Universers Corp Reviews

Universers Corp View more information

1 User photo

Sarah Married on 09/18/2021

Best Decision Ever!

We CANNOT heap enough praise on Universers! Danielle and Sam were incredibly talented, professional, creative, and flexible (with COVID weddings, this is necessity). Danielle’s eye for creative and dynamic shots are unmatched. She is more than willing to work with you and do what you would like, while also providing really awesome ideas working with the space you have. Videography is a MUST. Our video is priceless, and the editing is superb. We were able to see all kinds of interactions that we had not seen on our day. We are so blessed to have been able to work with them before their relocation. You will not be disappointed!

Universers Corp's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! The pleasure was ours! Your wedding was unique and inspiring! We truly enjoyed being part of your day!
    Jennifer F. Married on 06/26/2021

Simply Amazing Power Duo

Danielle and Sam are a power duo! From the very first time we met them, they were cheerful, flexible, and patient with me and my now husband. I couldn't imagine a better set of photographers for our engagement photos as well as our big day. Danielle was my main contact and she would respond back within an hour max, even with my wedding day months away. When COVID forced us to postpone our wedding to more than a year later, Danielle was flexible and understanding. When I showed up an hour late on the day of the wedding, she worked with the venue to ensure that I had enough photos of the day and that everything went smoothly from there. If I can give Danielle and Sam 10 stars in each category, I would! The photos they shared all captured the funny and beautiful moments between me and my husband. (And he normally hates taking photos!) Hire these amazing people - it will be a decision you won't regret.

Universers Corp's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! We had so much fun as well :) ! This was one of our favorite weddings! It was our pleasure being part of your special day!
  • Bahar
    Bahar K. Married on 06/12/2021

Beautiful Wedding Photos

We initially hired Universers Photos to take our engagement photos and loved how easy and fun it was to work with Danielle. We loved the end results so much we had her take our entire wedding. She not only was super communicative and professional but everyone loved how beautiful the photos came out. She’s my official go-to for any photography needs! Great work DANIELLE!!

Universers Corp's reply:

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed your special day! I hope to see you soon in California and make that trip!
  • I
    Ioana M. Married on 06/06/2021

Grateful for the Universers!

A fantastic duo to work with for both photography and videography! Our wedding photos, delivered to us in record time, were just the light and airy style we hoped for. Their passion for photography was evident, and they easily acommodated changes in location and time even on the wedding day without blinking twice. Their quality for price is unparalleled, and we are so grateful to have had Danielle and Sam document our special day!!

Universers Corp's reply:

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure! A truly amazing wedding! Your love and care for each other is inspiring. Wish you all the best!
    Susan Married on 09/07/2019

Awaiting photos!

Danielle and Sam where amazing! From the first contact to the final product only professionalism and fun. The quality of the photos is exceptional and they deliver them in a week in beautiful gallery and additional custom app! The best part is that they did free photo session before any contract signed which made our decision easier. We hired them right after we saw the photos from the free session. Just awesome! Thank you again!

Universers Corp's reply:

Thank you so much! It was truly amazing day and we really enjoyed photographing you and your family.