99 Reviews for ARTLineSTUDIO

Short Form (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
99 ARTLineSTUDIO Reviews

I am a singer/actress had the privilege of working with Alex & Hellen during a studio recording. They were extremely professional, open for questions & suggestions, punctual and provided all edits with a quick turnaround or at the very least within a timely fashion. It was an absolute joy to work with them.

Profile Picture Nadya, 9/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I have known Alex and Yelena for over 10 years.
After I met them and saw their job I never looked for the other videographers.
They are extremely friendly, kind and very easy to work with.
They did an amazing job on my music video and film documentary for a TV program. Then they filmed the concert with my performance in Merkin Hall. Next, my student hired them for the music video and again they did an excellent and very professional job.
This is my SIXTH time using ARTLine Studio and I will continue to film with them my next ensuing projects.
I can't thank them enough. Working with them is a pleasure. They are definitely professionals in their field.
I am so glad that I picked this company to work with!
They are the best, amazing to work with, creative and talented and their prices are just unbelievable!
It is a pleasure to deal with the ARTLine Studio. I recommend them highly!
THANK YOU, Sasha and Yelena!
-Naila Aziz

Profile Picture Naila, 11/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We received the video! We are amazed by hot beautiful they are, and so thank ful for all of your hard work. You really cartured the day - watching these videos is like being there all over again.

Profile Picture Ethan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Thank you very much! The final film came out better than we ever thought was possible! We couldn`t ask for anything better! You are true professionals!

Profile Picture Daniel, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are happy that we have very good video for very good Price! Thank you very much!

Profile Picture Irene , 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It was very nice to work with you! You took into account all of our wishes! The film came out great! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Lillian, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Both,we,and our guests loved the clip and movie! We are very happy that we went with you! Will be recommending you to everyone!

Profile Picture Zoey, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your work,professionalism,and attention to detail! Our wedding was wonderful,and thanks to your work, will be with us forever!

Profile Picture Evelin, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with you was a pleasure. You guys are definitely professionals in you field. We are glad that we picked your company to work with! Thank you!

Profile Picture Michael, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, DVD, High-Def Video, Traditional

We got a lot of positive emotions and memories from yuor work! We'll be booking you in the future, as there will be a whole lot of family events which we'll want to capture! We'll be recommending you to our friends and family! All the best!

Profile Picture Noah, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Thank you for the emotions you gifted to us on our wedding day! Your work is just awesome! Great film and great price! We'll be recommending you!

Profile Picture David, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Cannot recommend enough. The videos I received brought on tears within seconds, they were so beautiful. Very professional (even our Photographer commented). Was never in the way and got every moment of our special day. Even when I dropped the ball with being responsive they helped remind me of things I needed to do. Of all the people who helped bring our day together Artline was my favorite.

Thank you so much.

Profile Picture elliut, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

A very big thank yuo for a great job! We are happy with the price and quality! We'll definitely be reaching out to you for future events!

Profile Picture Anthony, 3/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

You guys did an amazing job! A thousand thanks, everything went smoothly and unforgettable.

Profile Picture Faith, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My fiance and I not expected to receive the such a beautiful film, because it was just basic package.They did an amazing job capturing so many moments of our friends and family.Thank you!

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

It was very easy to work with Art Line team! They are creative and professional. Highly reccomended!

Profile Picture Brianna, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

The style of the video is romantic and very touching. Thank you,guys!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We enjoyed our video! This is a really talanted and passionate people. Our frier took them and also have good experience!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

They were very easy to work with. Video was absolutely perfect. Video was pleasant to all family and friends!

Profile Picture Makayla, 8/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My friend recommended us Artline Studio and sent us the link with her wedding video highlights. I really liked their creative style, how they smoothly blended in the music, and different effects they applied . I knew exactly that they were what we wanted. I loved these guys! Our video came out beyond our expectations, capturing all important, sweet, funny moments. And the editing was awesome! Really glad I listened to my friend and used Artline.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

The studio listened to our desires and needs, everything was perfect for us. We are very pleased to have worked with them.

Profile Picture Bridjet, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

The service was superb. There was a feeling that we gave our loved ones. They took care of unsurpassed service and attention to detail. We are happy with our video!

Profile Picture Sophia, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

great service and affordable.

Profile Picture Jonelle, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you want professionalism then they are the way to go, not only are they great at what they do but they are super nice. They went above and beyond my Wedding Cd was losed in the mail twice with out any hesitation whatsoever they replaced at no additional cost. They Rock !!!

Profile Picture Julissa, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Well done guys! Will recommend you to our friends!

Profile Picture Ella, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews