Work Shed Weddings Reviews

74 Reviews for Work Shed Weddings

1 User photo

Brent Black · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Wedding Videography

These guys are nothing short of amazing. We had our wedding in September 2019 at the Parker Barn and Nick and McKenna did an excellent job. We highly recommend them to everyone! We live out of state and communicating with them leading up to the day was smooth, they were very accommodating with meeting etc. The day of the wedding they were on time, very professional and courteous, and have an excellent way of capturing everything without being in the way of anything. They worked flawlessly with our photographers and wedding coordinator. Finally, the content they produced and edited was phenomenal. I don't know anything about video editing, but they really made an incredible movie we will treasure forever. They know how to capture the most important moments! Highly Recommend! Thanks again so much guys, Brent and Jen B.

Sent on 01/09/2020

Amanda H · Married on 12/31/2019

Magical videos!

I am so grateful I used Work Shed as our wedding videographer. Our videos turned out better than I ever imagined! Nick captured all the small details and special moments of the day. I have gotten so many compliments on how magical our videos are! I highly recommend Nick and Work Shed as your wedding videographer.

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Russo · Married on 12/31/2019

Perfect Videographer!

Work Shed Weddings was my videographer for our NYE wedding. They did an absolute amazing job capturing all the details and love from our special day. I am so in love with our highlight video and our families are too! Not only are they professional, they are personable as well. They are very thorough in their correspondence to any questions we had. We are so happy that we went with them for our wedding and would highly recommend them for yours!

Sent on 04/06/2020

Heather · Married on 11/09/2019

Must hire!

Absolutely amazing. Workshed Weddings went above and beyond our expectations. Initially, we were unsure on whether or not to hire a videographer. We finally decided to book about a month before our wedding, and we are so glad that we did! We got the highlight reel package and ended up adding additional time to our package (very good deal btw!). Nick and his team were nothing short of amazing. From the initial meeting with Nick to our wedding day, everything was completely seamless. They never missed a beat. They kept up with our wedding day timeline and made sure we didn't miss a thing! When it was time for our wedding video to be edited, we got a 60 second preview, best tease ever! Then we got the real deal. We were so impressed! Everything flows together beautifully, and they captured every last important detail perfectly. So, if you're thinking about hiring Nick & his team at Work Shed Weddings, do not hesitate! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2019

Super Talented and Professional Team

We were on the fence about getting a videographer and we ended up not making a final decision until only 10 days before our wedding. We were so lucky to find Work Shed Weddings, who not only agreed to shoot our wedding on such short notice, but were so professional and kind throughout the whole process. They have a wide variety of packages and my husband was very excited that we could get all the videos in 4K. We just got all of our videos back and the ceremony and highlight reel made me cry it was so beautifully done. I am also really impressed with how they are able to cut the videos to match the music we selected. Nick and Kylie are highly skilled videographers and we are so happy that they were able to capture our special day! Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Taryn · Married on 10/05/2019

They are wonderful! :)

Work Shed weddings made the wedding video of my dreams! Our wedding day flew by, so it is so nice to have a beautiful video of our special day to look back on. They caught so many little moments that meant so much. We have watched our highlight video a million times. If you are thinking of using a videographer for your wedding day, DO IT & use Work Shed Weddings! Thank you so much to you guys!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Julia

Julia Romito · Married on 09/21/2019

Beyond amazing!

They did an incredible job with our wedding video! Jenny and Kylie captured perfect little moments, like me saying “I love you” to my husband at the altar and him flashing his new ring to someone in the church. The way they edited the video was absolutely amazing and it was better than anything I could’ve imagined! I’ll hold this video close to my heart forever.

Sent on 11/24/2019

Catherine Byrne · Married on 08/17/2019

Best decision we made for our wedding!

If you are looking for videographers who are easy to work with, reliable and creative, Work Shed Weddings is it! I can't begin to to describe how great of a job they did for our wedding. They were communicative leading up to and on the day of, when needed; they were professional with all wedding guests and other vendors, easy going and fun! When we received our final videos, they were everything we hoped for and more. They captured all the big and little moments/looks/laughs and emotions of our wedding day perfectly. We received a 1 min instagram preview (within 3 days of our wedding), a ceremony video, reception video (main events such as: entrances, speeches, cake cutting & dances), a 9 min highlight film and dance montage video. We will treasure our videos forever, thanks to WorkShed.

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful Video

Nick and the team at Work Shed did an amazing job capturing our big day! I had 3 videographers who captured all the details, from my dress to the girls getting ready to the guys getting ready, full ceremony and portrait shots with the photographer to the whole reception including lots of dancing. They even did an Instagram video which was really nice to receive within a week or so to share to social media. The Highlight Reel is really well done!! It perfectly summarizes the day. Nick used the music we chose and added a third song to the highlight reel that fits in perfectly. The dance montage video is so fun to watch and it's really cool how some of the people dancing sync up with the music in the video. My husband and I were debating on adding a videographer for the wedding and it was kind of a last minute decision but we're SO glad we decided to!! It's really special to have these videos to look back on for years to come.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome to work with!

I feel like I was pretty picky when it came to hiring a videographer - it took me a while to find a someone that could shoot a certain "style" of video I was looking for. When I came across Work Shed Weddings, I knew I had found exactly what I was looking for! Nick (the owner) is so nice, down to earth, and was awesome to work with! He responds quickly to emails and is open to ideas you may have - for example, he was able to give my husband and I a few 30 second "teaser" videos to post on social media a week or so after the wedding, which was so fun to look back on and be able to share with guests. Work Shed also utilizes two videographers for the day, which is another thing my husband and I really liked about them. We had the pleasure of working with Nick and Kylie on our wedding day. You can tell they really love what they do - Nick even stayed a little longer than scheduled to make sure he got all the footage he needed for our dance montage. My husband and I recently got all our wedding footage back and we could not be happier with the end product!! We are so glad we found Work Shed - hiring a videographer was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding day, and we look forward to looking back at these videos for years to come.

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing!!!!

Workshed did an amazing job capturing my wedding day. They were professional, easy to work with, and worked well together. I barely noticed them during the day of my wedding but they were still very good at getting the best shots and moments of my day. Would highly recommend them. Absolutely no complaints and so happy I chose them to do my wedding

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful work!

The team at Work Shop Weddings was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end! Tristan and Nick were so responsive to all of our questions from day one and really went above and beyond to make sure they captured our most intimate moments. We went with their ceremony only package and could not be happier with the way things turned out. From the first look with my father, to my finishing touches before we walked down the aisle, to my husband and I cheering as we walked out of the church, every thing was perfectly filmed and edited into videos we will cherish for years to come!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Tara

Tara Hopkins · Married on 04/10/2019

Fantastic Experience!!

We used Work Shed Weddings for our videographer and could not have been happier with the entire process! They were beyond easy to work with, communication was great, everything went smoothly the day of and we were thrilled with our videos. Watching our dance montage totally brought us back to the big day and they were able to capture the pure emotion of us and all our guests. It's an incredible memory that we will forever be able to go back too and relive our wedding day. Nick was great about making edits to bring more family members in and alter whatever we had in mind for our video. If you are looking for a videographer- we HIGHLY recommend Work Shed.

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/30/2019

Best money spent on our wedding!!

For our wedding day, we hired Nicks associates! We GOT 3 PEOPLE FILMING!! This caught soooo many good moments that we can cherish for a life time! thank you so much to Shawn and the other shooters for everything you guys were amazing!! im so glad I hired you guys for our day!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Michael Beatty · Married on 11/30/2018

Forever Memory Captured! Amazing!

To put it bluntly. We loved Nick and Work Shed Weddings! Nick was easy to work with, super friendly, and relaxed. But professional! Everything about the experience was easy and great! We are a couple that didn’t want a ton of staged shots or whatever. They took all candid work and made something that makes us laugh, cry, and smile each time we watch it. We will cherish it forever! Great work, 10 out of 10! Worth every cent!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Jillian Pepper · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond my expectations!

Work Shed weddings really outdid themselves.Amazing videos, amazing quality and amazing price. They captured our day so beautifull! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Colby

Colby · Married on 10/13/2018

May 18th Wedding

Nick and the whole workshed team we’re absolutely wonderful to work with! They had captured my sisters wedding so beautifully that we decided to use them for our own wedding and they did not let us down! They captured each moment perfectly and we love the style they use and how they display their footage! They’re great and we couldn’t have been happier to have them capture our special day!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect in every way!

These are the most amazing Videographers! Their work is amazing and they are so nice and fun to work with. We used them for both of my sister's weddings and now for my wedding too. We still watch my sister's highlight reels and I love how mine turned out. They are really good at what they do. They get amazing footage but though out the day they are never in the way and you hardly know they are there. They are extremely accommodating and were always nice and respectful. I had trouble with a lot of different vendors through out my wedding experience but Work Shed Weddings was always perfect. I seriously do not have even one complain about them. I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2018

Highly recommend!

Nick captured the highlights of our wedding in an amazing and creative way. The videos flow together so beautifully! The quality is outstanding and seeing it all come together was so worth it. I would recommend Work Shed Weddings to friends and family in a heartbeat. They were very prompt and efficient, extremely professional and personable. They even offer the option to receive all of the raw footage, which was hard to come by while we were doing our search for a videographer. Thank you so much for giving us memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Sara Pennington · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommended

Nick captured every moment of our wedding perfectly! He was able to play back our entire day and put it into an amazing highlight film! It highlighted all the special moments of our wedding and we couldn’t be happier with the videos! He really puts his time and effort into the videos and it really shows. All we can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH for capturing the best day of our lives where we can replay it forever!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

This team is wonderful.

We hired Work Shed Weddings for our September wedding and it was truly the best decision we made. From the moment Nick came to our house, while me and my bridesmaids were getting ready, he made all of us feel at ease. He was on time, very polite and made me feel calm through some hectic times. He worked extremely well with the photographer that we hired. We did a first look before the ceremony and took many of the bridal party shots then. He had many suggestions on where to go for different looks on the property we were at. We recently got our first video of the wedding, part of the reception, and we are absolutely in love. The image and sound are crystal clear. I am beyond happy to have these memories from our special day forever.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/08/2018

10/10 Recommend!

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Work Shed Weddings to capture your special day! Nick and the team are VERY easy to work with - professional, accommodating, and detail-oriented - everything you could want in a videographer. Our footage displayed each moment just as I had imagined, such a worthwhile investment!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Jaclyn Krokos · Married on 09/02/2018

A+++ work! You won"t go wrong!

Work Shed Weddings was ABSOLUTELY amazing!!! There is nothing to complain about when it comes to Work Shed Weddings. Nick and his team was absolutely professional, accommodating, and produced the highest quality work! The videos we received were fantastic and captured our day perfectly! If you are looking for someone who will care about your wedding just as much as you, then I recommend choosing Nick and his team! You will not go wrong and be happy you did! They deserve 5 STARS no doubt!! My husband and I will cherish these videos forever! Thank you again for everything NICK!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Kacie Hannis · Married on 09/01/2018

amazing work

I would highly recommend work shed weddings, They captured our special day perfectly. Very professional & great quality work. I will cherish my wedidng video forever. THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 08/25/2018

You Won't Regret Hiring Work Shed

Can't recommend Nick and Tristen enough! They were extremely professional on our wedding day and worked within our planned schedule to get some great footage- including some drone shots of our venue! All videos were delivered promptly after the wedding, and the quality was unbelievable. The highlight video was well worth the investment. They did a great job editing, and the video perfectly captured our day and our style. Their prices are extremely reasonable for the level of quality and professionalism you get. You will absolutely not regret booking them. I'm so glad I hired them- I'll now have unforgettable footage of my wedding day for the rest of my life.

Sent on 01/04/2019