PIXER Video Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
    Chris A. Married on 07/13/2019

The Best There Is!

Tony and Pixer were PHENOMENAL. We met with Tony back in January of 2018 (roughly) for our July 2019 wedding and we knew within minutes that Pixer would be our videographer. We put a deposit down within a half hour of meeting him, and throughout the planning process he was attentive and responsive.

On the wedding day, Tony did a great job with the bridal party prior to the ceremony, and captured the best moments with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail. Throughout the entire day, and the reception, he captured some of the best footage I have seen in ANY wedding video, and I would rival it against some videos I have seen for 5-10x higher prices.

The videos we received, and even the raw footage were phenomenal - there is no other adjective that can describe it. We are completely thrilled and ecstatic with the video footage we received, and we will be able to look back on this for the rest of our lives with sincere appreciation.

Thank you Tony and Pixer for capturing the best day of our lives, and for doing so with such professionalism and attention - you helped turn our dreams into a reality. We are forever grateful.
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 09/22/2018

Exceeded Expectations

I honestly can't be happier with the way our wedding video had turned out! Tony was awesome to deal with in every way; we went on our honeymoon and when we came back a week later our video arrived! It brought up so many memories that I don't remember already and ones that I missed, and for that, I am forever grateful for his work! I highly recommend him!
    Deborah Married on 09/02/2018
    Anthony from Pixer video recorded my son's wedding and I knew that's who I'd choose for mine. He was SO nice to work with. I originally needed his services for my reception in September but decided I wanted my wedding in August recorded as well. Yes, I needed him two different days! and without hesitation he accepted. Although he said it could take up to three weeks to receive my video, I received it eight days later. It's AMAZING! Capturing all the moments that I was to busy celebrating to notice. Thank you Anthony, you are definitely our family's videographer of choice!!!
    Dana Married on 08/04/2018
    My overall experience working with Pixerpro was amazing. Tony was responsive and delivered our video within a timely manner. The quality of the video exceeded our expectations and truly captured the essence of our wedding. The prices were also quite reasonable, and I would definitely recommend him to others.
    Theresa Married on 11/18/2017
    I have nothing but great things to say about working with Tony! He was very professional and it was like he was not even at the wedding because he does not get in the way he just captures amazing memories at a very affordable cost! I was planning my hometown wedding from my new home town and Tony was so accommodating to work with me over the phone and through emails. The turn around time on receiving our wedding video was extremely quick too! I cried watching the video he captured of my wedding day and would recommend Tony to anyone looking to remember their best day ever!
    Stephanie Married on 04/29/2017
    I cannot say enough great things about Tony. I really didn't know what to expect with a videographer because I'd never been to a wedding that had one, but wow did he exceed my expectations. I didn't even notice he was there the entire day, yet he captured so many amazing moments from my wedding. I am now convinced the best money you will spend on your wedding is the videographer, and Tony is well worth it. The turn around time to receive our video was amazing too - less than 2 weeks! Go with Tony, you won't be disappointed.
    Denise Married on 11/08/2014
    Tony was very fun and professional. I hardly noticed him at my wedding. We received our video within 2 weeks. It happen to be waiting for us when we got back from hour honeymoon. I am so glad we had our wedding taped. We MISSED so much and was able to see the moment which is captured for life.
  • User1596536 2+ years ago
    Tony was great to work with! Our wedding video turned out perfectly. It was everything we wanted. We received our wedding video within 1-2 weeks of our wedding date and he followed up to make sure we were pleased with the final results.
  • Almost Mrs. Wifey//(*;*)\\
    Jessica Married on 08/24/2013
    I am so glad we decided to hire a videographer! It was probably on of the best decisions we made! We are so happy with our wedding video and working with Tony from Pixer Productions was great! We watch our video all the time! It is so great to be able to watch it all happen, even the parts you weren't there to see! I felt like I missed out on a lot rushing around making sure I spoke to all my guests and I am soo glad we had Tony there to capture a lot of great moments we would have missed out on! Most definitely recommend Pixer Productions! The quality of service is outstanding and at an amazing price!!
  • User1250917 2+ years ago
    So glad I did not try to save money by skipping the video! There is something about a video that helps to bring back memories and highlight the little things you may have missed because there is so much happening on your wedding day!

