Jacksonville Beach, FL 32256 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Up Next Video

Our approach to weddings is unique. We know that no two events are the same and we love discovering those qualities to hand craft films for our couples.

Planning your wedding is no small undertaking, we do our part to make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible. We believe that your special day deserves high-quality work and an experience to match.

Up Next Video covers engagements, rehearsals, and wedding day celebrations. Our range of wedding packages features full length films, highlights and options includes a second videographer, editing services, drone coverage, and highlights and full-length videos. Destination wedding packages are also available.

Follow Up Next Video on

2 Reviews for Up Next Video

• Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Our 4yo Was Overcome with Joy

DJ filmed our vow renewal ceremony teaser and we had a wonderful experience working with him. When we showed it to our girls the youngest (4yo) was in tears bc she was so emotional 🥰

Sent on 12/15/2020

Up Next Video's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Amanda! You and Luke were a joy to work for! Thank you for letting me share that part of your life with you!

Up Next Video Pricing

Up Next Video Price Rates

Up Next Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1750
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2350
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive

Team of Up Next Video

DJ  Remark

DJ Remark

Videographer

I was born and raised in Akron, Ohio. Growing up I always loved great films and found myself really diving into how movies are made. Cameras, angles, motion, color; all aspects of film that made me, as a viewer, respond to what I was seeing on screen.

Years ago I decided to take my interest in cinema and develop it into something more. I began to write, direct, shoot, and edit my own short films. With every project my experience grew and I started to search for more challenging projects and began pushing myself even further technically and creatively.

Eventually, I was asked to shoot a wedding video for a friend and instantly fell in love with the magic that wedding videos create. For the past two years I've been filming weddings and every one of them has been a unique and beautiful experience that has helped me grow as a filmmaker.

Since then, I've been taking on more clients and enjoy telling each unique story they have.

I've been able to take what was a childhood fascination of movies and turn it into my passion. This is what I do and I love every minute of it. For that, I am truly grateful. Give me a call or drop me an email and let's talk about how I can bring that unique cinematic feeling to your story.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32256 See on map
    330-597-8740 (Phone number)
    Location of (Up Next Video)