The Cinema Factory Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • Danielle
    Danielle T. Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing quality of service

Raul is the best ! He was such a pleasure to work with ! Very professional and his videos came out amazing !! We were blown away ! You can tell Raul really enjoys what he does !! Thank you Raul for capturing the greatest moments of our special night !

The Cinema Factory's reply:

Thank you so much, Danielle! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your wedding video very much. It was truly a pleasure working with you and Anthony. Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your wedding day. My sincere best wishes to you and Anthony.
  • Gianna
    Gianna A. Married on 07/22/2021

Amazing Videographer!

Raul was wonderful to work with! He was patient and answered any questions I had along the way. Raul captured my wedding day perfectly, and I couldn’t be happier with my full video and highlights videos. I also appreciated that Raul was honest with me when I was deciding what package would be best for me. He did not try and push me toward the most expensive option, rather he explained to me what package he thought would best fit my needs. I would highly recommend Raul to anyone who needs a videographer for their event!

The Cinema Factory's reply:

Thank you so much, Gianna! It was truly an honor being part of your very special day. Thank you for your kind words. I wish you and Andrew many many years of happiness!
  • Cindy
    Cindy S. Married on 06/26/2021

Great Work !

The Cinema Factory was amazing ! Raul did an excellent job capturing all the special moments of our daughter's sweet 16 . We really loved the videos and working with you was a pleasure . Thank you !

The Cinema Factory's reply:

Thank you so much, Cindy! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed the video so much. It was great working with your family on such a special event! Best wishes!
    Angelica L. Married on 06/17/2021

Perfection

Raul was truly professional since day one. Her went over the whole video process. He answered all of our questions and always with honesty.

I would recommend Raul to anyone and everyone. This guy captures every detail of your day to perfection. We were so impressed and happy when we saw our highlights video of the event. There is nothing we would change about. My husband and I have watched the video a hundred times. Big THANK YOU to Raul.
    Sally Married on 05/02/2021

Cinema Factory, your work is absolutely beautiful. God bless your business. You have an eye for the special moments and that is why I wanted you to be

Cinema Factory, your work is absolutely beautiful & professional. God bless your business. You have an eye for the special moments and that is why I wanted you to be our videographer. Thank you for your time the day of the party and for the completed videos as scheduled. We all had fun watching it with happy tears. I pray you continue to bless many more families with your talent.
    Aiyana G. Married on 10/24/2020

Book Raul! He’s the best.

Raul is kind, professional and talented! We were so happy with the quality of video that he produced. He captured everything and more than we could have wanted at such a reasonable price. We’re so happy we had him as part of our team!
    Jessica Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent, easy to work with videographer!

Raul worked with us to develop a custom package for our changed wedding plans due to COVID-19 so that our family could share the day with us.
    He was wonderful to work with from start to finish and was one of the the most "low maintenance" and also true QUALITY vendors we had!!
    I cannot recommend him & his company enough!!! We are THRILLED with our resulting wedding video!
  • Martha
    Martha R. Married on 06/27/2020

Such a pleasure to work with!

Raul was so accommodating from start to finish. Our original wedding plans were affected by the pandemic and Raul was one of the few vendors that made the experience easier to deal with. He came to the rescue last minute when we decided to just have a ceremony. Not only did he live stream it for us, but he even gave us a video of the ceremony. And his prices are unbeatable. We were fortunate enough to use Raul’s services for the ceremony and a “love story” about how we met. Both were fantastic. I can’t recommend Raul enough for his fairness through everything and quality of services.
    Susan N. Married on 11/09/2019

Sweet 16 video

I used Raul for my daughter’s sweet 16 & the video turned out great. He captured all of great moments without being too drawn out. He was also so easy to work with. We just signed the contract, sent in the deposit, & he showed up. The cost was also very reasonable. Being that it was a sweet 16 I did want to pay a lot
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin P. Married on 11/09/2019

Great Wedding Video

We are so happy with our wedding video! Reasonably priced and talented. Raul was very responsive and willing to film specific moments that we requested. I would definitely use him again to capture upcoming events. 5 stars!
    Jillian L. Married on 10/12/2019

Highly Recommend

Raul was so professional and easy to work with. He answered all of our emails quickly and was pleasant to talk to. The prices are extremely fair as well. We recently got our video back and it is beautiful! I highly recommend The Cinema Factory!!
    Margarette F. Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing Service and Beyond

The Cinema Factory is simply amazing in so many ways. Raul the owner is highly skilled with his craft, He is very reliable , flexible and efficient. I am really glad I saw his website while I was searching 6 months prior to our daughter’s birthday. I am so lucky that I reached out and he answered right away to all of my inquiries . He is from New Jersey and indeed he didn’t hesitate offering his service to us . His Photo Montage was very precious. I just sent him I believe a hundred photo’s and numerous videos and he did really know all the precious memories that needs to be included in the video. It was one of the Highlights of the Party and we absolutely LOVED it.!!! The finish product is perfection in its own. If we could just give him More than 5 STARS we would gladly do it in a heartbeat. Thanks Raul and the Cinema Factory . We wish you continued success on your business because you deserve it. !!!
    Tetyana M. Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect Video!

