Videos By Adam Reviews

Videos By Adam 5
Videos By Adam 6
Videos By Adam 7

Christina · Married on 06/30/2018

Adam was wonderful to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process. He was always prompt in responding to questions and emails. He worked wonderfully alongside our photographer and his second shooter. He was present for the large majority of the day, and he didn’t put any pressure on us with hour constraints, like many other videographers would have done. Another thing that we both appreciated was that Adam sought us out and asked us individually (my husband and I) if there were any other moments we wanted captured before he left for the night. It said a lot about him ensuring that he met our expectations and that he hadn’t missed anything of importance to us. I highly recommend his videography services to anyone looking for an amazing videographer, while still staying within a wedding budget!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Megan · Married on 09/17/2017

Where do i even begin...adam is the man. He went above and beyond what he had to do for us and our pictures turned out stellar. We had a small wedding and We changed our wedding plans twice and he moved his schedule around to make everything work for us! He did a beautiful job with our pictures and got them back to us pretty quick! We couldn’t have had a better experience and we will be using Adam for all of our photography in the future and have referred all of our friends to him!

Videos By Adam 8
    Videos By Adam 15
    Videos By Adam 16
    Videos By Adam 17

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Adam was awesome!! He goes above and beyond!! He was my easiest vendor to communicate with. He responded right away to any questions. My husband really wanted this one shot in front of progressive field. Adam had to lay on the ground in order to get the right angle. Not all photographers are as dedicated. He saw all us all they way through... from engagement pictures all the way to the last dance at our wedding reception. My family and friends said how nice he was!! Our pictures turned out great and we are very happy! I would definitely recommend him.

Videos By Adam 18

Alison · Married on 09/02/2017

We are so happy with how our wedding video turned out! Adam was very professional from beginning to end. He was affordable, easy to get along with, and delivered a beautiful video and highlight video in a timely matter! He even gave us a bonus time lapse video of the entire wedding. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer!

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Adam was awesome. We made a last minute decision booking a videographer and I am so glad we did, it was definitely something special. He was great! And I would highly recommend getting the highlight video, he did such a great job at it :)

Rashelle · Married on 06/10/2017

Adam did an amazing job capturing our special day. He was there from the start of the day, and was able to get footage of me and my bridesmaids getting ready which was very important to me. He came to one of the picture sights with us (John Carroll) which was a special place for us as we went to school there together. Adam worked so well with my photographers and made sure to incorporate all pertinent details into the footage. Our finished products are absolutely beautiful (highlight video, ceremony video, and reception video). We could not be more thrilled with the videos; I start crying the minute I watch any of them! Adam is awesome, and very accommodating; he will make your wedding come to life in the videos as though you are living that day over and over again. I am beyond happy we chose Adam to capture our special day, as we will cherish these videos for the rest of our lives. Thank you Adam!!!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Janet · Married on 04/17/2017

Adam is the unsung hero of my wedding day. Working in the background while staying out of the way, he quietly and efficiently captured the highlights of our special day. My husband and I were thrilled with our highlight video as well as the final full DVD. Adam gave us multiple copies of the DVD, and they came packaged in a DVD case that was ornamented with pictures from our wedding. Adam was able to capture all of the ceremony dialogue clearly and perfectly. Adam was also very flexible, exceeding our expectations by extending his time at our reception by an hour in order to work in synch with our photographer. The money I spent on Adam's services were probably the most well spent dollars of the entire day. I give Adam a huge thumbs up and highly recommend his services.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Gina · Married on 10/15/2016

Adam's video work is outstanding! He talked with me before our wedding to get an idea of what our day would be like and what was important to us. He also was very receptive to my asking for use of a certain font and song in our wedding highlight video. You can't go wrong with Videos by Adam!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Katie · Married on 08/26/2016

Adam did such a great job from beginning to end! He was easy to get ahold of and prompt in his responses any time I had questions. As it got closer to the wedding HE reached out to US to make sure there wasn't anything else we needed which was great to have one less thing to worry about. The video was absolutely beautiful! The picture was great quality and we were so excited to watch as soon as they came in! It was so nice to have the day on video because there is so much that you miss when your can't be everywhere at once. Thank you again so much Adam for helping capture such an amazing day in our lives !!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Kylie · Married on 07/23/2016

