Warren Prouty Photography Reviews

24 | Danville, NH

24 Reviews for Warren Prouty Photography

Warren took some fantastic photos at our wedding. He made sure he captured every moment we wanted and even had some great suggestions for shots we hadn't even thought of yet! Recently one of our guests has fallen quite ill and we turned to the photography of our wedding to share some of her final memories with her and her family. Not only did we find some amazing photos that Warren captured that day, they will likely be cherished by her family forever. And this was just one of our 120 guests. They were that good! I would recommend Warren for any event you want photographed and can personally attest to his skill in capturing weddings.

Intuitive, efficient, artistic, comprehensive.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Michelle · Married on 07/04/2013

We are absolutely in love with our wedding photos. Warren captured the day beautifully and was very flexible and diligent in his work. He captured all of our favorite moments that day and made sure to grab those images we requested. We have received so many compliments on our photos and have been so proud to share them with family and friends. Thanks for capturing memories to last a lifetime, Warren.

-Michelle & Matthew

Sent on 11/29/2013

Samantha · Married on 07/21/2012

Warren was an absolute joy to work with. We planned our destination wedding from 800 miles away, and were concerned with finding just the right photographer for us. Warren put my husband and I to ease with just a few conversations. He is very attentive to details, and really takes the time to get to know the couple he's working with. We threw a couple of challenges his way (dark church, bright sunny day on the water post ceremony, and changing of venues), and he performed above and beyond any expectation we could have had. Our pictures are something we're going to cherish for many years to come!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Valerie · Married on 10/30/2011

We discovered Warren quite by chance while looking at wedding pictures of friends of my sister-in-law who I didn't know, but she was having trouble with her own computer and came by to look at them on mine. I was blown away by the creativity and details he caught on this couple's wedding day, so much so, that I could almost physically feel the emotions of a bunch of people I've never met! Ironically enough, we were in search of a photographer for our own upcoming wedding and after seeing Warren's work, called him right away and was so fortunate that he had an opening. When our wedding day arrived, it was clear that not only was Warren a gifted photographer, but a wonderful pleasure to work with. I've been to weddings where the couple's long awaited day of celebration have been dampened by overly assertive (o.k., pushing or obnoxious) photographers who were there to do a good job but clearly forgot the point of the day. Not the case with Warren at all! He managed to catch facial expressions and moments that I wasn't even aware he was photographing! He also includes elements of things I've never seen in a wedding album that are definitely unique to his talents. I honestly couldn't recommend Warren enough!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Heather · Married on 09/10/2011

Warren was referred to us by friends of ours that used him at their wedding the year before. We couldn't have been happier with our photos plus the ease we had with organizing our engagement shoot to the wedding photos. Warren had great ideas and really took into consideration what we were looking for and the kind of photos we wanted to have taken. We wanted to communicate through our photos the fun easy going couple we are plus my husband's love for soccer and the photos show case this perfectly! We couldn't be happier with the photos and price. But most importantly when going through a stressful time such as a wedding you need to have someone you can rely on and trust will do their job and do it to the level you expect. Warren delivered on all levels!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2011

Finding the perfect photographer to capture our engagement and wedding was very important to us. We were so lucky to have Warren for both! He really went the extra mile to create the pictures we had always hoped to have. From the day he started working with us, he was professional, organized, and communicated promptly. We recommend Warren to all brides and grooms as we continue to receive compliments on our wedding and engagement photos.

Sent on 12/08/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2011

Warren was very professional and extremely flexible in photographing our wedding. We were on a short timeline from engagement to wedding day, and Warren was very willing to work with us and our limited schedule. None of his packages fit what we were looking for, and he worked with us to give us what we wanted and nothing we didn't. His turnaround time for the pictures was outstanding- he had posted about 20 pictures on his blog within three days, and the other 500+ were ready only three weeks later. My husband and I were very pleased with Warren, his assistant, and their products.

Sent on 10/28/2011

Liz · Married on 09/25/2010

You know how you dream of this day your entire life? Well let me tell you, Warren was able to capture my day in all the aspects that i may not had a chance to see and will now have the most amazing memories ever!! Even just speaking with him the first time, I knew it was going to be great. Then after seeing some of the first pictures, it was OMG!!!! He is a amazing and fantastic artist and photographer, but even more he is a wonderful and very easy person to work with. Thank you Warren for putting my dream into the most beautiful images I've ever seen and will cherish for the rest of my life.

Sent on 12/10/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2010

Warren's photography is phenomenal

Sent on 12/14/2010

Christine · Married on 09/10/2010

What a joy to work with Warren, his professionalism shone throughtout the whole day. His photographs tell a perfect story of the day and the love the couple share with their son. Warren was outstanding in meeting our needs, and we did have some particular requests having people from overseas attending. I could not give a higher recommendation for this photographer, his work and pride in his work shows with the pictures that were taken and the quietness in which he attended our wedding, I would highly recommend Warren for any photographic shoots, in fact he will be taking family shots in the near future. Warren has my contacts if you would like to discuss this at any time.
    Christine Richards.

