28 Reviews for Viking Limousine LLC

28 Viking Limousine LLC Reviews

2.2

Disappointed with this vendor. I booked it because it was one of the cheaper limo packages and because the owner seemed so nice and accommodating the months leading up to my wedding. BUT on the day of our wedding: 1) he told us he would give us a bigger limo for no extra charge, but arrived with the smaller bus anyway. After I already invited more people to come under the mistaken assumption we were getting a bigger bus as a "bonus" - we were squished like sardines and some just decided to take their own cars after all, 2) he came 15 minutes later than the contract instructed, 3) the AC in the bus barely worked, and the worse yet - 4) he asked us for the payment at pick-up even though we already mailed a check out the week before! As a bride, it was embarrassing and unnecessary to try to go through your online check stubs on your cell phone AN HOUR before your church ceremony, because the driver insists we still had a balance. Even though the contract said payment at pickup, I called beforehand and was told it would be ok if I paid earlier (because I didn't want to worry about vendor payments the day of my wedding). My wedding was lovely, this was the only bad hiccup on what was otherwise a great day. The owner texted me the morning after my wedding to apologize for the mix-up - they didn't update their records to show that the check was received, and didn't tell the driver that no payment was needed. Still left a sour taste in my mouth from the experience though, as this was the only bad thing to happen on my wedding day.

Profile Picture User4748332, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Viking Limousine for our wedding. Throughout the process they were very helpful and answered all my questions. The driver arrived on time and took us to any location we requested. We even added a new location last minute and he was great about adapting. The bus was huge and very clean. There was an AUX cord so we connected to our phone to play music. Adam was a pleasure to work with and even showed us the buses before we signed the contract with him. Our driver was Marco and he was very professional and friendly. They were one of the most reasonably priced in the area as well. We got the most for our buck and I am so happy we chose Viking! I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Alexx, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We looked at over 15 different limousine companies and the types of vehicles they had to offer. We had a very large wedding party and needed a limo bus that could fit 28, along with beer and champagne. Viking provided a very modern, super clean, amazing limo bus. It had more than enough room for everyone AND for all our party supplies. The driver was super friendly and knowledgeable as to where we needed to go and the timing of each move. They were very reasonably priced and Adam from Viking was great to work with. We were so happy with our choice and would recommend them for any wedding or event.

Profile Picture Pamela, 11/1/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My husband and I rented the 25 passenger party bus. Our experience with Viking Limousine from booking to finish was just perfect! The booking agent was very responsive and helpful. Our driver – Adam was amazing! He was completely pulled together and just the right mix of professional, courteous and funny. He even had aspirin for my nervous mum! Thank you Viking Limousine! Viking Limousine was referred to me by a friend. They had great prices, far lower than the other limo companies I'd hire. The Viking Limousine was perfect for our Bachelor Party group. Our driver, Adam, was really funny, friendly and professional at the same time. I'd highly recommend Viking Limousine!

Profile Picture Anna, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had a beautiful classic car pick us up from the church to go take pictures in the park. The driver was punctual, polite, and professional. We really enjoyed our ride! When reserving the car, the gentleman I spoke with on the phone – Adam was very helpful and provided suggestions on places for us to go and take pictures. He sent a couple different e-mails of what they had done in the past to help us make our decision. This company went way beyond what was needed and we are very grateful for the efforts! Having the classic car added a fun touch to our special day. Thank you Viking Limousine!

Profile Picture Barbara, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I am more than just pleased with this service. My driver, Adam was so caring. He was funny and was great to be around with. I was super nervous on my wedding day but he definitely helped me unwind. He was the best chauffeur any bride could ask for. He even helped me get into the car with my HUGE dress and told me "don't worry I have experience with dresses!". Totally made me laugh and at the same time relieved! I never write reviews but I definitely had to write one for this company. Once again Viking Limousine thank you for your amazing customer service! And for providing me the GREATEST chauffeur ever!

Profile Picture Ann, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Viking Limousine service was perfect! Their prices are affordable and their customer service is fantastic!. Adam - the driver was very knowledge of the Chicago area our wedding was in and was very nice to everyone. That is how a customer should be treated. We got married on 07/19/14 in the Chicago suburbs and rented Limo Bus. Adam got to the hotel early to pick us up.. He was the best and nicest driver! He would help me in and out of the limo and held my bouquet when the photographer was taking pictures!

The limo was pretty clean and really nice and we loved the interior. They had napkins to match my wedding colors and had the bar fully supplied. We had a great time in the party bus!

They called two days before to confirm and make sure that the times and locations were still all of the same so we were 100% comfortable.

Profile Picture Mary, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We selected Viking Limousine LLC to do the Limo Service for our Wedding day the Driver Adam was amazing we made all the stops and on-time! I would recommend them for anyone looking for a limo Service, very professional and easy to work with!! Adam you're an Amazing driver I would recommend you to anyone looking for a limo service! Thank you for being our driver and making our day very special! Thanks Adam and Viking!

Profile Picture Justin, 7/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The process for booking was easy and fast and the staff was very qualified and approachable and called me back any time they said that they would. We booked the navigator limo. The limo arrived before time, car inside and outside was clean, and the driver- Adam was pretty nice to us. He was absolutely THE best limo driver that you could ever ask for. Not only was he the limousine driver, he was essentially like a friend for the day. He helped us with the train of my dress, help with the flowers, open and close doors; roll the red carpet time it supposed to be. Adam went far above and beyond and was very genuine! I would recommend this vendor and Josh to everyone! The price was affordable compare to other companies in Chicago area.

Profile Picture Christina, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Viking Limousine was my first choice for a limo company, since they were referred to me by a friend, but they were also the best value that I found. The driver was a lot of fun and was very helpful when offloading our wedding attire and flowers. He was also understanding when it came to last minute changes and pickups that were not originally scheduled! I would highly recommend them!
Exceptional service! We booked the 14 passenger Lincoln Navigator and loved it! Adam always responded right away anytime I emailed him. He also arranged for us to come and see the Lincoln to make sure it was what we wanted. Our driver was awesome and so polite. He made sure my husband and I got our champagne as soon as we got into the limo. I definitely recommend them for any event you need a limousine for!

Profile Picture Martha, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used the party bus for my sister's 21st birthday, there were about 20 people. Our driver was wonderful. He arrived 20 min early. The bus is great, it is really big with comfortable seating. Several coolers with ice (he had water and pop) tv screens with music playing (can also plug in your own ipod/phone) colorful lights on the bus. The driver was really nice, professional, and accommodating, made it a fun and enjoyable ride. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a great party bus.

Profile Picture User4248057, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Viking Limousine for our big wedding in March. My husband I were paying for our wedding and we tried to save money where we could, but not stint on quality. Viking Limousine was the most professional limo company we have ever worked with. They esteemed our budget and provided nothing but help. Booking with them was easy. The limousines were really great. We followed their recommendation for vehicles, and choose Ford Excursion, which we was perfect, so beautiful and comfortable! We couldn't be happier and would absolutely suggest anyone to choose Viking Limousine.

Profile Picture Anna, 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Viking Limousine is the absolute best limo service around. They provide professional drivers who are very helpful. We used this service for our dinner party arrangements and they let us use the car all night. After our dinner party, we went partying and they didn’t seem to mind. Thank you Viking Limousine for letting us have a great time.

Profile Picture Anita, 12/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The Viking Limousine company was referred to me by a friend. The limo was absolutely perfect and their service driver was really nice and experienced. When I called to make our reservation and they were very helpful when listening to what I needed. The driver of the limousine arrived on time and let us stop wherever we wanted to and he waited for us. This is by far the best limo service I have used.

Profile Picture Laura, 12/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Viking Limousine Company provides party busses for wedding receptions. We used the bus for our wedding reception and we had a blast. We used one of their Cadillac Escalade limousines and the photographs we took in the limo turned out fantastic. The driver was very nice and the inside of the limo was a sweet ride. This company provides the best rides.

Profile Picture Eleanor, 12/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used this party bus company for our senior homecoming dance. They had great music and also let us play the music that we wanted to. We were able to hook our Bluetooth music players into the radio. We had such a great time.

Profile Picture Alice , 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Our entire experience with Viking Limousine was stylish, amusing, peaceful, exclusive and so unforgettable. The Cadillac Escalade limousine was so beautiful, Our photographer worked so hard with the limousine driver Adam to get a perfect shots and everyone was so supportive and did a great job on our Wedding. The limousine was spotless and the drivers polite, we made all of our plans through their website and had no problems at all. We never felt pressured into anything and were very overjoyed with our cooperation with Viking Limousine.
We have nothing negative to say about the service, everything was just right, I am not sure there are enough adjectives to say how constructive this experience was but I will say that marrying my fiance could not have happened at a better place and with better limo service and I am so thankful that we chose this company. They did an superb job and we will recommend them to everybody for any event not only wedding.

