ARTLineSTUDIO

Office location: 499 Washington Boulevard Jersey City, NJ 07097, New York, NY 07097 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 32

About ARTLineSTUDIO

Welcome to ARTLineSTUDIO.us!

Our team knows every step of a weddings and events.

Most of the time at weddings or parties we shoot artistically, but in the documentary fashion, doing the least we can in the interfering or influencing the way things go.

From the beginning till the end of our filming we don't do much in terms of telling what to do but do our best in capturing those moments as it happens honestly and naturally.

Also, we do try to field questions or give advice if couple and guests ask us, but we don't try to inject anything into the day that isn't already there.

We love our customers and try to do everything
possible that they would be very happy!

ART Line STUDIO - International Awards Winner in South and North America, Asia and Europe. Couples' Choice Award recipient for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 (Wedding wire) and 2019 (The Knot).

Vimeo.com/ARTLineSTUDIO - WeddingWire.com/ARTLineSTUDIO - ARTLineSTUDIO.us

ARTLineSTUDIO 6
ARTLineSTUDIO 7

Jessica G · Married on 10/06/2018

I would recommend ARTline studios

I would recommend ARTline studios to anyone I know. I can’t belive how STUNNING my wedding videos came out. More than I could ever imagine. They were a pleasure to work with. Very easy to get in contact with. Price is amazing for their work. I can’t wait to hire them again for my next event. One of my friends is using them in a few weeks and I’m so happy she took my recommendation. If you book with ARTline Studios.... you WILL NOT regret your decision.

Denise · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing Value & Quality!

How lucky were we to find ARTline? We booked them for their great prices and high quality of work. We wanted video but didn’t want to spend an arm and a leg and they are so reasonably priced it’s amazing. We were not disappointed! They were so easy to work with leading up to the wedding, and the booking process was easy. Day of, they were discreet and professional and worked well with our photographer in our ceremony (church), vineyard for photos, and reception venue- all separate locations where they got there on time and with no drama or issue. At the last minute we needed to extend time due to the timeline at the venue, and they were willing to accommodate without hesitation. The video was given to us so quickly also! We got the trailer and extended cut and both are amazing in quality and allow us to soak in everything we missed day of. It was so wonderful to relive our day thanks to ARTline. They’re kind, prompt, professional, and helpful!

ARTLineSTUDIO FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Office location: 499 Washington Boulevard Jersey City, NJ 07097 New York, NY, 07097 See on map
    (Phone number)