Work Shed Weddings Reviews

1 User photo

• Lisa

Lisa Ziegler · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Amazing Work!

We were on the fence about having a videographer for our wedding and I'm so glad we did! Nick and his team were wonderful to work with. He was timely in his responses, set up and reviewing what we were looking for was easy, payment was easy and his team were barely noticeable by guests (this is what you want, trust me). They were able to capture so many moments that I didn't even know about until I watched the video. There were some I even forgot about (you'd be surprised what a whirlwind the day is and what you forget). The best part is that we have the videos and memories forever. We've had family members that attended that have recently passed away and it was so great to have video of them laughing and dancing and having a great time. It means the world to us.

I really can't thank Nick and his team enough for what they did for us. If you're on the fence about videography, do yourself a favor and definitely get it. You will not regret it.

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla Ludle · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Look no further, hire Workshed for your wedding!

Hiring a videographer was on the top of my list, right up there with a great photographer. I wanted something that we could watch for years to come. I spent a lot of time researching local videographers and LOVED the example of work from Workshed Weddings. Once I met with Nick, it was a no brainer. Nick and Kylie were WONDERFUL on our big day! They were on time, professional, and SO easy to work with. Nick got our Instagram video to us the following week while we were on our honeymoon, and the other videos came the following month. We have watched the videos countless times already and are beyond thrilled with the work Nick did. If you're looking for a videographer, look no further, Workshed Weddings will EXCEED your expectations! Thank you Nick for the videos that we will cherish forever! -Kayla & Adam

Sent on 05/28/2020

Ashley Botero · Married on 09/12/2020

Great Experience

Nick and Sami were great to work with at our wedding - they were very professional! We got our 60 second preview after only a few days, and we are very impressed - from the quality of the video to the framing of the shots, everything looks amazing (and my husband is graphic designer so he is very critical of how things look in photo & video!) It makes us even more excited to see our full length video! I will say, I wanted a videographer from the beginning, but my husband didn't really care... And now just after seeing our preview, he says he would highly recommend people hire a videographer for their wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Brent Black · Married on 09/09/2020

Wedding Videography

These guys are nothing short of amazing. We had our wedding in September 2019 at the Parker Barn and Nick and McKenna did an excellent job. We highly recommend them to everyone! We live out of state and communicating with them leading up to the day was smooth, they were very accommodating with meeting etc. The day of the wedding they were on time, very professional and courteous, and have an excellent way of capturing everything without being in the way of anything. They worked flawlessly with our photographers and wedding coordinator. Finally, the content they produced and edited was phenomenal. I don't know anything about video editing, but they really made an incredible movie we will treasure forever. They know how to capture the most important moments! Highly Recommend! Thanks again so much guys, Brent and Jen B.

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Tori

Tori Halavick · Married on 06/13/2020

Love Work Shed Weddings!

I have a beautiful video that I will treasure forever. My family and I cry every time we watch it, which is exactly what I hoped my video would do! Nick was so friendly and easy to work with. We created a custom package that met my needs perfectly without breaking the budget. Worth every penny!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Christy Fox · Married on 04/25/2020

High Quality, Great Price, Great to work with!

We hired Work Shed Weddings to film our wedding ceremony In June of 2020 and we are so impressed with their work! Our highlight video and ceremony video were absolutely perfect and exactly what we were looking for. They captured everything beautifully (Even snuck in some drone footage of our venue) and we would highly recommend them to couples looking for great videographers. The pricing is extremely reasonable and the entire team was super responsive and helpful throughout the process. Probably one of the most notable parts of working with Work Shed Weddings was the fact that they were flexible and extremely accommodating as our wedding was scheduled in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic. They were understanding and so gracious to us during a bit of a crazy time and we are extremely thankful for that. We can’t say enough about the quality of their work! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Amanda H · Married on 12/31/2019

Magical videos!

I am so grateful I used Work Shed as our wedding videographer. Our videos turned out better than I ever imagined! Nick captured all the small details and special moments of the day. I have gotten so many compliments on how magical our videos are! I highly recommend Nick and Work Shed as your wedding videographer.

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Russo · Married on 12/31/2019

Perfect Videographer!

Work Shed Weddings was my videographer for our NYE wedding. They did an absolute amazing job capturing all the details and love from our special day. I am so in love with our highlight video and our families are too! Not only are they professional, they are personable as well. They are very thorough in their correspondence to any questions we had. We are so happy that we went with them for our wedding and would highly recommend them for yours!

