The Cinema Factory Reviews

31 Reviews for The Cinema Factory

• Caitlin

Caitlin Pilkin · Married on 11/09/2019

Great Wedding Video

We are so happy with our wedding video! Reasonably priced and talented. Raul was very responsive and willing to film specific moments that we requested. I would definitely use him again to capture upcoming events. 5 stars!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Susan Nicoletta · Married on 11/09/2019

Sweet 16 video

I used Raul for my daughter’s sweet 16 & the video turned out great. He captured all of great moments without being too drawn out. He was also so easy to work with. We just signed the contract, sent in the deposit, & he showed up. The cost was also very reasonable. Being that it was a sweet 16 I did want to pay a lot

Sent on 02/09/2020

Jillian Lares · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly Recommend

Raul was so professional and easy to work with. He answered all of our emails quickly and was pleasant to talk to. The prices are extremely fair as well. We recently got our video back and it is beautiful! I highly recommend The Cinema Factory!!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Margarette Flordeliza · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing Service and Beyond

The Cinema Factory is simply amazing in so many ways. Raul the owner is highly skilled with his craft, He is very reliable , flexible and efficient. I am really glad I saw his website while I was searching 6 months prior to our daughter’s birthday. I am so lucky that I reached out and he answered right away to all of my inquiries . He is from New Jersey and indeed he didn’t hesitate offering his service to us . His Photo Montage was very precious. I just sent him I believe a hundred photo’s and numerous videos and he did really know all the precious memories that needs to be included in the video. It was one of the Highlights of the Party and we absolutely LOVED it.!!! The finish product is perfection in its own. If we could just give him More than 5 STARS we would gladly do it in a heartbeat. Thanks Raul and the Cinema Factory . We wish you continued success on your business because you deserve it. !!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Tetyana Mazur · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect Video!

Raul filmed our wedding a couple of weeks ago and we couldn't be happier with the result! The wedding video looks AMAZING! I love all the shots, the editing and it has all of the most important moments captured. The price was great as well! I will definitely recommend The Cinema Factory to all my friends and family! 10/10!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Smisek · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing videographer

Raul was the most amazing videographer that we could have ever asked for! He filmed our wedding on June 1, 2019. Raul was with me from 12:00 PM and did not leave until after the final dance. He caught everything throughout the day, we were so happy to watch our video and see all of our family and friends having an amazing time at our wedding. Raul kept many songs through the video so were we able to see everyone having an awesome time! Watching the video was like reliving our wedding, which was literally the best day of our lives. We could not have picked a better videographer for our wedding!! We 10/10 recommend him!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

The Cinema Factory's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa. It was a pleasure capturing your very special day. The day went by so fast, but I'm glad to hear you are enjoying watching your wedding video and reliving those special moments. Congratulations!

Michelle · Married on 02/08/2019

Michelle & Mario Ferro

We cannot say enough about Raul and his quality of work. From the day we met him and from the day he shot our wedding. Raul is so talented with what he does. He has such an artistic eye and the work he does is so unbelievable. We truly enjoyed having Raul work our wedding. We will definitely use Raul in our future needs. We highly recommend The Cinema Factory. You will not be disappointed. I promise you that. He gets 5 Stars from us.

Sent on 03/05/2019

The Cinema Factory's reply:

Congratulations again Michelle and Mario! And thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure and an honor being part of your very special day. Thank so much for the opportunity.

Madison Ruggiero · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing wedding video!!

I would highly recommend using The Cinema Factory as your wedding videographer! I originally was not going to have a videographer and decided to hire one two weeks before the wedding, Raul was extremely responsive and affordable. He kept us up-to-date on the status of our video! Overall extremely happy with our wedding video!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Hi Madison -
    It was a pleasure working with you and Michael on capturing your very special day. Congratulations again!
    Best
    Raul

Kara · Married on 07/15/2017

Raul is one of the nicest people we have ever met. He cares about his craft, and will work endlessly to make sure your video is perfect. I would book him again and again.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Jennielee · Married on 11/06/2016

The Cinema Factory's level of professionalism, affordability, and quality work can not be beat! I am thrilled with the final product. Raul listened to everything I wanted and made sure to include all those aspects in our wedding video. The best part was that we were able to enjoy our wedding video shortly after our wedding!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Joanna · Married on 10/01/2016

Raul was great! He was like a ninja you couldn't even tell he was around. The quality of the video was great, he captured all the best moments and cut out the ones I didn't want to see. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding videographer.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Deb · Married on 09/17/2016

What a wonderful experience using the cinema factory! They were great amd perfect for my daughters party! When i have my next party I will definitely use them again.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Charissa · Married on 06/04/2016

Whether this is your first time or other trusting someone catching the most memorable moments of your life, the company, The Cinema Factory, is more than qualified to accommodate!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/24/2016

Could not be more happy with how amazing of a job Raul did on our wedding day! I would highly recommend to use his company on your special day!!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Sandy · Married on 04/16/2016

Raul did an amazing job putting together our wedding video. Everything came out beautiful and our family enjoyed watching it and our nieces wanted it on replay! My husband and I are more than happy to have these memories that will be with us forever.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Suzanne · Married on 06/20/2015

We're so happy we had Raul as the videographer at our wedding! He gave us exactly what we wanted - gorgeous footage of our wedding and reception - while being totally unobtrusive. I'd heard horror stories of videographers bossing the couple around, as if the video were more important than the wedding itself. Raul is the absolute opposite. I didn't even spot him until well into the cocktail hour; he must have flitted like a ghost through the cathedral, catching everything while keeping out of sight. He captured all the fun at our reception too. (Our wedding was in the Cathedral Basilica of the Sacred Heart in Newark, NJ, with the reception in the Newark Museum.)

Raul was flexible and accommodating about our desire to have a straight, documentary-style video without credit rolls or fancy effects. He gave us a short shareable version of the video, as well as a the beautifully edited two-hour DVD and Bluray (though we still don't own a Bluray player!), plus a hard drive with all 6+ hours of raw footage. His pricing is extremely reasonable and he delivered on time. He seems like a really nice guy - we actually never met before the day of the wedding, but that's our fault not his. We chose him based on his work we saw online, and because he'd shot in the Cathedral before.

We asked both Raul and our photographer to take lots of pictures of all our guests, because someday years from now we'd want to look back on family and friends who might no longer be here. Little did we realize that my beloved godfather (who was in the wedding) would pass away the week we received our video. Because Raul gave us all of his raw footage, I was able to go through it and pull out snippets for the family to see my godfather happy and dancing at our wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2013

Raul was absolutely incredible!! He took the time to meet with us and go over exactly what we wanted for our wedding day and delivered! He was completely unobtrusive and worked with our schedule for the day. I can't wait to see our video!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Kasia · Married on 08/17/2013

My husband and I are soooo happy with our decision to use The Cinema Factory for our wedding video!! Raul was so easy to work with and very professional throughout the entire process. He did an amazing job on our wedding video, capturing all our special moments beautifully on film so that we can have them to cherish for the rest of our lives. We love our wedding video and highly recommend using Raul's services if you are looking for a videographer who will do an amazing job!! Thanks so much Raul!!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Carol · Married on 04/19/2013

Raul was so great to work with. He was very flexible and communicated thoroughly throughout the entire planning process. We recently got our wedding video and were amazed at what a great job he did. Our video is amazing and really captured our personality.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2013

Our video exceeded our expectations. Raul had great communication throughout the whole process. We are extremely happy with our final video.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Christine · Married on 11/17/2012

We are so thankful that we chose the cinema factory for our videographer. We received them as a recommendation from one of my friends that used them and are very happy we did. Raul is amazing and so incredibility nice to work with it. On the day of our wedding we didn’t even know he was there because he was so unobtrusive yet when we received our video all of the moments were perfectly captured. Raul was great in working within our budget and his pricing could not be beat…honestly for the quality of work we received he should be charging the 3-5K other videographers charge because his work and professionalism is top notch. Additionally, he was responsive to all of our questions and our video was delivered on time! If you are in the market for a videographer I really suggest The Cinema Factory as you will be as happy as we are and won’t go broke in the process.

Sent on 02/19/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2012

Raul was excellent at our wedding. We were worried about bright, intrusive lights butting their way into some of our best moments, and Rau did an awesome job of capturing everything while barely being noticed doing so. That is exactly what we wanted, and we couldn't be happier with how everything went down on our big day! Thanks a lot, Raul!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Darren · Married on 07/23/2012

We loved every aspect of the video. As most people I know do we questioned if we should have both video and photographer. I know that we made the right choice by having Raul there. I would not have had it any other way now.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Kristen · Married on 06/22/2012

I would recommend the Cinema Factory to anyone looking for a video for their wedding without looking to break the bank. We knew we wanted a wedding video, but it was an area we didn't want to allocate too much of the budget to. After meeting with a recommended videography company, we were unsure about getting a wedding video due to the priceyness of their services. After doing some research, we found the Cinema Factory. We met with Raul who was extremely professional. After seeing his work, we were sure he would provide us with a well-done video of our wedding day at a fraction of the cost of the other company. We just received our wedding video and could not be more pleased! We absolutely love it! We have recommended Raul to others and are excited to be attending a wedding soon where he will be working. From start to finish, he was always quick to respond to any of our questions or concerns. He takes his job incredibly seriously and does excellent work. The day of the wedding, we hardly knew he was there, which is something we had been concerned about when deciding whether to have a video done. We did not want bright lights and cameras in the guests' faces all the time. Raul was discreet and hardly even noticeable while still capturing our entire day beautifully! He provides amazing service at great value, and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/16/2012

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2012

Raul at The Cinema Factory was an amazing choice for our wedding videographer! We met with him to view some of his previous wedding footage and we were blown away with his professionalism. On the day of our wedding he was prompt and ready to go! After congratulating us, we did not even know he was there for the rest of the night. He did his job without ever interfering with the flow of events throughout the night. We cannot wait to see our wedding video because we know it will be absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 04/16/2012