43 Reviews for Work Shed Weddings

Cinematic (4)
Client Revisions (1)
Drone Footage (1)
43 Work Shed Weddings Reviews

WorkShed Weddings did SUCH an amazing job with our wedding video - we are SO happy we decided to use a videographer and even happier we chose WorkShed! Rewatching our perfect day has been priceless and something we will cherish forever - the quality of the video is great and we loved how it turned out -- Nick captured every moment throughout the day and was great to work with! Our highlight video was perfect and we couldn't be happier with how it turned out! Using a videographer was absolutely worth every penny and we are SO glad we found WorkShed Weddings -- I would recommend them to any Bride for their big day!! :D THANK YOU SO MUCH WORKSHED!

Profile Picture Kacy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Work Shed Weddings did a fantastic job with our wedding videos! Throughout the planning process, we made several changes to hours needed and location of our wedding and they were very accommodating and flexible to all those changes. Shawn and Dan shot our wedding with professionalism and added their own humor to our day, which we will always remember. Nick edited our videos beautifully! We can’t wait to watch them for years to come and share them with our growing family!!! We cannot thank you enough!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We have no regrets with hiring Nick and his team to capture our wedding. From the beginning, Nick was easy to work with and captured all of the important moments (and the little moments that don't seem like a big deal). We received our ceremony and reception videos fairly quickly (much quicker than what I anticipated) and our highlight reel was perfect. I've included a snapshot from our highlight reel - WOW! Beautiful. Thank you so much!!!!!

Photo for Work Shed Weddings Review - Snapshot of our opening to our highlight reel.
Profile Picture Elana, 9/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Nick was amazing! Our highlight video is everything that we could have hoped for and more! I am so happy that Nick was able to capture our day so beautifully. We will always have these videos so we will always be able to relive our wedding day. I have lost count of how many times we have watched our highlight video and I cry every time. I will always recommend Nick to any bride that is looking for an outstanding videographer!

Profile Picture Katharine, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Nick with Work Shed Weddings was absolutely amazing! He was so easy to work with & was flexible and willing to make any changes needed! He made sure to get every special shot we asked for & more! Best investment we made for our wedding! His work was amazing & beautiful. I love re-living our special day again and again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

My husband and I absolutely love our wedding videos!!! It was the best investment we made for our wedding!!! Nick and his team captured everything perfectly!!! The quality is outstanding and some of our family said the video is actually better than seeing it live!!! I would 100% recommend their services!!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

WorkShed Weddings is definitely one of the best investments we made! Nick and Tristian did an amazing job at capturing everything throughout the entire day and were extremely easy to work with! The video quality is surreal and I am absolutely in love with all of the videos! We will definitely treasure these videos for years and years to come and are so glad we decided to get a videographer and that we chose WorkShed Weddings! I cannot say enough good things about them and would highly recommend my family, friends, and anyone else to Nick and Tristian! It's worth every penny and you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Alissa, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Nick was such a pleasure to work with! We love the videos from our wedding day! He was very proffessional, timely, thoughtful and captured a plethora of great moments from our wedding day! Affordable and captured so many different but pivotal moments from our big day. He is a must add if you want video coverage of your day! He also worked well with our other vendors! Safe to say would recommend at the drop of a hat any day of the week.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

Nick and his team at Work Shed Weddings were wonderful to work with. They worked well with our photographers and we didn't even know they were there. The used a drone to capture awesome aerial footage and there were 2 of them to capture important moments from all angles. We got 8 videos back in total and also the raw footage. The highlight video was amazing and really was a great summary of our day.

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I used WorkShed wedding for my on June 17 at the Lodge-at-Geneva on the Lake. Nick was amazing to work with! They were very professional, organized and attentive the day of the wedding to make sure we had everything that we wanted. And I must say, we were so happy with the results of our video! The highlight and dance video made my day when I saw them and I couldn't imagine anyone else to do this video for us. I highly recommend checking them out for your event, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Katy, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They were one of our favorite vendors to work with! And I am a tough bride to work with... I am extremely detail-oriented and demanding, and Nick and his crew were able to meet all of my expectations and SO MUCH MORE! They were always on-time and where they needed to be to capture all the amazing moments of the night. I only booked two videographers, and he brought three! I knew there was no doubt they would capture every angle of every moment. The work they delivered far exceeded our expectations. They had perfect music selection to go with our personalities, and now we can't stop watching them! For what they are charging and what it includes, they are a TOTAL STEAL!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I could not be more pleased with choosing Work Shed Weddings for our wedding video. Nick was so incredibly easy to work with and accommodating throughout the whole process and his work is amazing! Having a videographer was really important to us and we wanted to be sure to capture every part of the day - from getting ready to dancing the night away. Nick and his team were with us the whole day but were so respectful and blended right in - they captured such special moments that we had no idea they were even there for. My husband and I keep saying how grateful we are to them for helping us to be able to remember all of the little moments from our wedding day. Nick was also incredibly accommodating with putting together our highlight reel and dance videos - he let us choose the songs (and then change the songs!) so it was exactly how we wanted it. I cannot recommend Work Shed Weddings highly enough - they were incredible to work with and gave us amazing videos that perfectly captured the happiest day of our lives!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Nick and his team were incredible from start to finish. They were so organized and detail-oriented and it put me at ease throughout the planning process and on our wedding day. They were so professional and the quality of video is truly impressive. Our family, friends, and bridal party could not believe how great they were the day of the wedding and how our day was captured so beautifully. I highly recommend Work Shed Weddings to any future bride and grooms out there. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