Raul filmed our wedding a couple of weeks ago and we couldn't be happier with the result! The wedding video looks AMAZING! I love all the shots, the editing and it has all of the most important moments captured. The price was great as well! I will definitely recommend The Cinema Factory to all my friends and family! 10/10!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa S. Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing videographer

Raul was the most amazing videographer that we could have ever asked for! He filmed our wedding on June 1, 2019. Raul was with me from 12:00 PM and did not leave until after the final dance. He caught everything throughout the day, we were so happy to watch our video and see all of our family and friends having an amazing time at our wedding. Raul kept many songs through the video so were we able to see everyone having an awesome time! Watching the video was like reliving our wedding, which was literally the best day of our lives. We could not have picked a better videographer for our wedding!! We 10/10 recommend him!!

The Cinema Factory's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa. It was a pleasure capturing your very special day. The day went by so fast, but I'm glad to hear you are enjoying watching your wedding video and reliving those special moments. Congratulations!
    Michelle Married on 02/08/2019

Michelle & Mario Ferro

We cannot say enough about Raul and his quality of work. From the day we met him and from the day he shot our wedding. Raul is so talented with what he does. He has such an artistic eye and the work he does is so unbelievable. We truly enjoyed having Raul work our wedding. We will definitely use Raul in our future needs. We highly recommend The Cinema Factory. You will not be disappointed. I promise you that. He gets 5 Stars from us.

The Cinema Factory's reply:

Congratulations again Michelle and Mario! And thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure and an honor being part of your very special day. Thank so much for the opportunity.
    Madison R. Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing wedding video!!

I would highly recommend using The Cinema Factory as your wedding videographer! I originally was not going to have a videographer and decided to hire one two weeks before the wedding, Raul was extremely responsive and affordable. He kept us up-to-date on the status of our video! Overall extremely happy with our wedding video!

Hi Madison -
    It was a pleasure working with you and Michael on capturing your very special day. Congratulations again!
    Best
    Raul
    Kara Married on 07/15/2017
    Raul is one of the nicest people we have ever met. He cares about his craft, and will work endlessly to make sure your video is perfect. I would book him again and again.
    Jennielee Married on 11/06/2016
    The Cinema Factory's level of professionalism, affordability, and quality work can not be beat! I am thrilled with the final product. Raul listened to everything I wanted and made sure to include all those aspects in our wedding video. The best part was that we were able to enjoy our wedding video shortly after our wedding!
    Joanna Married on 10/01/2016
    Raul was great! He was like a ninja you couldn't even tell he was around. The quality of the video was great, he captured all the best moments and cut out the ones I didn't want to see. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding videographer.
    Deb Married on 09/17/2016
    What a wonderful experience using the cinema factory! They were great amd perfect for my daughters party! When i have my next party I will definitely use them again.
    Charissa Married on 06/04/2016
    Whether this is your first time or other trusting someone catching the most memorable moments of your life, the company, The Cinema Factory, is more than qualified to accommodate!
    Nicole Married on 04/24/2016
    Could not be more happy with how amazing of a job Raul did on our wedding day! I would highly recommend to use his company on your special day!!
    Sandy Married on 04/16/2016
    Raul did an amazing job putting together our wedding video. Everything came out beautiful and our family enjoyed watching it and our nieces wanted it on replay! My husband and I are more than happy to have these memories that will be with us forever.
    Suzanne Married on 06/20/2015
    We're so happy we had Raul as the videographer at our wedding! He gave us exactly what we wanted - gorgeous footage of our wedding and reception - while being totally unobtrusive. I'd heard horror stories of videographers bossing the couple around, as if the video were more important than the wedding itself. Raul is the absolute opposite. I didn't even spot him until well into the cocktail hour; he must have flitted like a ghost through the cathedral, catching everything while keeping out of sight. He captured all the fun at our reception too. (Our wedding was in the Cathedral Basilica of the Sacred Heart in Newark, NJ, with the reception in the Newark Museum.)

Raul was flexible and accommodating about our desire to have a straight, documentary-style video without credit rolls or fancy effects. He gave us a short shareable version of the video, as well as a the beautifully edited two-hour DVD and Bluray (though we still don't own a Bluray player!), plus a hard drive with all 6+ hours of raw footage. His pricing is extremely reasonable and he delivered on time. He seems like a really nice guy - we actually never met before the day of the wedding, but that's our fault not his. We chose him based on his work we saw online, and because he'd shot in the Cathedral before.

We asked both Raul and our photographer to take lots of pictures of all our guests, because someday years from now we'd want to look back on family and friends who might no longer be here. Little did we realize that my beloved godfather (who was in the wedding) would pass away the week we received our video. Because Raul gave us all of his raw footage, I was able to go through it and pull out snippets for the family to see my godfather happy and dancing at our wedding.
    Lauren Married on 10/13/2013
    Raul was absolutely incredible!! He took the time to meet with us and go over exactly what we wanted for our wedding day and delivered! He was completely unobtrusive and worked with our schedule for the day. I can't wait to see our video!