Profile Picture Juliane, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My wife and I were so happy with the limos we were in for our wedding. My wife and her bridesmaids were taken to the church in a beautiful stretch Ford Excursion and then the entire wedding party was taken to take pictures and then to our reception hall in it as well. I myself wanted to ride in something special so we were taken in a Infiniti QX56 to take pictures and to the reception hall. These automobiles were so beautiful especially the Infiniti, I had to do it, everyone that knows me knows that is my style, and because Viking Limousine prices were so low I was able to make it happen. The price o received for both of these cars were being quoted for only 1 of the from other places. The drivers were so great and so nice, the Ford Excursion, Adam gave his sandwich to my son and the flower girl because they were complying they were starving. You do not meet to many people like that and the world would be a much better place if everyone could take a page out of his book. Our driver was also very nice and funny as well. We will definitely recommend Viking Limousine to our friends and everyone who needs to rent a limo for any service, you will not find a better price anywhere. They also were not only on time but they were there 20 minutes early just to make sure just in case there was any traffic or any other accidents. If you want a dependable limo service then use Viking Limousine, you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Jacquie, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I first heard about Viking Limousine through a recommendation made by a friend of mine. The Limo came in perfect condition, and their Chauffeur service was charming, helpful and well trained. Their dispatcher has always been helpful, effortless to work with, and always anticipates your requirements. Driver arrived at the church on time he was really professional. We even made a stop for photos and everything went well. Everyone was so overwhelmed and we felt like celebrities driving through the city. I’m planning to use them again for my birthday. Thank you Viking Limousine!

Profile Picture Delmy, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We did tons of research online and found this brilliant limo company and we are so glad that we did. We designed our whole wedding over the internet and telephone so unnecessary to say we were a bit concerned. Viking Limousine has absolutely stunning vehicles well maintained.
Definitely take advantage of their wedding limousine specials that combine lead car with the limo for bridesmaids and groomsmen. Our driver Adam was very kind and very professional and he made sure we had a great time.
We felt like it was all only about us. Everyone was very nice and professional, and the whole experience was so even. We were so satisfied with them!

Profile Picture Leeanna, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We reserved Viking Limousine for our wedding and it was a great experience and we will not book with anyone else but them. Their services and rates were sensible and fitting for what we wanted. We needed to change the pick-up time, just days before our wedding and they were willing to help. The driver arrived earlier but we were ready! He was qualified and we felt comfortable in his hands. The limo was shiny white and really clean inside! We highly recommend Viking Limo and we would use their services once more if given the opportunity!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

A friend suggested us Viking Limousine for our wedding and we are really glad to have used their transportation service on our wedding. The car and the driver arrived on time and was very professional and very helpful. He waited at my house while I changed for my honeymoon. The driver was really qualified and friendly and engaged in small talk with us along the way. Viking Limousine is truly the best when it comes to limo service!

Profile Picture Vanna, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Viking Limousine is a very professional company with reasonable prices. They gave us just what they guaranteed and even a lot more. From the start their staff learned us on what to look for when shopping around. The limousines were available to be seen, and we could come to see if, they were the real deal. Viking Limousine drivers were excellent, well dressed and professional. Then there were the limousines, amazing they looked brand new and polished. The Cadillac Escalade was gorgeous. They are highly recommended and qualified. I’m looking forward to see them at my friend’s wedding in 2 months. Thanks for great service guys!

Profile Picture Aimee, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We have only great things to say about Viking Limousine! We worked with Adam and he was truly great. He totally worked with us to make sure we were pleased and because we were trying to keep costs down and are very simple in our taste, we only wanted the most necessary limos and while other companies seemed to want to force us into more expensive cars, this never happened with Adam as he made us feel completely comfortable! It was easy and we even added Lincoln Town to take us and a few of the bridal party back to our hotel at the end of the night from our venue and this was done only a few nights before the wedding. Adam guaranteed us they would be able to rent us a limo us even last minute and they did! They did a brilliant job and were on time and the drivers were very kind and caring. We highly recommend Viking Limousine!

Profile Picture Tony, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The Viking Limousine party bus company is the best company ever. They provide a very nice and clean bus with entertainment inside. Some of the entertainment includes a television and a dancing pole.

Profile Picture Jane, 9/14/13, 1 Review