Akron, OH 44313 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,200
Availability Check your date

About Work Shed Weddings

We're passionate people. We love cameras, lenses, cool light, JJ Abrams-style lens flares, experimenting, and seeing the result of all of that come to life. We put that passion into every video we produce and every shot we take. We love finding the cool, unique shots and making the ordinary look extraordinary.

Our clients aren't just a way for us to make a living. We want every couple to love their video, passionately. We want our couples to show their video to their family and friends, their kids and grandkids for the next 20, 30, 50 years… We want our clients to love watching their video as much as we loved making it.

We love what we do and it shows. Contact us today about your story.

Follow Work Shed Weddings on

47 Reviews for Work Shed Weddings

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

This team is wonderful.

We hired Work Shed Weddings for our September wedding and it was truly the best decision we made. From the moment Nick came to our house, while me and my bridesmaids were getting ready, he made all of us feel at ease. He was on time, very polite and made me feel calm through some hectic times. He worked extremely well with the photographer that we hired. We did a first look before the ceremony and took many of the bridal party shots then. He had many suggestions on where to go for different looks on the property we were at. We recently got our first video of the wedding, part of the reception, and we are absolutely in love. The image and sound are crystal clear. I am beyond happy to have these memories from our special day forever.

Kacie Hannis · Married on 09/01/2018

amazing work

I would highly recommend work shed weddings, They captured our special day perfectly. Very professional & great quality work. I will cherish my wedidng video forever. THANK YOU!

Chelsey · Married on 06/16/2018

I would highly recommend Work Shed Weddings! Very easy to work with! My husband was worried to be on video but Tristen and Nick really made you feel comfortable! We received the videos rather quickly as well! They were absolutely beautiful and captured all of the special moments. The highlight video was one of our favorites as it showed the perfect story line to our day. We received many positive comments from friends and family on how great of a job Work Shed Weddings did with the videos! I have absolutely enjoyed watching these videos over and over again!

Work Shed Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

• Loren Jackson Photography
    Loren Jackson Photography Wedding Photographers

Nick and his team create such beautiful memories for Brides! I recommend Work Shed Weddings to ALL my couples!

• Akron, OH 44313 See on map