Hitched Creative Reviews

16 Reviews for Hitched Creative

• Elle

Elle Sage · Married on 10/19/2019

We are blown away!

All I can say is WOW! Our wedding video was better than I could have ever expected. It captures the love and joy that we felt on our day perfectly. Christopher was so kind and his excitement about the footage he was getting made us beyond excited. I’m so glad I have this video to look back on and show my future kids one day. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Alana

Alana Snyder · Married on 09/29/2019

Everything!

Cody at Hitched was everything we could have asked for! Easy to work with, timely, fun & so importantly - Cody captured and created the most amazing wedding video we could ever ask for. Cody was (thankfully) available last minute for me to book as I was not originally going to have a videographer, then had second thoughts that I would regret it down the road. So glad we did it! Trust me, get a wedding vid. And get Hitched Creative.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Hitched Creative's reply:

Had such a great time with you two! Thanks so much for choosing us to capture your big day! Wishing you two the best forever!!
  • Alexis

Alexis Derita · Married on 09/21/2019

Made our wedding video dreams come true !!

Hitched creative captured all of the big moments in our day and did an amazing job bringing out the waterworks in everyone ! Everyone that watches our video has told me they cried ! I was less stressed on my big day knowing that they would be there to capture all the special moments that happened throughout the day and I could look back 20 years from now and have a perfect story of our wedding day!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Hitched Creative's reply:

Thank you so so much!!! So happy we could create something amazing for you two. Wishing you nothing but love and happiness!

Lael W · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely perfect

The Hitched Creative team did an amazing job capturing our day. They totally blew us away. Absolutely perfect from start to finish and we will be forever thankful for our experience with them!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Aaron

Aaron · Married on 08/17/2019

Professional and Relatable

Cody was recommended by a friend of ours. He talked very highly of Cody and he was everything plus more!! He was easy to work with our photographer and was super nice in asking us to do something for a good shot. And we are very impressed with the work he did with editing!! We had some people say they wouldn't do a video but we sure are glad we did!! Very professional from start to finish but also makes you feel very comfortable! I would recommend Cody for your wedding!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Hitched Creative's reply:

Thank you so much Aaron! We had a great time bringing your big day back to life. Wishing you and the Mrs. love & happiness!
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 07/28/2019

They are IT! We will always remember our wedding day!

My husband I were married on July 28th, 2019 and I am so grateful that Hitched Creative was a part of our wedding experience! I was initially on the fence about hiring a videographer, however, I am so glad that we did! The team at Hitched Creative is amazing and the quality of their work far exceeded my wildest dreams! Cody was awesome to work and collaborate with, I feel he really took into consideration the vibe and feeling we wanted for our wedding video and made sure all of our needs were met. Christian was our shooter for our wedding day and was absolutely awesome! He captured so many small details while also being able to capture the feeling of the whole day. Our wedding video is one of my favorite things that we have to remember our wedding day. I don't know how the guys do it, our video is honestly pure magic. I am so thankful that I hired this group for our wedding! If you are considering wedding videography, check these guys out, they do awesome work and are an awesome group and their work is amazing!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Hitched Creative's reply:

You are so so sweet! Thank you so much Kylie. We had a great time and your video turned out amazing. So happy we could create something amazing for you two.

Jillian Heinonen · Married on 06/01/2019

Filled with amazement & appreciation

We are beyond amazed with the service Hitched Creative provided for us! Our videographer spent the entire day with us, making us feel comfortable all while having so much fun throughout the day. The video they put together perfectly captured our special day and we have watched it on repeat since we got it! It brought us to tears as well as all of our family and friends. We are still getting texts from family and friends raving about how amazing our video was. These guys are fun, creative, trustworthy, & top notch! I couldn’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Maria

Maria Johnson · Married on 06/01/2019

Cody is amazing!

There are no words to describe how much I LOVE our wedding video. Hitched Creative is professional, timely, attentive to detail, and really knows how to capture the most important day of your life. I would recommend Hitched Creative to anyone who wants to laugh, cry, and smile while re-watching their wedding video 100 times. Best videographer EVER!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Heather Drost · Married on 05/31/2019

Awesome Experience!

I highly doubted our entire wedding day could be captured in 8 minutes minutes and I was DEAD wrong. We hired Hitched a few weeks out as a last minute decision. We clicked with Cody almost instantly and were excited to have him be part of our day. He captured every moment with high quality imaging and edited special moments together in a video we have watched repeatedly. Normally wedding videos (short or long) tend to be sappy and a little contrived into a very 'love story'/storybook fashion in my opinion and tend to not convey the emotion of the couple and guests. Originally we were not going to hire a videographer for that very reason...we didn't think the fun of our day could be captured well in a video. Hitched Creative NAILED it! Cody had gotten to know us beforehand and saw how we and our guests interacted throughout the day...what resulted was a video that was silly, fun and high energy like we are! The important romantic pieces were included (vows, speeches, etc) but, moreover, the essence of the day is forever immortalized in our video without a doubt. We could not be happier to have this keepsake to share for years to come!

Sent on 07/23/2019

ALEX FELDON · Married on 04/27/2019

People are still freaking out over my wedding video

My entire family had their mouths dropped open when they watched our teaser video -- 48 hours after we were married!! WE COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. To produce a top knotch teaser wedding video in 48 hours is INCREDIBLE. I have friends who were married before me that were still waiting on there videos while I was watching mine!! If you are like us--- you may be on the fence about investing in a videographer for your wedding. But I am telling you it is SO WORTH IT!!! Worth every penny (plus some) and an investment that you will continue to enjoy for years to come. Re-watching our wedding day pulls us right back into those special moments in a way that photographs simply cannot. These guys do fantastic work! We were happy with every aspect of working with them. Christian was a dream and I felt like he was our best friend just hanging out with us the whole day. Such an incredible joy to work with. And CODY!!!! Wow is this guy talented! You can tell he really cares about his couples and pays close attention to detail when editing your special day! This guy is next level. The customer service and the kindness he showed to us we will never forget. I would absolutely recommend working with Hitched Creative 1000 times over. They are amazing!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Bo Beegle · Married on 03/16/2019

Unbelievable quality and value! Wouldn't consider anyone else

Unbelievable quality and value! Wouldn't consider anyone else. Very professional and great to work with. The final video came out incredible and was back to us quickly!

Hitched Creative's reply:

Thanks Bo! Your edit turned out epic, we still get chills every time we watch the entrance. Wishing you both nothing but happiness!

Kristina · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing videographer!

Hitched Creative did an amazing job on our wedding video! They spent the whole day with us and got some amazing shots. Cody and his team were professional and made everyone feel comfortable. Everyone who has watched our video has been blown away!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing All Around!

Cody at Hitched Creative is amazing. Easy to communicate with, a blast to work with, and produces amazing videos. You can't help but watch all of them. He captured our wedding and it was everything we could've asked for and more! We have watched our video at least four times in the 24 hours it's been out. We will forever recommend working with Hitched Creative!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Hitched Creative's reply:

You two are so so welcome! I had a blast with you two. And your film is amazing! Congrats again, wishing you two nothing but happiness and love forever.

Kelli Stefanov · Married on 09/08/2018

The best ever!

Months later and we still have been in contact with their team and recommending them to everyone possible because they’re THAT awesome!!!

Hitched Creative's reply:

You're the best! ❤️ We had an awesome time in the rain on your big day. And the film turned out epic!! Thanks for choosing us!
  • de

de · Married on 07/08/2017

videography

We are having so much fun watching the video from Papp/Santiago wedding!!! you did an amazing job, truly captured the essence of the day. Every time I watch I cry a little more-tears of joy-and I feel transported back to that day which went oh too quickly!!! Thank you so much for capturing our memories so well. You are amazing!!!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Dan Bayus · Married on 09/09/2016

Beyond expectations at very reasonable price

Hitched Creative captured our special day in such a beautiful, artistic way and we are so grateful that we chose them!

Hitched Creative's reply:

Thanks Dan! Hope you and Stacy have been watching it over and over again! And as always thanks for choosing us!