Adam did such an amazing job with our wedding highlight! It is everything we wanted and more. It was awesome to watch our wedding video and really made us feel like we were reliving those moments. He even did some great custom box art and we were very happy that we received everything only 2 months after the wedding! :) Adam is very professional and awesome to work with. Always responds back quickly and answers any questions you have. He truly goes above and beyond. We are so happy he was our videographer. Excellent work! We will be recommending him to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 10/01/2016

K · Married on 07/02/2016

Adam was so easy to work with! I highly recommend the highlight video. Originally I wasn't going to do it and decided last minute to do it. It was worth every penny. I cannot say enough good things about Adam! If I had any questions, he responded quickly. Not only was he professional, but he was fun to work with and made you feel at ease through out the wedding planning and on the day. The full video was beautiful and I am so glad I have it. Definitely pick Adam to be your videographer, you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2016

We were on the fence about getting a videographer for our wedding. After much thought, I decided it would be a special memory to look back onto and I was SO glad I went thru with it. I wanted someone who was reasonably priced, taped all the main events of the day in full, and also provided a highlight video from our day. Adam fit all the criteria for these! He worked well with our photographer, sure to be along side them and not in the way. He was respectful and would gently ask if he could get some extra shots later in the day. We highly recommend him as he is truly an artist and an easy going guy.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Tiffany · Married on 11/18/2015

If you are wondering about Adam's work... dont! Professional, prompt, reasonably priced, etc. Adam did a very special video for my pregnancy announcement and it was amazing! We will definitely be using him in the future.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Denise · Married on 09/05/2015

From the day of our first meeting until the day he delivered us our finished blu-rays the entire experience was smooth and easy. Adam is a true professional. He captured priceless moments from our day without being intrusive. I actually forgot he was there.
    Your wedding and reception both go by so quickly and there are countless things that you don't actually get to see. Having a video lets you enjoy all of those precious moments over and over again. Videography was a priority for me when we were planning our day and I couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Adam. I love my wedding video!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Tayler · Married on 08/08/2015

Adam was so great to work with, and made our day stress free! He worked well with our photographer to ensure each moment of the day was captured. He was friendly and professional, and we were so comfortable working with him. Thank you, Adam!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Allison · Married on 08/01/2015

My husband and I used Videos by Adam for our wedding on August 1, 2015. Choosing Adam to film our wedding was one of the best decisions we made wedding planning! He was affordable, kind, flexible and did an amazing job. Our highlight video was breath taking! We have watched our video over and over with family. The video is great quality and captured all the best moments of our day. Adam went above and beyond to accomadate us and our wedding party of 22! We have already recommended his services to multiple friends! He was enjoyable and fun through the whole day! We would pick him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Adam is very knowledgeable and professional. Exceptional quality of service. You can trust him to capture the big day and to deliver with the utmost of effort.

Sent on 12/20/2015

He's very good to work with & did a wonderful job on our wedding video!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Kristina · Married on 09/21/2013

Video captures emotions and reactions that pictures do not, and things that you might miss at your wedding so it is definitely worth having a videographer. I am so happy my husband and I decided to have Adam as our videographer, he is very easy to work with and he made us feel at ease with everything. On our wedding day, he was there for the whole day and he did not get in anyone's way while video taping and he captured all the important and fun moments. When we received our final product (which we didn't have to wait long at all for) the DVD was beyond anything we ever expected. He created an awesome cover collage of us for the DVD case, and the ceremony and reception video was absolutely amazing. He captured everything we wanted and more. We have something that we can literally re-live our wedding day with and that is priceless.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Theresa · Married on 09/07/2013

When we hired Videos by Adam, I knew we were going to have a great experience.I was overwhelmed and beyond satisfied with much time and hard work Adam provided on our wedding day. We still watch our highlight video over & over again,it's been almost two years since we first watched it too! Adam was such a pleasure to work with and captured so much more than I would've ever imagine on our special day!This was such a great experience and how well he worked with our photographer and myself to make sure evweything was as smooth as can be!

There is no need to look any further,I promise!! Check out ANY of his video highlights! They are amazing.

Sent on 12/17/2015