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Kriszti

Kriszti Rose · Married on 11/16/2019

We Loved Workshed!

My husband and I got married November 16, 2019 and recently got our videos back. Nick and his team did an amazing job capturing our special day. He was very easy to communicate with throughout the entire process from start to finish. His attention to detail was beautiful capturing the most special moments to our day in our highlight reel. The dance montage that was put together is also a fun memory to look back on. It was such a pleasure to have Workshed apart of our day, and we are so excited to have these videos to look back on for years to come! I would highly recommend Workshed to anyone looking for a videographer! It was worth every penny!

Sent on 04/21/2020

Heather · Married on 11/09/2019

Must hire!

Absolutely amazing. Workshed Weddings went above and beyond our expectations. Initially, we were unsure on whether or not to hire a videographer. We finally decided to book about a month before our wedding, and we are so glad that we did! We got the highlight reel package and ended up adding additional time to our package (very good deal btw!). Nick and his team were nothing short of amazing. From the initial meeting with Nick to our wedding day, everything was completely seamless. They never missed a beat. They kept up with our wedding day timeline and made sure we didn't miss a thing! When it was time for our wedding video to be edited, we got a 60 second preview, best tease ever! Then we got the real deal. We were so impressed! Everything flows together beautifully, and they captured every last important detail perfectly. So, if you're thinking about hiring Nick & his team at Work Shed Weddings, do not hesitate! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2019

Super Talented and Professional Team

We were on the fence about getting a videographer and we ended up not making a final decision until only 10 days before our wedding. We were so lucky to find Work Shed Weddings, who not only agreed to shoot our wedding on such short notice, but were so professional and kind throughout the whole process. They have a wide variety of packages and my husband was very excited that we could get all the videos in 4K. We just got all of our videos back and the ceremony and highlight reel made me cry it was so beautifully done. I am also really impressed with how they are able to cut the videos to match the music we selected. Nick and Kylie are highly skilled videographers and we are so happy that they were able to capture our special day! Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Taryn · Married on 10/05/2019

They are wonderful! :)

Work Shed weddings made the wedding video of my dreams! Our wedding day flew by, so it is so nice to have a beautiful video of our special day to look back on. They caught so many little moments that meant so much. We have watched our highlight video a million times. If you are thinking of using a videographer for your wedding day, DO IT & use Work Shed Weddings! Thank you so much to you guys!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Julia

Julia Romito · Married on 09/21/2019

Beyond amazing!

They did an incredible job with our wedding video! Jenny and Kylie captured perfect little moments, like me saying “I love you” to my husband at the altar and him flashing his new ring to someone in the church. The way they edited the video was absolutely amazing and it was better than anything I could’ve imagined! I’ll hold this video close to my heart forever.

Sent on 11/24/2019

Catherine Byrne · Married on 08/17/2019

Best decision we made for our wedding!

If you are looking for videographers who are easy to work with, reliable and creative, Work Shed Weddings is it! I can't begin to to describe how great of a job they did for our wedding. They were communicative leading up to and on the day of, when needed; they were professional with all wedding guests and other vendors, easy going and fun! When we received our final videos, they were everything we hoped for and more. They captured all the big and little moments/looks/laughs and emotions of our wedding day perfectly. We received a 1 min instagram preview (within 3 days of our wedding), a ceremony video, reception video (main events such as: entrances, speeches, cake cutting & dances), a 9 min highlight film and dance montage video. We will treasure our videos forever, thanks to WorkShed.

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Work -- Highly Recommend!

We highly recommend Work Shed Weddings! Nick and team were incredibly easy to work with - great communication, willing to travel to Pittsburgh area to our venue, great price , great quality, completed in a timely fashion -- really everything you ever want from a videographer and more. Great work Work Shed Weddings!Read Less

Sent on 04/30/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful Video

Nick and the team at Work Shed did an amazing job capturing our big day! I had 3 videographers who captured all the details, from my dress to the girls getting ready to the guys getting ready, full ceremony and portrait shots with the photographer to the whole reception including lots of dancing. They even did an Instagram video which was really nice to receive within a week or so to share to social media. The Highlight Reel is really well done!! It perfectly summarizes the day. Nick used the music we chose and added a third song to the highlight reel that fits in perfectly. The dance montage video is so fun to watch and it's really cool how some of the people dancing sync up with the music in the video. My husband and I were debating on adding a videographer for the wedding and it was kind of a last minute decision but we're SO glad we decided to!! It's really special to have these videos to look back on for years to come.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome to work with!

