2070 North Bay Drive, Willoughby, OH 44094 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About PIXER Video Productions

Pixer Video offers 3 packages from $900. Video taped in all digital HD widescreen format. See site for sample videos and detailed packages. Please viist our website at pixerpro.com, or contact us at 216.577.6916.

Follow PIXER Video Productions on

• Videos 5

31 Reviews for PIXER Video Productions

Chris & Alise · Married on 07/13/2019

The Best There Is!

Tony and Pixer were PHENOMENAL. We met with Tony back in January of 2018 (roughly) for our July 2019 wedding and we knew within minutes that Pixer would be our videographer. We put a deposit down within a half hour of meeting him, and throughout the planning process he was attentive and responsive.

On the wedding day, Tony did a great job with the bridal party prior to the ceremony, and captured the best moments with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail. Throughout the entire day, and the reception, he captured some of the best footage I have seen in ANY wedding video, and I would rival it against some videos I have seen for 5-10x higher prices.

The videos we received, and even the raw footage were phenomenal - there is no other adjective that can describe it. We are completely thrilled and ecstatic with the video footage we received, and we will be able to look back on this for the rest of our lives with sincere appreciation.

Thank you Tony and Pixer for capturing the best day of our lives, and for doing so with such professionalism and attention - you helped turn our dreams into a reality. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Exceeded Expectations

I honestly can't be happier with the way our wedding video had turned out! Tony was awesome to deal with in every way; we went on our honeymoon and when we came back a week later our video arrived! It brought up so many memories that I don't remember already and ones that I missed, and for that, I am forever grateful for his work! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Deborah · Married on 09/02/2018

Anthony from Pixer video recorded my son's wedding and I knew that's who I'd choose for mine. He was SO nice to work with. I originally needed his services for my reception in September but decided I wanted my wedding in August recorded as well. Yes, I needed him two different days! and without hesitation he accepted. Although he said it could take up to three weeks to receive my video, I received it eight days later. It's AMAZING! Capturing all the moments that I was to busy celebrating to notice. Thank you Anthony, you are definitely our family's videographer of choice!!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

PIXER Video Productions Pricing

PIXER Video Productions Price Rates

PIXER Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,275.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Hard Drive

• Cyndi'z Photographix
    Cyndi'z Photographix Wedding Photographers

Tony Ezzo from Pixer Productions is a videographer I work with quite frequently. He does great work he's easy going, fun to be around and has some really cool ideas. I always recommend Pixer Productions to my clients who are looking for an amazing videographer. Give him a call!

• Jeff Jones Photography
    Jeff Jones Photography Wedding Photographers

Tony is an exceptionally creative videographer. He artistic eye and attentional to detail has made him one of the best videographers in the North East Ohio area.

• Gary Perl's Rock-On DJ Service
    Gary Perl's Rock-On DJ Service Wedding DJs

I have worked with tony from pixer productions several times and he is a top notch videographer. In fact he produced our DJ demo video. gary Perl (Rock-On DJ Service)

• 2070 North Bay Drive Willoughby, OH, 44094 See on map