The Cinema Factory

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,380 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,380 Most Popular Price

The Cinema Factory is an event videography company that provides videography packages for weddings, sweet 16, and other events in 4K Ulta HD throughout New Jersey and some areas of New York

Wedding Videography
Are you looking for a wedding videographer for your big day? We capture and create beautiful wedding videos with attention to detail in 4K Ultra HD resolution at affordable prices. The Cinema Factory has been delivering high-quality cinematic wedding films throughout New Jersey for more than 14 years.
We offer four wedding videography packages ranging from 6 to 12 hours of coverage with the option to add additional hours if needed. Depending upon the number of hours and moments of your wedding you want to be captured (Bride's preparations, First Look, Wedding Ceremony, Photo Session, Cocktail Hour, Wedding Reception), you can zero in on a perfect wedding package.
You can also opt for exciting add-ons like love stories, raw footage, honeymoon photo montage and much more. We regularly receive rave reviews from customers because we capture your special day in the most unobtrusive way possible and deliver amazing videos that let you re-live those special moments.
Have questions? Get in touch with us today!

Sweet 16 Videography
Re-live the fun, action, and excitement on the dance floor with our Sweet 16 videography packages. We capture every moment of your Sweet 16 party professionally using 4K mirrorless cameras and then edit it to perfection. We offer three Sweet 16 packages ranging from 4 to 6 hours and the number of cameras used. If you have specific videography requirements for your sweet 16, we can customize the package to suit your needs.

Other Events
We also cover other events like Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, Quinceañeras, Anniversaries, Communions, Birthdays, and more. Call 973-460-8380 for more information today!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,080

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,380

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jackie M. Married on 04/23/2022

Great video

Raul did a great job with our wedding video. Very good prices and great quality to help with our remember our wedding day! Thank you Raul!

The Cinema Factory's reply:

Thank you Jackie! It was very working with you and David that day! I'm glad to hear you liked your wedding video.
    Wishing you both the very best! :-)
    Danielle T. Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing quality of service

Raul is the best ! He was such a pleasure to work with ! Very professional and his videos came out amazing !! We were blown away ! You can tell Raul really enjoys what he does !! Thank you Raul for capturing the greatest moments of our special night !

The Cinema Factory's reply:

Thank you so much, Danielle! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your wedding video very much. It was truly a pleasure working with you and Anthony. Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your wedding day. My sincere best wishes to you and Anthony.
  • Gianna
    Gianna A. Married on 07/22/2021

Amazing Videographer!

Raul was wonderful to work with! He was patient and answered any questions I had along the way. Raul captured my wedding day perfectly, and I couldn’t be happier with my full video and highlights videos. I also appreciated that Raul was honest with me when I was deciding what package would be best for me. He did not try and push me toward the most expensive option, rather he explained to me what package he thought would best fit my needs. I would highly recommend Raul to anyone who needs a videographer for their event!

The Cinema Factory's reply:

Thank you so much, Gianna! It was truly an honor being part of your very special day. Thank you for your kind words. I wish you and Andrew many many years of happiness!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

82 Chestnut St Garfield, NJ, 07026
Location of (The Cinema Factory)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding