Vanguard String Quartet Reviews

4 Reviews for Vanguard String Quartet

• Maya

Maya Sydner · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful music!!

They did such an amazing job performing at my ceremony, and cocktail hour! Everyone commented on how amazing they played! I definitely recommend. Better yet, they are ridiculously reasonable!!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Korah Conner · Married on 08/24/2019

Anthony & Korah 8/24/2019

Vangard String is amazing. From our Processional to Recessional. They helped to create a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere for our wedding guest. They played every song I listed and hit every cue from unity candle to exit song. Truly professional.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Kayti · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing wedding music!

I loved working with Vanguard Strings for my wedding! They were so talented and having a string quartet for my ceremony and cocktail hour music was such a beautiful touch and something I am so glad we did! Not only that, but their price is much more affordable than competitors in my area. The music was beautiful, and the planning process was smooth and communication for planning was great and they were flexible with me changing the songs I wanted for processional a couple times. Thank you to Vanguard Strings for a great ceremony & cocktail hour! I would highly recommend this group for your wedding or event.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Margie Wilkes · Married on 04/13/2019

Lovely, talented quartet for any special event!

Fabulous quartet! We had a chic/rustic wedding and the musicians played mostly classical with a few Celtic pieces. Very talented musicians and they played together beautifully! Many guests commented on the quartet as well. As Mother of the Bride, I did not get to hear all of the music, so Tim made me a recording with song titles! I would hire them again for any type of special event!!!

Sent on 04/22/2019