Hitched Creative

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

Hitched Creative is a traditional wedding videographer for couples in the greater Akron, Ohio area. This videographer believes in shooting and editing with an eye for film-style. Not only does this company want to capture all the emotions on a wedding day, but they also want to draw them out from anyone watching.

This wedding videographer uses a cinematic and storytelling style in films that can be the length of a full-feature video or a highlight video. The team at Hitched Creative films the pre-ceremony, the ceremony, and the reception. They only book one event per day, allowing them to offer additional hours, multiple cameras, and drone footage for a couple’s wedding. Couples can have video taken in multiple locations for their wedding. This company also offers liability insurance. The high-definition video from this videographer can be given to couples in the form of:

• Digital download
  • DVD
  • USB flash drive
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

• Alex
    Alex C. Married on 06/05/2022

Hitched Creative for the win!

We hired Hitched Creative as our wedding videographer prior to COVID. They were extremely affordable compared to many other videographers I researched in our area. When the pandemic hit and we had to change our plans, Cody was great at communicating and ensuring that our needs were still going to be be met. We ended up rescheduling our reception and having a small ceremony with just family and our wedding party. Christian arrived to shoot our day and immediately made me feel comfortable with the process. He captured everything I wanted and then some. He was flexible with our timeline as it had to be adjusted throughout the day, and he did so with a smile on his face the entire time. He created the perfect video to capture all the special moments of our ceremony day. We were able to play the video at our reception for all our guests and it was the perfect way to share the joy of our ceremony with our guests didn't get to experience in person!
  • Maria
    Maria S. Married on 03/26/2022

Amazing vendor!

Amazing vendor experience. Can't imagine not having hired Hitched to be a part of our day. Christian is a gem of a human and captured so many beautiful moments with great attention to detail, without feeling overbearing. THANK YOU HITCHED!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Christian Lansky
Christian Lansky
Co-Owner | Lead Videographer | Project Manager

Christian once biked (yes, biked) from Kent, Ohio to Kent, Washington. Over 2,000 miles on his bike. He has also hiked the Appalachian Trail and is looking to plan another trip.

He enjoys hiking, biking, snowboarding, and drones. Christian loves Drones.

Kara Singleton
Kara Singleton
Lead Videographer | Project Assistant

I’m Kara, and I’m passionate about telling a story through visuals. What’s a more rewarding and personal experience than a wedding! I’ve been making videos for 6+ years, and wedding videography specifically for 2+ years. I am anticipating graduation from CSU with a degree in Film. I’m adaptable, organized and easy to communicate with. I want you to feel comfortable, because you won’t remember me five years from now but you’ll remember if you felt awkward in front of the camera! I pride myself with an eye for details: I’ll make sure to capture the smallest of details as well as the big ones.

Cody Nickson
Cody Nickson
Owner

I enjoy meeting new people, my dog Stella (who I found in an industrial park on Christmas Day), the outdoors, skiing, and golf. I competed collegiately at Division I Wright State University where I also obtained a marketing degree.

Shady Lakes Dr Kent, OH, 44240
(330) 931-9340
Location of (Hitched Creative)
Pittsburgh PA Pittsburgh, PA, 15106