Tony was great to work with and we will treasure watching our DVD for years to come.
    Becky Married on 06/23/2012
    Tony was one of our favorite vendors! He was fun, professional and so great to work with! He stayed with us ALL day and has an amazing talent for capturing the special moments in a creative way! We were sooo impressed with actual video quality and how quickly we received it! Not only that but his pricing is more than reasonable for such excellent service...we felt so lucky that he was available for our wedding! Thank you so much Tony!
  • User914124 2+ years ago
    Tony was great. The video turned out awesome and was promptly delivered, has it by the time I got home from my honeymoon. Definitley would reccommend.
    Sasha Married on 08/14/2011
    THIS is the company to go with if you are looking for a great videographer for your wedding! Amazing quality, incredible price, and he is the nicest guy to work with. He did a great job hiding in the background and discreetly capturing the best moments of our wedding. Thank you Tony and Pixer Productions!
    Lauren Married on 05/29/2011
    Pixer production shot our wedding on May 29, 2011. We were very happy and pleasantly surprised that Tony finished our video in just a couple of weeks. Everyone who has seen the video (including us) has just loved every minute of it. Tony captured all of our special moments throughout the day and put them together in such a great video package. We chose the all day package with interviews, etc, and also got the wedding highlights. He did a great job and his prices were quite reasonable too.
    Christie Married on 04/30/2011
    Tony was great at capturing all the special moments at our wedding! My photographer kept telling me how great he was to work with and everyone commented on how pleasant and fun he was. My wedding video was awesome and it so nice to go back and see all the parts we missed. Thank you for everything Tony!

-Christie Miles-Patterson
    Alexa Married on 09/04/2010
    Thank you so much Tony for being my wedding videographer.
    You were very nice to work with and I had complete confidence in you especially from seeing your previous work!
    ~alexa and pete
    Gina Married on 07/03/2010
    Tony, services was wonderful, the finished product was great. I would highly recommend him for any weddings or event
    Rob Married on 10/17/2009
    My wife and I spent quite come time looking for a videographer. Most videographer sites didn't give much info or many examples, without first sending your contact info, or the price was way too high. (Also, some places wouldn't even list a price) The pixerpro website (www.pixerpro.com) gave plenty of examples, and listed the costs clearly.

Tony was easy to work with, and was very professional. He responded to emails extremely quickly, and always had answers to our questions.

On our wedding day, Tony went with the flow, and filmed where necessary, and also had plenty of excellent ideas which turned out amazing.

My wife and I were thrilled when we saw our completed DVD. Tony added plenty of artistic elements into the video, and it really helped complete everything.

We strongly recommend Tony as a Videographer for any circumstances, especially a wedding.
    Gina Married on 06/27/2009
    AWESOME in alllll respects!!!!! My sister has already booked him for her wedding, and the whole family is trying to find other events to have him record. He captured every aspect, all the emotion and all while being totally stealth. I got to see parts of my wedding that I had missed the day of thanks to him!! Of all the places we looked (and we reviewed a lot) his sample video was by far the most impressive and he was somehow the least expensive. His services are worth much more than he charges!!!! The bridal party interviews are priceless as is the video editing and the layout from the starting menu to the final credits. To top it off, we had the video waiting in our mailbox when we got back from our honeymoon! I really can't say enough good things about him!! I wouldn't look anywhere else for a videographer!!!
    Jessica Married on 05/30/2009
    I have to be honest, in the beginning of the wedding planning process, a videographer was something that we didn’t think we really needed, but I’m SOOOOO glad that I decided to have one, and we’re doubly glad that we picked Pixer Productions. We knew he was a great choice when my fiance and I went to talk to him at his house and saw samples of his work.
    Tony has great professionalism, great energy, and also important; he was willing to work with the other vendors who were present at the wedding. Tony is very friendly and open and full of great ideas. Tony was everywhere, and we didn’t even know it! He captured so many wonderful memories that we missed and we’re so glad that he was there to capture it.
    The end product DVDs we got were also great. They look like professional movie DVDs!
    We’re going to cherish the videos for the rest of our lives…thank you Tony for being such an integral part of our wedding.
    Jill Married on 04/24/2009
    My new husband and I had a really great experience with Tony at Pixer Productions. He did a great job capturing all the important parts of our wedding day. He was very professional and our wedding DVD turned out great. I would recommend Pixer Productions to anyone I know getting married. Jill Krava
    Emily Married on 09/06/2008
    GREAT vendor for extremely reasonable price. The only thing that I wish I had done differently was paid a bit extra to keep him there a little longer. He missed the great video footage once the dancing really got started! But through no fault of his.
    Video is absolutely beautiful and I would recommend Pixer to anyone looking into videography. Extremely professional...I did not even know he was there most of the time!
    Laura Married on 04/28/2018
    Tony did a fantastic job with our wedding videography. He was very professional while getting the footage he needed and the end result was amazing. My husband and I were skeptical at first on if we even wanted a videographer, but we are so glad we ended up getting one!! We are absolutely in love with the videos , he captured our wedding day perfectly and getting to relive those memories is so special.
    Karen Married on 05/11/2012
    When I first found Tony, I was unsure about using only one person but I could not be happier that I did. He worked so hard to make sure it was perfect for us and the beauty of the work he did stands out greatly. I cannot express how grateful I am to him for the magical Bridal piece he did for me at my parents' house. He made it all look so perfect and I cannot express too strongly that any bride imagining a beautiful girl in white for the wedding day should take this option as well. He was magnificent and I am now pushing my sister to use him for her wedding as well. Thanks Tony!!!
    Sarah Married on 08/08/2009
    Extremely professional and very timely!