I feel like I was pretty picky when it came to hiring a videographer - it took me a while to find a someone that could shoot a certain "style" of video I was looking for. When I came across Work Shed Weddings, I knew I had found exactly what I was looking for! Nick (the owner) is so nice, down to earth, and was awesome to work with! He responds quickly to emails and is open to ideas you may have - for example, he was able to give my husband and I a few 30 second "teaser" videos to post on social media a week or so after the wedding, which was so fun to look back on and be able to share with guests. Work Shed also utilizes two videographers for the day, which is another thing my husband and I really liked about them. We had the pleasure of working with Nick and Kylie on our wedding day. You can tell they really love what they do - Nick even stayed a little longer than scheduled to make sure he got all the footage he needed for our dance montage. My husband and I recently got all our wedding footage back and we could not be happier with the end product!! We are so glad we found Work Shed - hiring a videographer was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding day, and we look forward to looking back at these videos for years to come.

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Christine

Christine Hendricks · Married on 07/09/2019

Nothing compares to being able to relive your wedding day!

Work Shed Weddings was fantastic to work with from the very beginning. We are the third couple in our family to use their services and we all love our results! Will continue to recommend to all our family and friends! Love being able to relive our wedding day!

Sent on 04/21/2020
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing!!!!

Workshed did an amazing job capturing my wedding day. They were professional, easy to work with, and worked well together. I barely noticed them during the day of my wedding but they were still very good at getting the best shots and moments of my day. Would highly recommend them. Absolutely no complaints and so happy I chose them to do my wedding

Sent on 08/22/2019

Alexis · Married on 06/15/2019

Anniversary Video

We didn’t have a videographer at our wedding back in June of 2019 and regretted it. We had an idea for an anniversary video where we got all dressed up again and went back to our venue to dance around and make a fun music video. We reached out to quite a few videographers and many weren’t up for the assignment. Others were too expensive or weren’t willing to modify their full day wedding packages. Work Shed Weddings was incredible!! They were so excited about the idea and made the afternoon so special and fun. They were very reasonably priced and so creative and accommodating. When they sent us our video, we wanted a few changes made and they were more than willing to make the changes for us. The video is perfect! We wish we would have had them record our entire wedding day! I definitely recommend them for wedding videography and anniversary videos. Super friendly, professional, talented and affordable! Thanks Work Shed Weddings!!!! :)

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful work!

The team at Work Shop Weddings was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end! Tristan and Nick were so responsive to all of our questions from day one and really went above and beyond to make sure they captured our most intimate moments. We went with their ceremony only package and could not be happier with the way things turned out. From the first look with my father, to my finishing touches before we walked down the aisle, to my husband and I cheering as we walked out of the church, every thing was perfectly filmed and edited into videos we will cherish for years to come!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Tara

Tara Hopkins · Married on 04/10/2019

Fantastic Experience!!

We used Work Shed Weddings for our videographer and could not have been happier with the entire process! They were beyond easy to work with, communication was great, everything went smoothly the day of and we were thrilled with our videos. Watching our dance montage totally brought us back to the big day and they were able to capture the pure emotion of us and all our guests. It's an incredible memory that we will forever be able to go back too and relive our wedding day. Nick was great about making edits to bring more family members in and alter whatever we had in mind for our video. If you are looking for a videographer- we HIGHLY recommend Work Shed.

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/30/2019

Best money spent on our wedding!!

For our wedding day, we hired Nicks associates! We GOT 3 PEOPLE FILMING!! This caught soooo many good moments that we can cherish for a life time! thank you so much to Shawn and the other shooters for everything you guys were amazing!! im so glad I hired you guys for our day!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Michael Beatty · Married on 11/30/2018

Forever Memory Captured! Amazing!

To put it bluntly. We loved Nick and Work Shed Weddings! Nick was easy to work with, super friendly, and relaxed. But professional! Everything about the experience was easy and great! We are a couple that didn’t want a ton of staged shots or whatever. They took all candid work and made something that makes us laugh, cry, and smile each time we watch it. We will cherish it forever! Great work, 10 out of 10! Worth every cent!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Jillian Pepper · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond my expectations!

Work Shed weddings really outdid themselves.Amazing videos, amazing quality and amazing price. They captured our day so beautifull! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 01/15/2019