Sent on 10/28/2010

alissa · Married on 09/10/2010

wonderful pictures. wonderful response from my family and friends. Very proffessional and made the memories great!

Sent on 10/31/2010

Richard · Married on 08/28/2010

Very professional and easy to work with, Our wedding photos look beautiful and we are so pleased that our special day was captured in such beautiful pictures for lasting memories!

Sent on 01/31/2011

Julie · Married on 08/21/2010

We had a wonderful time working with Warren Prouty Photography. Our pictures turned out better than we ever imagined. Warren was very attentive to what my husband and I wanted for our wedding pictures. The package pricing was just right and the turn around for receiving our pictures was amazing. We would gladly work with Warren again in the future!

Sent on 11/02/2010

Corley · Married on 07/18/2010

A wonderful photographer. Great to work with. He was extremely patient. He was very professional. I didn't have to do a thing. I was able to show up, relax, and enjoy my wedding and not worry about the details because Warren did it all. He was great with the long distance communication between Texas and New Hampshire. It didnt even phase him. Thank you Warren!

Sent on 01/10/2011

Kim · Married on 09/15/2012

We had a mutual friend in mind to take our wedding photos. He was booked on our wedding day and we both were very upset. I then found Warren through an online NH photography site and decided to work with him. We had a few meetings and he was professional, kind, friendly and even allowed for us to take out items in the "fixed" package to accommodate what we wanted. Warren took our engagement photos and even welcomed our dog in some of the shots. We were very pleased with all of our pictures and his assistant on our wedding day was wonderful as well. We would recommend Warren to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer :)

Sent on 12/10/2012

amanda · Married on 08/04/2012

I would like to say that we as a couple and our family/friends are 100% happy with the work from Warren with our engagement and wedding photos. He was a great man to work with and made the picture process so comfortable that it was fun doing. His work and performance is above and beyond the best. He caught all the expressions and moments that most didnt see because everyone was just so caught up in the moment and very busy. And not to bragg but i was 7 months pregnant for my wedding and the pictures he got made me look amazing. My family is very excited to do more work with Warren in the near future. Thank you Warren,
    Amanda & Isaac

Sent on 09/21/2012

Warren was very easy to work with- very flexible and nice. He made us feel very comfortable through our engagement and wedding photo shoots and the pictures came out great!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Lindsay · Married on 03/16/2013

Warren was very agreeable on our wedding day. He was flexible and easy going and his final product was GORGEOUS! I was very happy with his photography and he is a very nice person.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Jessalyn · Married on 11/09/2013

Warren was extremely professional and managed to get several creative shots during the evening.

Sent on 12/22/2013

Karen · Married on 10/01/2011

As the Mom of the bride, the only "problem" that I feel we had was communication. I needed to be specific as to the shots we wanted and I am afraid that I did not communicate that well for certain shot. Overall, the experience was positive & quality very good and I would definitely be confident enough to recommend Warren to anyone needing a photographer.

Sent on 12/21/2011

pam · Married on 07/28/2012

I thought Warren was approachable, helpful, and took great pictures. If you are looking for a laid back photographer who is going to capture the day without too much intrusion, Warren is perfect. I wish he had encouraged me to fix my hair or makeup in a few pictures when they clearly needed to be for the picture but I think time was tight. Because it rained our plan was thrown off. We did not get all the pictures we wanted and on the ceremony video sometimes the photgrophers nudged my parents but I realize both of these problems were becuase of the last minute changes. Warren is also laid back and at times this can come off as slow moving but in the end I do love our pictures and was happy. I would recomend his services and would use him again myself.

Sent on 10/23/2012

TraLiza · Married on 07/17/2010

Warren has provided great service to us from across the country. Residing in a different state was not an issue for us. He remained responsive throughout the entire process and provided great memories for us of our special day.

Sent on 12/13/2010

Joe · Married on 10/19/2013

Warren was very helpful and easy to work with. He also got an amazing shot of us at night outside of our venue that is probably my favorite picture every taken of the two of us. Couldn't have asked for a nicer experience, just be aware that many of the options you want after the fact (albums, DVDs etc) are extra. He's still cheaper than most, but you have to read the contract.

Sent on 12/01/2013

Kristin · Married on 10/01/2011

3.5
      3.5

We had a lot of fun on our photo shoots with warren. Our engagement session in Portland Maine was amazing. There are some definite changes I would make with the wedding photos. But overall we are pleased. This photographer has a great personality and I would recommend him.

Sent on 12/22/2011