Work Shed Weddings Reviews

Work Shed Weddings 1
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing!!!!

Workshed did an amazing job capturing my wedding day. They were professional, easy to work with, and worked well together. I barely noticed them during the day of my wedding but they were still very good at getting the best shots and moments of my day. Would highly recommend them. Absolutely no complaints and so happy I chose them to do my wedding

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful work!

The team at Work Shop Weddings was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end! Tristan and Nick were so responsive to all of our questions from day one and really went above and beyond to make sure they captured our most intimate moments. We went with their ceremony only package and could not be happier with the way things turned out. From the first look with my father, to my finishing touches before we walked down the aisle, to my husband and I cheering as we walked out of the church, every thing was perfectly filmed and edited into videos we will cherish for years to come!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/30/2019

Best money spent on our wedding!!

For our wedding day, we hired Nicks associates! We GOT 3 PEOPLE FILMING!! This caught soooo many good moments that we can cherish for a life time! thank you so much to Shawn and the other shooters for everything you guys were amazing!! im so glad I hired you guys for our day!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Michael Beatty · Married on 11/30/2018

Forever Memory Captured! Amazing!

To put it bluntly. We loved Nick and Work Shed Weddings! Nick was easy to work with, super friendly, and relaxed. But professional! Everything about the experience was easy and great! We are a couple that didn’t want a ton of staged shots or whatever. They took all candid work and made something that makes us laugh, cry, and smile each time we watch it. We will cherish it forever! Great work, 10 out of 10! Worth every cent!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Jillian Pepper · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond my expectations!

Work Shed weddings really outdid themselves.Amazing videos, amazing quality and amazing price. They captured our day so beautifull! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Colby

Colby · Married on 10/13/2018

May 18th Wedding

Nick and the whole workshed team we’re absolutely wonderful to work with! They had captured my sisters wedding so beautifully that we decided to use them for our own wedding and they did not let us down! They captured each moment perfectly and we love the style they use and how they display their footage! They’re great and we couldn’t have been happier to have them capture our special day!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect in every way!

These are the most amazing Videographers! Their work is amazing and they are so nice and fun to work with. We used them for both of my sister's weddings and now for my wedding too. We still watch my sister's highlight reels and I love how mine turned out. They are really good at what they do. They get amazing footage but though out the day they are never in the way and you hardly know they are there. They are extremely accommodating and were always nice and respectful. I had trouble with a lot of different vendors through out my wedding experience but Work Shed Weddings was always perfect. I seriously do not have even one complain about them. I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2018

Highly recommend!

Nick captured the highlights of our wedding in an amazing and creative way. The videos flow together so beautifully! The quality is outstanding and seeing it all come together was so worth it. I would recommend Work Shed Weddings to friends and family in a heartbeat. They were very prompt and efficient, extremely professional and personable. They even offer the option to receive all of the raw footage, which was hard to come by while we were doing our search for a videographer. Thank you so much for giving us memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Sara Pennington · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommended

Nick captured every moment of our wedding perfectly! He was able to play back our entire day and put it into an amazing highlight film! It highlighted all the special moments of our wedding and we couldn’t be happier with the videos! He really puts his time and effort into the videos and it really shows. All we can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH for capturing the best day of our lives where we can replay it forever!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

This team is wonderful.

We hired Work Shed Weddings for our September wedding and it was truly the best decision we made. From the moment Nick came to our house, while me and my bridesmaids were getting ready, he made all of us feel at ease. He was on time, very polite and made me feel calm through some hectic times. He worked extremely well with the photographer that we hired. We did a first look before the ceremony and took many of the bridal party shots then. He had many suggestions on where to go for different looks on the property we were at. We recently got our first video of the wedding, part of the reception, and we are absolutely in love. The image and sound are crystal clear. I am beyond happy to have these memories from our special day forever.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/08/2018

10/10 Recommend!

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Work Shed Weddings to capture your special day! Nick and the team are VERY easy to work with - professional, accommodating, and detail-oriented - everything you could want in a videographer. Our footage displayed each moment just as I had imagined, such a worthwhile investment!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Jaclyn Krokos · Married on 09/02/2018

A+++ work! You won"t go wrong!

Work Shed Weddings was ABSOLUTELY amazing!!! There is nothing to complain about when it comes to Work Shed Weddings. Nick and his team was absolutely professional, accommodating, and produced the highest quality work! The videos we received were fantastic and captured our day perfectly! If you are looking for someone who will care about your wedding just as much as you, then I recommend choosing Nick and his team! You will not go wrong and be happy you did! They deserve 5 STARS no doubt!! My husband and I will cherish these videos forever! Thank you again for everything NICK!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Kacie Hannis · Married on 09/01/2018

amazing work

I would highly recommend work shed weddings, They captured our special day perfectly. Very professional & great quality work. I will cherish my wedidng video forever. THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 08/25/2018

You Won't Regret Hiring Work Shed

Can't recommend Nick and Tristen enough! They were extremely professional on our wedding day and worked within our planned schedule to get some great footage- including some drone shots of our venue! All videos were delivered promptly after the wedding, and the quality was unbelievable. The highlight video was well worth the investment. They did a great job editing, and the video perfectly captured our day and our style. Their prices are extremely reasonable for the level of quality and professionalism you get. You will absolutely not regret booking them. I'm so glad I hired them- I'll now have unforgettable footage of my wedding day for the rest of my life.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Kallan · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing service and beautiful videos to remember an amazing day!

Work Shed Wedding was so amazing to work with. Prior to the wedding they got some amazing shots of everyone getting ready. However they were never noticeable or in the way. Our wedding was July 14th and extremely hot! The team however did not let the heat stop them. They were troopers through the outside pictures, even though everyone was melting from the heat. They got every shot we wanted and checked in with us before heading out. We were and still are extremely happy with the videos we received back, we watch them frequently! I would highly recommend them to anyone I know! They are easy to contact, professional, and produce great work!!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 06/30/2018

Unbelievably Perfect!!!

So incredibly happy with the outcome of my video from our wedding day! Every time I watch our video I always shed a tear reliving our day! It was simply perfect how they captured everything and easy of a process it was choosing them! The day of it was like they weren't even there and they got the most precious moments on video! So so thankful for this company and so happy I chose them! Thanks for capturing our day as perfect as you did!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Chelsey · Married on 06/16/2018

I would highly recommend Work Shed Weddings! Very easy to work with! My husband was worried to be on video but Tristen and Nick really made you feel comfortable! We received the videos rather quickly as well! They were absolutely beautiful and captured all of the special moments. The highlight video was one of our favorites as it showed the perfect story line to our day. We received many positive comments from friends and family on how great of a job Work Shed Weddings did with the videos! I have absolutely enjoyed watching these videos over and over again!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Mikaela Brady · Married on 06/15/2018

An incredibly talented team and our videos turned out better than we could have ever hoped!

Our videographers were one of the last vendors we hired because we really struggled finding one that would be a good fit locally. After expanding our search we came across Work Shed Weddings and could not be happier that we did. They traveled down to Columbus and did a beautiful job capturing our day! We were a little apprehensive about having a videographer because we were afraid they would be super noticeable and disruptive with their equipment. Our fears were quickly put to rest after mere minutes of Shawn and Dan being with us on our big day. We were delightfully surprised by everything they were able to capture without us even noticing them when we got our videos back. We LOVE our finished videos and have watched them nonstop since receiving them. The quality is impeccable and everyone at Work Shed was great at communicating. If you are even considering hiring a videographer I can't recommend enough checking out Work Shed Weddings and setting up a time to talk with Nick. Our videos capture all our favorite memories and we will treasure them always.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Angela · Married on 05/12/2018

Matt, Nick, and the team at WorkShed Weddings were fantastic. We decided, last minute to add videography to our special day and they were able to send someone out to meet with us right away to discuss documenting our wedding. Matt was very punctual and seemed to know exactly the type of video we were looking for. I did not feel pressure to pose for any certain shots, everything felt very natural, and a TON of wonderful and special moments were somehow captured and put into an amazingly beautiful highlight video. The team was very friendly, timely, and easy to work with. They have a variety of different packages to choose from and are very flexible. Also, I've never waited long for an email response or phone call, I always knew they were there to help and ready to answer any questions. As a last minute addition, they were very affordable, comparably, for this type of quality and the beautiful videos we got in return. They even came back in less than one month!! We are so very happy we chose to add videography and went with WorkShed Weddings. This is one purchase you will NOT regret.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Kacy · Married on 11/04/2017

WorkShed Weddings did SUCH an amazing job with our wedding video - we are SO happy we decided to use a videographer and even happier we chose WorkShed! Rewatching our perfect day has been priceless and something we will cherish forever - the quality of the video is great and we loved how it turned out -- Nick captured every moment throughout the day and was great to work with! Our highlight video was perfect and we couldn't be happier with how it turned out! Using a videographer was absolutely worth every penny and we are SO glad we found WorkShed Weddings -- I would recommend them to any Bride for their big day!! :D THANK YOU SO MUCH WORKSHED!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

Work Shed Weddings did a fantastic job with our wedding videos! Throughout the planning process, we made several changes to hours needed and location of our wedding and they were very accommodating and flexible to all those changes. Shawn and Dan shot our wedding with professionalism and added their own humor to our day, which we will always remember. Nick edited our videos beautifully! We can’t wait to watch them for years to come and share them with our growing family!!! We cannot thank you enough!!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Elana · Married on 09/29/2017

We have no regrets with hiring Nick and his team to capture our wedding. From the beginning, Nick was easy to work with and captured all of the important moments (and the little moments that don't seem like a big deal). We received our ceremony and reception videos fairly quickly (much quicker than what I anticipated) and our highlight reel was perfect. I've included a snapshot from our highlight reel - WOW! Beautiful. Thank you so much!!!!!

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Work Shed Weddings 2

Katharine · Married on 09/22/2017

Nick was amazing! Our highlight video is everything that we could have hoped for and more! I am so happy that Nick was able to capture our day so beautifully. We will always have these videos so we will always be able to relive our wedding day. I have lost count of how many times we have watched our highlight video and I cry every time. I will always recommend Nick to any bride that is looking for an outstanding videographer!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Nick with Work Shed Weddings was absolutely amazing! He was so easy to work with & was flexible and willing to make any changes needed! He made sure to get every special shot we asked for & more! Best investment we made for our wedding! His work was amazing & beautiful. I love re-living our special day again and again!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2017

My husband and I absolutely love our wedding videos!!! It was the best investment we made for our wedding!!! Nick and his team captured everything perfectly!!! The quality is outstanding and some of our family said the video is actually better than seeing it live!!! I would 100% recommend their services!!!!

Sent on 01/25/2018