My husband and I could not be more impressed with Nick and his team. He was so easy to work with and amazing on our wedding day. He worked so great with our photographer, you forget they don't all work for the same company. It makes the day flow better all together. Most importantly, our videos turned out better than I could have ever imagined. We are obsessed with our highlight reel! Thank you all so much for your hard work - I highly recommend you to everyone when I get the chance.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I can't even begin to express how impressed we were with WorkShed Weddings! From the minute we met Nick we knew it was the best decision and best investment of the wedding! Nick was always so responsive to me and was so flexible he ended up staying later then planned at our reception. He truly captured every moment of our special day and we have watched our videos countless times, I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We went back and forth on whether or not to get a videographer for our wedding; however, when we stumbled upon Work Shed Weddings and saw the quality of videos and the reasonable prices - we knew we couldn't pass it up. In the months leading up to the wedding, Nick and his team were responsive and flexible with our limited availability (we were planning a wedding from out of town and only had a few days of availability to meet with him before the wedding). On our big day, both of our videographers went above and beyond. You couldn't even tell that they were there, and yet they seemed to capture even the most intimate of moments throughout the day. Everything felt natural and flowed easily. The final videos were better than we could have imagined, and we will cherish them for years to come. I highly recommend hiring Work Shed Weddings. You definitely won't regret it!

Profile Picture User7310932, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Nick and his team gave us memories for life. They captured the entire day beautifully. The video clarity is awesome. They were flexible, not only time wise but also to my requests. I would definitely recommend them!!!

Profile Picture User6015802, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling

We used Workshed Weddings for our September 2016 wedding, we were amazed at how perfectly they captured our beautiful day!! Both videographers were very personable and worked amazing side by side with my photographer!! We are so glad we decided on a videographer so we can do back and watch our day over and over again!

Profile Picture lesley, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Work Shed Weddings was by far the single best investment we made! We are so thrilled to have all of the special moments of the day captured on video. Nick and his team were very easy to work with, flexible and accommodating. His team was onsite for the entire day and captured everything we could've asked. We have received countless compliments on the style and production of the video and could not be happier with how it turned out. I would recommend Nick and Work Shed Weddings to any bride and groom!

Profile Picture User7347689, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am SO happy we chose Work Shed Weddings to capture our day. They did an absolutely amazing job. Nick was so down to earth, and flexible with any requests. Very professional, and communicated throughout the wedding planning process. I was so excited when I got the videos back, the day goes by so quickly you miss so much of the day. Having the videos to re watch over the years is priceless. I am so excited to show family and friends. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

If I could give a 10 star rating I would! Nick and his team were absolutely incredible. My husband and I received our video shortly after the wedding and it brought tears to our eyes(still does!). It was professionally done in a timely and creative fashion. We still watch it about once a month or so... it was THAT good! I would recommend Nick to anyone who wants a top of the line videographer. He was the best!

Profile Picture Michele, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Storytelling, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I would HIGHLY recommend Work Shed Weddings for your wedding day. Nick was very professional and punctual, great to work with. The day of our wedding he captured all of our big moments perfectly. We were really happy with the highlight reel and all of the other pieces that he did for us as well. For the price, the product really can't be beat. Thanks again Nick for everything! It will be so nice looking back on video of our special day, and we are so glad we went with you! -The Hollidays

Profile Picture jordan, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Work Shed Weddings was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. First of all, the quality of the product is amazing - the sound and picture quality is top notch. And trust me when I say you will not find a better value for your videographer - I spent hours researching and trying to find someone who would deliver a high quality product at a price we could afford. They use more cameras and mics than nearly any other videographer, and their editing is great! Our full ceremony video is beautiful, along with all the footage of the formal dances and speeches, and our highlights video is AMAZING!!! We love it so much. Nick was so great to work with and really stayed out our photographer's way while still getting great footage. The turnaround time was also pretty fast (within a month and a half).

We weren't 100% sure we wanted a videographer at the beginning of the wedding planning process - there are so many other expenses that are unavoidable, and we didn't want our costs to get out of hand. But Work Shed Weddings made it possible to have a great video at a great price, and we are so thankful that we made the decision to go with them. We didn't think a video was really a must have, but now that we've seen it - we really do. We're so happy we have it to watch over and over again (we'll be watching it each anniversary) and it's so fun to share with family and friends, especially family who lives far away and couldn't make it to the wedding. We ourselves love watching it just for us too - it makes us feel like we're living the day all over again. We really feel that the highlights video captures us and our wedding day perfectly.

Profile Picture Yamila, 6/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

We were incredibly happy with our wedding video! Nick and his team did an outstanding job! He was able to capture all the most memorable moments from our wedding day. SO happy we decided to choose WorkShed for our wedding day! Highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We could not be happier with our choice of having Work Shed Weddings film our special day. Nick was awesome from the very beginning and made everything so easy! We didn't even know he was filming at the reception, never in the way at all! He had our highlight reel to us within one week of our wedding and the rest just a few days later! I can't say enough things about Nick and his team! We cannot stop watching our videos and I couldn't be happier that I have them to watch over and over whenever we want! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive