ARTLineSTUDIO

Office location: 499 Washington Boulevard Jersey City, NJ 07097, New York, NY 07097 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 32

About ARTLineSTUDIO

Welcome to ARTLineSTUDIO.us!

Our team knows every step of a weddings and events.

Most of the time at weddings or parties we shoot artistically, but in the documentary fashion, doing the least we can in the interfering or influencing the way things go.

From the beginning till the end of our filming we don't do much in terms of telling what to do but do our best in capturing those moments as it happens honestly and naturally.

Also, we do try to field questions or give advice if couple and guests ask us, but we don't try to inject anything into the day that isn't already there.

We love our customers and try to do everything
possible that they would be very happy!

ART Line STUDIO - International Awards Winner in South and North America, Asia and Europe. Couples' Choice Award recipient for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 (Wedding wire) and 2019 (The Knot).

Vimeo.com/ARTLineSTUDIO - WeddingWire.com/ARTLineSTUDIO - ARTLineSTUDIO.us

ARTLineSTUDIO 7
  • Ropman

Ropman S. · Married on 04/27/2019

recommend to all

On the board of friends I take advantage of the services of this company.
    They said this company has repeatedly served their celebration.
    And the result of my friends were very satisfied.
    I their listen, and as a result of a small money I got a very high-quality service and great movie my wedding. Which, like me, and all my friends. I am very recommend to all the use of this company , there's work these professionals.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Romeo · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Photographer New York for

I was very excited organizing the sweet sixteen celebration of my daughter Anny in New York. Select the company Wedding Photographer New York for this event, because I had seen the photos they took at my house at my wedding and they were great. They are charming everything personal is wonderful, I love your photos and videos, thank you for your work.

Sent on 06/14/2019

ARTLineSTUDIO FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Office location: 499 Washington Boulevard Jersey City, NJ 07097 New York, NY, 07097 See on map
    (Phone number)