Untouchables Entertainment Group Reviews

59 | Hatfield, PA

59 Reviews for Untouchables Entertainment Group

Emily · Married on 11/09/2019

Great Wedding DJ!

We were extremely happy with our DJ, Joey Dawson, during the wedding reception. He was able to keep the dance floor packed throughout the night and read the crowd very well. We received multiple compliments from our guests and he was completely accommodating of all our requests. The up-lighting that he brought added an excellent ambiance during the dinner and provided an exciting atmosphere for the rest of the night. We highly recommend Untouchables Entertainment Group!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Kelia S · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent DJ- Everyone was Dancing All Night Long

We had a great time working with Greg from Untouchables Entertainment. He listened to all of our requests and everyone said it was one of the best weddings they had been to. People were on the dance floor all night! He kept the night moving with introductions, speeches, etc. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/11/2019

james · Married on 11/04/2017

I don't think I could say enough about the job Greg and Untouchables Entertainment did for our wedding in New Jersey this month. First off, the professionalism and responsiveness was top notch from the first conversation to the day of the event. He took our input and implemented everything we asked for, and also was a big help with keeping the proceedings moving along. The music selection was perfect, the dance floor was never empty and we received multiple compliments from our guests saying it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding and that the DJ was excellent. I don't think he even stopped to take a break!

There was one thing I did not have to worry about for one minute during our special night, and that was the DJ thanks to Greg. I would highly recommend Greg and Untouchables Entertainment for anyone to use going forward.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Julia · Married on 10/21/2017

Hiring Greg as my DJ was one of the best things I did to prep for my wedding. Going into it I was nervous because most people I knew used bigger over priced DJ companies, but I took a chance on Greg based on other 5 star reviews. I'm so glad I did! He got in touch right away. After we set up a meeting in person I knew that he would do a great job and play great music. He was easy to talk to and very reassuring. I had been worried about having a DJ who played the cliche type of wedding music but he really listened to us about what we wanted. His price was right and his personality was easy going and professional. We used Greg for each part of our wedding: ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We went over song list and details the week before the wedding and he gave us great suggestions on what songs to play. Leading up to the big day I would email him with questions and he would always get back to me right away. The day of the wedding he showed up on time and prepared. He introduced the wedding party and made sure we were lined up in order and went over all of our names to make sure he pronounced them correctly. He has a great voice and makes sure the night flows as planned. My family and friends were up dancing before the wedding party was even introduced! That's a good sign for a fun night ahead. I really encourage anyone to use Greg as your DJ! You will be so relieved to know you made the right decision.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Michela · Married on 09/29/2017

Greg is the best! We hired him after he DJed my friend's wedding. He got us dancing the *entire* night so we knew he was our DJ! We didn't have to give him a strict "do not play list" or a huge "list of requests"... We trusted him and he knew exactly what to play. We also loved that he wasn't the type to talk the whole night or felt the need to Emcee the wedding ;) Thank you!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Briana · Married on 09/23/2017

Greg did an amazing job at our wedding! I love that we didn't have to provide a list of songs; he asked a few questions about what type of music we like, what type of crowd it was, and what type of vibe we wanted, and voila! I got so many compliments on how awesome our DJ was! Definitely recommend for any event!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Thank you Briana!!

Nor · Married on 07/08/2017

DJ was great. Music was great. He kept the party flowing nicely.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Mike · Married on 06/10/2017

Greg was a pleasure to work with and very flexible. If I had a question or needed anything during planning I was always able to get ahold of him. On the day of the wedding everything went great and there were no issues. We left it up to him to get a feel for the party and he had everyone going and dancing all night. He is very respectful and reliable.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/29/2017

Greg is awesome! He is punctual, professional, polite and friendly. Greg did our ceremony, cocktail house, and reception music as well as uplighting and the cake spot lighting. Everything was beautiful and I keep hearing compliments about how awesome our DJ was. Thanks Greg!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Katie · Married on 03/18/2017

Greg was a phenomenal DJ! When I first found him through reading reviews, we spoke on the phone and I hired him just from his phone personality. We met the week of the wedding and my fiancé and I had no idea what we wanted. Greg walked us through the flow of the ceremony and wedding and the right music to choose. My fiancé and I were so impressed especially after watching our wedding video to see all of our guests having a great time. Greg transitioned the music perfectly for different ages of guests so all could enjoy. We also did some uplighting that made our Irish theme pop. Greg, thank you SO much for contributing to our perfect day!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Kelly · Married on 12/30/2016

if you doing a choreographed dance, send DJ link of exact version you want, even if its the original.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Maria · Married on 12/19/2016

Greg was so nice to work with. He kept the party going all night and I really appreciated that he kept us on the timeline we established. Our guests had a great time!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Thank you Maria!

Greg is such a delight to work with. He was very responsive and helpful to us in making musical choices for our wedding. We told him what kind of music we liked and he went from there. Needless to say our families were all out dancing the whole evening, and we received a lot of great comments about how good the music was. I would strongly recommend using Greg for your wedding or next event!

Sent on 01/20/2017

EUGENIA · Married on 11/05/2016

Greg was literally the BEST DJ anyone at my wedding had ever seen. I had so many people come up to me and ask where I found him and to compliment him on how fantastic he was. Music selection was perfect, exactly what I asked for without having to be overly specific, he read the crowd beautifully and even people that don't usually dance were on the dance floor all night. People told us we had the most fun wedding they'd ever been too, and Greg was probably the most significant reason for that. Thank you Greg and Untouchables Entertainment for making our wedding the best party EVER!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Untouchables Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you! You had an amazing crowd! I'm so happy to have been a part of your day!

Stephanie · Married on 10/29/2016

I can’t say enough great things about Greg from Untouchable Entertainment, I would highly recommend him for any wedding. My husband and I communicated to Greg that the most important thing for us with our wedding is that everyone had a good time and got on the floor to dance. He did not disappoint at all, he went above our expectations and the wedding was amazing. A few people commented that this was first wedding were the party started before salads were served. Greg took all of our recommendations and the outcome was pure magic with every guest being on the dance floor from start to finish. He’s was easy to work with and was open to every request we asked of him. Highly Highly recommend!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Stephany · Married on 10/28/2016

Greg was incredible for our wedding! He made the whole process very easy for us from start to finish. Not a single person left the dance floor the entire evening! We would recommend him to anyone for their wedding!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Thank you Stephany!

Kimberly · Married on 09/17/2016

Greg was absolutely amazing! Our main goal was to have as many people dancing/having fun at our wedding as possible. Greg made that happen and then some! There were people on the dance at all times! We have had so many compliments on our big day; the most common one being, "That was the best wedding I've ever been to!" And that is without a doubt thanks to Greg for starting the party and keeping it going. Thank you, Greg and Untouchables Entertainment Group!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Rick · Married on 09/17/2016

Greg was very open to our ideas for songs and ideas for entrances. He was very helpful with deciding on order of operation during the reception to! We highly recommend Untouchables Entertainment.

Sent on 09/29/2016

clayton · Married on 09/16/2016

greg played an amazing assortment of music, was extremely professional, and made everything extremely smooth. the uplighting added the perfect touch and the monogram was exactly what we wanted. Our night was an overall success and everything on Untouchables part was flawless. I would highly recommend their services to everyone.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Thank you Clayton!!
  • User7192856 · 2+ years ago

We used Greg for our wedding in September. Prior to booking, we had not seen/heard him before, but felt the most comfortable with his demeanor over the phone and knew he was a great value. We were not dissapointed! Greg was so easy to work with and listened to all that we wanted. He was extremely professional throughout the planning process and during both our ceremony and reception. I would highly reccomend Untouchables Entertainment.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Heather · Married on 08/20/2016

Words can not describe how much we enjoyed our special day; but not just us our guest as well. Everyone raved about the DJ -Greg. He truly is the best DJ we have ever hired and going forward will be the only DJ we ever hire. A family friend even booked him the next day for his event!! Greg was so easy to work with - a true professional. Very quick response prior to the wedding and during our special day he literally walked through step by step from the ceremony to the reception. Greg did not skip a beat; but also he made sure we had nothing to worry about. Greg was unbelievable - from our up lightening to our custom logo on the dance floor! I even surprised by husband with a dry ice machine for our first dance and entrance into the reception! It made us feel as if we are floating in the "clouds" - To this day - that is all we hear about! So thank you once again Greg .

Sent on 09/14/2016

Thank you Heather!

Monica · Married on 08/06/2016

Greg and his entire team were courteous, professional and most of all fun.
    Any concerns or changes I had prior to our wedding were handled in a timely manner and thoroughly thought out.
    I would highly recommend Untouchables Entertainment to anyone and for any affair!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Alexandra · Married on 04/23/2016

My husband and I are so happy we chose Greg to DJ our wedding on 4/23/16. He is a true professional and obviously so experienced. He had guests dancing before dinner was even served, it was amazing! We received nothing but compliments on how great the song choices were and how awesome it was that Greg had everyone dancing. Thank you so much Greg!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Thank you Alexandra!

Eden · Married on 11/14/2015

Greg came highly recommended from my friend who attended a wedding he DJ'd at. He was on his A game the entire night and navigated our timeline like he was our wedding planner. His music selection was the best and he had so many of our guests out on the dance floor. He was attentive to all of our requests and was very easy to communicate with. Thank you making our night so fun and memorable!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Thank you Eden!

Greg was great! He kept the crowd dancing and everyone was talking about how great the DJ was! I would definitely use him again!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015