Work Shed Weddings Reviews

56 Reviews for Work Shed Weddings

1 User photo

Work Shed Weddings 1

Michael Beatty · Married on 11/30/2018

Forever Memory Captured! Amazing!

To put it bluntly. We loved Nick and Work Shed Weddings! Nick was easy to work with, super friendly, and relaxed. But professional! Everything about the experience was easy and great! We are a couple that didn’t want a ton of staged shots or whatever. They took all candid work and made something that makes us laugh, cry, and smile each time we watch it. We will cherish it forever! Great work, 10 out of 10! Worth every cent!

Jillian Pepper · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond my expectations!

Work Shed weddings really outdid themselves.Amazing videos, amazing quality and amazing price. They captured our day so beautifull! 10/10 would recommend!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect in every way!

These are the most amazing Videographers! Their work is amazing and they are so nice and fun to work with. We used them for both of my sister's weddings and now for my wedding too. We still watch my sister's highlight reels and I love how mine turned out. They are really good at what they do. They get amazing footage but though out the day they are never in the way and you hardly know they are there. They are extremely accommodating and were always nice and respectful. I had trouble with a lot of different vendors through out my wedding experience but Work Shed Weddings was always perfect. I seriously do not have even one complain about them. I highly recommend!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2018

Highly recommend!

Nick captured the highlights of our wedding in an amazing and creative way. The videos flow together so beautifully! The quality is outstanding and seeing it all come together was so worth it. I would recommend Work Shed Weddings to friends and family in a heartbeat. They were very prompt and efficient, extremely professional and personable. They even offer the option to receive all of the raw footage, which was hard to come by while we were doing our search for a videographer. Thank you so much for giving us memories that will last a lifetime!

Sara Pennington · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommended

Nick captured every moment of our wedding perfectly! He was able to play back our entire day and put it into an amazing highlight film! It highlighted all the special moments of our wedding and we couldn’t be happier with the videos! He really puts his time and effort into the videos and it really shows. All we can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH for capturing the best day of our lives where we can replay it forever!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

This team is wonderful.

We hired Work Shed Weddings for our September wedding and it was truly the best decision we made. From the moment Nick came to our house, while me and my bridesmaids were getting ready, he made all of us feel at ease. He was on time, very polite and made me feel calm through some hectic times. He worked extremely well with the photographer that we hired. We did a first look before the ceremony and took many of the bridal party shots then. He had many suggestions on where to go for different looks on the property we were at. We recently got our first video of the wedding, part of the reception, and we are absolutely in love. The image and sound are crystal clear. I am beyond happy to have these memories from our special day forever.

Alexandra · Married on 09/08/2018

10/10 Recommend!

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Work Shed Weddings to capture your special day! Nick and the team are VERY easy to work with - professional, accommodating, and detail-oriented - everything you could want in a videographer. Our footage displayed each moment just as I had imagined, such a worthwhile investment!

Jaclyn Krokos · Married on 09/02/2018

A+++ work! You won"t go wrong!

Work Shed Weddings was ABSOLUTELY amazing!!! There is nothing to complain about when it comes to Work Shed Weddings. Nick and his team was absolutely professional, accommodating, and produced the highest quality work! The videos we received were fantastic and captured our day perfectly! If you are looking for someone who will care about your wedding just as much as you, then I recommend choosing Nick and his team! You will not go wrong and be happy you did! They deserve 5 STARS no doubt!! My husband and I will cherish these videos forever! Thank you again for everything NICK!

Kacie Hannis · Married on 09/01/2018

amazing work

I would highly recommend work shed weddings, They captured our special day perfectly. Very professional & great quality work. I will cherish my wedidng video forever. THANK YOU!

• Hillary

Hillary · Married on 08/25/2018

You Won't Regret Hiring Work Shed

Can't recommend Nick and Tristen enough! They were extremely professional on our wedding day and worked within our planned schedule to get some great footage- including some drone shots of our venue! All videos were delivered promptly after the wedding, and the quality was unbelievable. The highlight video was well worth the investment. They did a great job editing, and the video perfectly captured our day and our style. Their prices are extremely reasonable for the level of quality and professionalism you get. You will absolutely not regret booking them. I'm so glad I hired them- I'll now have unforgettable footage of my wedding day for the rest of my life.

Kallan · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing service and beautiful videos to remember an amazing day!

Work Shed Wedding was so amazing to work with. Prior to the wedding they got some amazing shots of everyone getting ready. However they were never noticeable or in the way. Our wedding was July 14th and extremely hot! The team however did not let the heat stop them. They were troopers through the outside pictures, even though everyone was melting from the heat. They got every shot we wanted and checked in with us before heading out. We were and still are extremely happy with the videos we received back, we watch them frequently! I would highly recommend them to anyone I know! They are easy to contact, professional, and produce great work!!

Chelsey · Married on 06/16/2018

I would highly recommend Work Shed Weddings! Very easy to work with! My husband was worried to be on video but Tristen and Nick really made you feel comfortable! We received the videos rather quickly as well! They were absolutely beautiful and captured all of the special moments. The highlight video was one of our favorites as it showed the perfect story line to our day. We received many positive comments from friends and family on how great of a job Work Shed Weddings did with the videos! I have absolutely enjoyed watching these videos over and over again!

Angela · Married on 05/12/2018

Matt, Nick, and the team at WorkShed Weddings were fantastic. We decided, last minute to add videography to our special day and they were able to send someone out to meet with us right away to discuss documenting our wedding. Matt was very punctual and seemed to know exactly the type of video we were looking for. I did not feel pressure to pose for any certain shots, everything felt very natural, and a TON of wonderful and special moments were somehow captured and put into an amazingly beautiful highlight video. The team was very friendly, timely, and easy to work with. They have a variety of different packages to choose from and are very flexible. Also, I've never waited long for an email response or phone call, I always knew they were there to help and ready to answer any questions. As a last minute addition, they were very affordable, comparably, for this type of quality and the beautiful videos we got in return. They even came back in less than one month!! We are so very happy we chose to add videography and went with WorkShed Weddings. This is one purchase you will NOT regret.

Kacy · Married on 11/04/2017

WorkShed Weddings did SUCH an amazing job with our wedding video - we are SO happy we decided to use a videographer and even happier we chose WorkShed! Rewatching our perfect day has been priceless and something we will cherish forever - the quality of the video is great and we loved how it turned out -- Nick captured every moment throughout the day and was great to work with! Our highlight video was perfect and we couldn't be happier with how it turned out! Using a videographer was absolutely worth every penny and we are SO glad we found WorkShed Weddings -- I would recommend them to any Bride for their big day!! :D THANK YOU SO MUCH WORKSHED!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

Work Shed Weddings did a fantastic job with our wedding videos! Throughout the planning process, we made several changes to hours needed and location of our wedding and they were very accommodating and flexible to all those changes. Shawn and Dan shot our wedding with professionalism and added their own humor to our day, which we will always remember. Nick edited our videos beautifully! We can’t wait to watch them for years to come and share them with our growing family!!! We cannot thank you enough!!

Elana · Married on 09/29/2017

We have no regrets with hiring Nick and his team to capture our wedding. From the beginning, Nick was easy to work with and captured all of the important moments (and the little moments that don't seem like a big deal). We received our ceremony and reception videos fairly quickly (much quicker than what I anticipated) and our highlight reel was perfect. I've included a snapshot from our highlight reel - WOW! Beautiful. Thank you so much!!!!!

Work Shed Weddings 2

Katharine · Married on 09/22/2017

Nick was amazing! Our highlight video is everything that we could have hoped for and more! I am so happy that Nick was able to capture our day so beautifully. We will always have these videos so we will always be able to relive our wedding day. I have lost count of how many times we have watched our highlight video and I cry every time. I will always recommend Nick to any bride that is looking for an outstanding videographer!

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Nick with Work Shed Weddings was absolutely amazing! He was so easy to work with & was flexible and willing to make any changes needed! He made sure to get every special shot we asked for & more! Best investment we made for our wedding! His work was amazing & beautiful. I love re-living our special day again and again!

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2017

My husband and I absolutely love our wedding videos!!! It was the best investment we made for our wedding!!! Nick and his team captured everything perfectly!!! The quality is outstanding and some of our family said the video is actually better than seeing it live!!! I would 100% recommend their services!!!!

Alissa · Married on 08/26/2017

WorkShed Weddings is definitely one of the best investments we made! Nick and Tristian did an amazing job at capturing everything throughout the entire day and were extremely easy to work with! The video quality is surreal and I am absolutely in love with all of the videos! We will definitely treasure these videos for years and years to come and are so glad we decided to get a videographer and that we chose WorkShed Weddings! I cannot say enough good things about them and would highly recommend my family, friends, and anyone else to Nick and Tristian! It's worth every penny and you will not regret it!

Kathryn · Married on 08/12/2017

Nick was such a pleasure to work with! We love the videos from our wedding day! He was very proffessional, timely, thoughtful and captured a plethora of great moments from our wedding day! Affordable and captured so many different but pivotal moments from our big day. He is a must add if you want video coverage of your day! He also worked well with our other vendors! Safe to say would recommend at the drop of a hat any day of the week.

Shannon · Married on 07/08/2017

Nick and his team at Work Shed Weddings were wonderful to work with. They worked well with our photographers and we didn't even know they were there. The used a drone to capture awesome aerial footage and there were 2 of them to capture important moments from all angles. We got 8 videos back in total and also the raw footage. The highlight video was amazing and really was a great summary of our day.

Katy · Married on 06/17/2017

I used WorkShed wedding for my on June 17 at the Lodge-at-Geneva on the Lake. Nick was amazing to work with! They were very professional, organized and attentive the day of the wedding to make sure we had everything that we wanted. And I must say, we were so happy with the results of our video! The highlight and dance video made my day when I saw them and I couldn't imagine anyone else to do this video for us. I highly recommend checking them out for your event, you will not regret it!

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

They were one of our favorite vendors to work with! And I am a tough bride to work with... I am extremely detail-oriented and demanding, and Nick and his crew were able to meet all of my expectations and SO MUCH MORE! They were always on-time and where they needed to be to capture all the amazing moments of the night. I only booked two videographers, and he brought three! I knew there was no doubt they would capture every angle of every moment. The work they delivered far exceeded our expectations. They had perfect music selection to go with our personalities, and now we can't stop watching them! For what they are charging and what it includes, they are a TOTAL STEAL!

Kathleen · Married on 12/10/2016

I could not be more pleased with choosing Work Shed Weddings for our wedding video. Nick was so incredibly easy to work with and accommodating throughout the whole process and his work is amazing! Having a videographer was really important to us and we wanted to be sure to capture every part of the day - from getting ready to dancing the night away. Nick and his team were with us the whole day but were so respectful and blended right in - they captured such special moments that we had no idea they were even there for. My husband and I keep saying how grateful we are to them for helping us to be able to remember all of the little moments from our wedding day. Nick was also incredibly accommodating with putting together our highlight reel and dance videos - he let us choose the songs (and then change the songs!) so it was exactly how we wanted it. I cannot recommend Work Shed Weddings highly enough - they were incredible to work with and gave us amazing videos that perfectly captured the happiest day of our lives!