400 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Elite Chicago Limo

Elite Chicago Limo is a luxury wedding transportation company based in Chicago, Illinois. For over 15 years, the company has specialized in providing couples and their guests with custom-built town cars, limos, and party buses. It can provide intimate transportation service to couples, as well as group travel service for up to 30 guests, throughout the Chicagoland area. From wedding ceremonies and receptions, to bachelor and bachelorette parties, to honeymoon airport rides, the company can provide professionally chauffeured vehicles for any wedding occassion.

Elite Chicago Limo offers couples several different vehicle options, including classic cars, exotic cars, sedans, standard limos, SUV limos, Hummer limos, and a fleet of party buses. Travel services are provided for both one-way and round trips, as well as stops at multiple locations. All vehicles are equipped with a variety of amenities, including:

• Bars

• Videos 2

80 Reviews for Elite Chicago Limo

• Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 03/01/2019

I decided to go with Elite party bus because my group had

I decided to get elite party bus because my group had over 20 people. I wasn’t sure if the photographer and my in-laws would ride with us so I chose to go bigger. I got the 30 passenger party bus and boy did I make a good decision.
    Fist, the ride was great. It was colorful and fun, the bus having two coolers really helped to get my group going with the drinks. So thank you for that. The driver was friendly and easy to work with. A huge plus was the extra time I had before the ceremony. I added 30 minutes extra for my arrival (after the boys were already dropped off at the church) and that really helped me keep my cool.
    With good planning and coordination your wedding day can be perfect. Trust me.
    Oh, Elite also offer in-house fleet viewings, which I didn’t do, but it’s good to know that there’s an option for that. After all, when in doubt, go see the vehicle in person. Easy. You will see exactly what you are getting. And oh boy, you are getting a nice, spacious, fun Party Bus.

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Anthony

· Married on 02/23/2019

5 Star Service

Excellent service.
    They had availability on short notice (3 weeks). The representative was easy to talk to, she explained how everything works and how the prices are calculated. I had to put down a deposit and they sent me the contract via email.
    On the day of my wedding, the driver was on time and the limo was clean and conditioned. And even we didn't stay on the limo for a long time as we had to get on get off driving around for pictures, the ride was great. We played some music and had some drinks. We brought a cooler with liquor and used the ice from the ice chests for a few cocktails. Good experience.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Elite Chicago Limo FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Sedan
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Animals
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours, 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• Escareno Photography
    Escareno Photography Wedding Photographers

Elite Chicago has some of the Best Limos in town. Every limo is custom designed by their in house design team. Their attention to every detail is unmatched in the Industry. Our brides agree that Elite Chicago Limo is the right choice for any occasion.

• 400 E Randolph St Chicago, IL, 60601 See on map