Vision 2 Visuals Reviews

8 | Philadelphia, PA

8 Reviews for Vision 2 Visuals

Al · Married on 09/22/2012

Wow, where do I start?

I suppose by saying that we think Vision2Visuals is the best videography crew in the Philadelphia area. Quality, value, everything. If you like cinematic-style video, no need to look further.
    They did everything we could ask for, and then exceeded our expectations!

Shane met with us at the site so we could walk through the area and discuss what we liked in terms of video style, and some basic camera angles. This was months before our wedding. We corresponded via email as well, commenting on aspects of what we liked of their previous work.
    On the day of, they came with 3 videographers equipped with SLR cameras. One of the things we love most is their quirky camera angles, and great ways of moving the camera to capture the scene and moment.

Their package included everything at an absolutely fantastic price. All the crew, video clips, full video... no nickel and diming!
    We got our 'Coming Soon' trailer video a week after the wedding. We literally can't stop watching it... it so beautifully captured our wedding and so many touching moments, in Vision 2 Visual's style.
    Can't wait to see the rest!

Shane and Joe are top notch. A++.. you need to book them.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Joe and Collin are absolutely fantastic! They are very creative and talented people, and I would highly recommend them.

We were so pleased with how our videos turned out - you can tell a lot of thought and effort had been put into making the video, from filming things using interesting angles, different camera movements and matching the sections of the video to the perfect section of the background music. Their videos are beautiful, creative, and very high quality - just look at their website for some examples!

Many videographers who make videos of a similar quality charge 3-4 times more than Vision 2 Visuals. Of course there are cheaper videographers, but the quality will not be the same. We saw the work of some videographers who were only slightly cheaper, but the image quality is not as good and the videos are just not as creative (e.g. no interesting angles, camera movements etc).

Their packages are also very comprehensive, and includes 2 videographers for the full day. You can rest assured that no part of your wedding will go uncaptured.

Overall, we are extremely pleased with our wedding videos. They are so beautiful, and are such a wonderful way to remember our special day. I would highly recommend Joe and Collin from V2V.

My advice to brides: Book V2V for your wedding - you can't go wrong!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Casey · Married on 04/28/2012

I DEFINITELY recommend Vision 2 Visuals to any bride and groom who are looking for a videographer for their wedding. Shane and this partners were extremely professional and always responded to emails and phone calls in a timely manner. Plus, their prices are very competitive and reasonable. As for our wedding video, Vision 2 Visuals filmed very important moment and more! We have showed our wedding video to all our family and friends and everyone was so impressed with how well the video was done. You will not be disappointed with Vision 2 Visuals!!

Sent on 01/20/2013

mark · Married on 10/11/2011

They are an extremely talented crew! I am shocked at quality and production value! Their services are well worth the investment and they made sure to get exactly what I wanted! ;)

Sent on 02/28/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/09/2011

Vision2Visuals did the Videography for my October 2011 wedding. They were GREAT to work with and I would definitely give them the highest of recommendation. They helped me feel comfortable in front of the camera and successfully made my wedding day stress free! The highlight for me was getting an email on our honeymoon (just a few days after the wedding) with a link to our highlight video. My husband and I watched it every day to reflect on how much we loved our wedding. They captured everything and presented it in such a creative, beautiful, and inspiring way. They are seriously the best and SO much fun to work with!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Theresa · Married on 09/24/2011

Let me first say that my husband & I have used Joe Watts services for 3 weddings. Our daughter in 9/2009, our son in 8/2010 and our oldest daughter in 9/2011. Joe and Colin are gentlemen and very professional. The videos we have are awsome and fun to watch. All 3 of my children love their videos and have watched them several times. They can't wait til their children are old enough to watch them. Their services are very reasonable as you will see. We really appreciated all their time and effort as weddings are an all day affair and the time it takes to edit and receive a great video in a few weeks. Many thanks
    Joe. Our best to you, Mike & Theresa Gillam

Sent on 02/29/2012

R · Married on 10/24/2010

Vision2Visuals is a fabulous team to work with. They also did my sister's wedding and the final results were awesome. All the little moments were captured and they were friendly, flexible and incredibly professional.

Sent on 04/10/2012

Aubrey · Married on 09/04/2010

3.5
      3.5

Vision 2 visuals provides excellent service, an artistic eye, and an excellent value. They bring out the smiles in their subjects, and capture every frame.

Sent on 03/01/2012