Orion's Light Productions

Westlake, OH View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Orion's Light Productions is a one-stop shop for all things cinematic solutions. Our style comes from a cinematic film major who studied in both Gold Coast, Australia and Los Angeles. We have moved to Northeast Ohio to make any special event as impactful as possible. Our mission is to tell a story with every project and make every vision come to life. It is our goal to make your special day as simple and stress free, so you can focus on your big day. We go above and beyond to customize your experience to any wants or needs. We also have many HD cameras, drones, full editing suites, and offer high quality color photo prints and wedding portfolios. Lastly, we offer competitive pricing, have no hidden fees, or hassles. Let us capture your big day and provide you with memories for a lifetime!

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

Add'l Hours
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
    Christopher T. Married on 07/25/2021

Friendly and Helpful!

They're friendly, they walked us through everything and explained in detail. They are a pleasure to work with and made our day magical. My wife had some wardrobe malfunctions with her dress and they made sure none of it showed on video!
    Andrew Married on 06/06/2020

Made our busy day fun

Working with Matthew at Orions Light Productions was such a great experience! He was very professional, understood my vision of what I wanted, and made the overall experience fun!
    Sarah M. Married on 12/15/2019

Quality and very creative

My husband I had them do our wedding last December and Orion's Light really went out of their way to customize our video!

Deals

Team

Matthew Zaleski
Matthew Zaleski
Director / Video Technician

Studying abroad in Australia and finishing my filmmaking degree in Los Angeles helped me hone in my 20 plus years of filmmaking experience to tackle any challenge. From running multi-camera shoots on live events, feature films, weddings, promotional content and more, I am always challenging myself to reach higher with every project I do. I've been fortunate enough to work in Central America, Australia, Los Angeles and around the USA with many people from diverse cultures, traditions and backgrounds. As an experienced camera operator, drone pilot, steady-cam operator and editor, I am able to find the way to any cinematic solution.

Sarina Zaleski
Sarina Zaleski
Social Media Manager

I am our Social Media Manager and Web Designer here at Orions Light Productions! I love working alongside my husband, Matthew, and soon-to-be brides and grooms to make sure everything behind the scenes evolves seamlessly on their big day!

Westlake, Ohio Westlake, OH, 44145
Location of (Orion's Light Productions)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding