cheesy "remember that?" look, well that's exactly what I love to do.. I truly believe in the power of preserving a memory and I' blessed to be able to do just that for some incredible people.

Moses Cruz photography is based out of Central NJ. I've had the privilege of working with couples all over NJ, PA and NY. Please take a moment to visit www.mosescruzphotography.com to see more of my work. If you love my images, I'd love to take some time to meet you and talk about your wedding! I definitely look forward to hearing from you!

moses@mosescruzphotography.com

Moses Cruz Photography LLC 6
Moses Cruz Photography LLC 7
  • Pati

Pati · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent photographer with great personality!

Moses and his wife Stephanie are an amazing team (along with their additional photographer, Gerardo). They are so optimistic, positive, and funny and truly made the months leading up to my wedding so easy. Moses is a truly talented photographer with extraordinary vision. There were so many great shots of the wedding that I don't even remember taking. I highly recommend booking him as your photographer! My guests have all commented on how great they were and everyone who has seen the first batch of pictures has been in awe!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Moses Cruz Photography LLC 8
    Moses Cruz Photography LLC 9
  • Mackenze

Mackenze · Married on 04/13/2019

Best Decision EVER! 4.13.19

Oh, Moses… What can I say? PHENOMENAL PHOTOGRAPHY!

My husband Brian and I first found out about Moses through a mutual friend and once we saw his photography on Instagram, we quickly entered into a free engagement photoshoot contest that Moses was running in December of 2017. Brian and I happened to win the contest and set up our engagement shoot for August 2018 in Asbury Park, NJ.

After meeting with Moses and even prior to our engagement shoot, we booked with Moses immediately! His vision, style of photography, and creative outlook was exactly what we were looking for.

During our engagement shoot, Moses and his wife Stephanie knew exactly where to go and what to shoot. We had beautiful photos from our shoot that we used as a our Save the Dates and put onto our wedding website.

As the time drew closer to our wedding, we met with Moses to go over our timeline for the day of our wedding. He was professional and truly treated us like his own family. He was so wonderful during our meeting and we felt so confident as it got closer to our wedding.

Day of our wedding, Moses and his wife Stephanie were with me while I was getting ready and his assistant, Gary was with my husband while he was getting ready at his parents home. Being that I had already met with Moses and he had once before shot photos of us, I was SO comfortable day of our wedding while getting ready. At the church, Moses, Stephanie and Gary were professional and efficient!

While at the venue, we were able to complete all of our bridal party photos prior to cocktail hour beginning. My husband and I attended our entire cocktail hour where we were able to greet all of our guests and enjoy the food! During our reception, Moses pulled us outside for a few GORGEOUS silhouette night-time shots.

Overall, Brian and I cannot express enough how much we LOVED working with Moses and are SO HAPPY we decided to choose to have Moses photograph our wedding!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Moses Cruz Photography LLC 14
    Moses Cruz Photography LLC 15

Henry · Married on 12/16/2018

Amazing experience!!!

My wife and I were getting really close to our wedding date and we didn't have a photographer yet. My friend referred Moses to us.. and I got to say that it was the best thing he could of done for us. Moses was a true professional, knows his stuff. We had a lot of fun during the engagement session and also at our wedding. The pictures came out great and his service was phenomenal. I have nothing else to say but that he was the best!! I recommend him 100000% he is great!

Thank you again Moses!
    H&D

Sent on 01/09/2019

Award

Moses Cruz Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Avenel, 07001 See on map