26 Reviews for Turner Travel & Tours

Luxury Trips (1)
Romantic Trips (1)
Hawaii (1)
26 Turner Travel & Tours Reviews

Our experience with Angela at Turner Travel & Tours was wonderful! She was very prompt, organized, and friendly! Our trip went off without a hitch thanks to her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We had a wonderful time at Disney World. Special thanks goes to Angela thank you for everything you did for us. Angela did the unthinkable by getting us a great vacation for a great price. We will always come to Angela for our vacation needs. Glenn and Xavier.

Profile Picture Glenn, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Angela help my wife and I book an amazing Honeymoon, and it was everything we expected it to be.

Profile Picture Matthew, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Angela was amazing, a trip I will never forget!! The tour guides we used through turner travel, I would highly recommend. Our guides were highly knowledgeable and communicated wonderfully!

Photos
Profile Picture Stacey, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel

Angela was amazing in helping to plan our anniversary trip! She helped us to compare resorts and shared her personal knowledge so we could pick the best location for our trip! She even shared her personal cell while she was on vacation in case we needed anything! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tracy, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

My husband and I decided to take our children on a surprise trip to Disney. We contacted Angela and we were so lucky to have had her by our side in the planning process. Angela took on the brunt of the planning for us from planning dinner and making reservations to finding our flights for us that fit our preferences. Angela was so knowledgeable about the parks and gave great advice when it came to deciding on fast passes and dinner reservations. This vacation would not have been as relaxing and easy to plan if it were not for Angela and all her hard work! Thank you Angela!

Profile Picture Tara, 2/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Angela was our travel agent for our Jamaican honeymoon! She was absolutely fabulous. She was able to answer all of our questions and took into account what we were looking for and what met our budget. We were able to contact her at any time during the stay if we needed to, but luckily we did not! We will be contacting and using Angela for all of our future vacations!!

Profile Picture Kendra, 12/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Caribbean, Honeymoons

It was great having someone follow up with us to make sure we had checked in when we were suppose to!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Angela made our dreams come true! Literally! When my fiance and I were looking to plan our honeymoon I said I would go anywhere in the world, as long as I could swim with sea turtles. We spoke with several travel agents who made some suggestions of where it might be possible, but none seemed to truly understand how important this was to us. I've dreamt about this since I was little girl, and the only requirement for our trip. Angela was able to find the most amazing turtle snorkeling excursion tour located just off the Sandals Barbados resort that was AMAZING. The trip could not have been more perfect. We are so glad to have gone through Angela, because not only did she recommend the most amazing resorts, and answer what seemed like hundreds of our questions she even answered things we didn't know to ask. We felt so comfortable and prepared for the trip when we left we knew we would have an amazing time and we were absolutely right. However, I don't think our honeymoon would have been nearly as nice without the expert advice from Angela! ANYONE GOING ON A VACATION NEEDS TO CONTACT ANGELA! SHE IS AWESOME!!

Profile Picture Abbie, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Working with Angela was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I was able to tell her what we wanted in our trip and she made it happen! She was always quick to respond and readily available to answer any of my questions. She made our first international travel experience a breeze!:) thank you for everything!!!!!

Profile Picture Mariah, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We worked with Angela to book our honeymoon and she was nothing short of amazing. She had personal knowledge of our resort and made sure everything was made easy and stress free for us. I highly recommend working with her and plan on doing so in the near future!

Profile Picture Triana, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Angela was amazing! Our honeymoon was absolutely wonderful and she made the process so easy! I was on the fence about using a travel agent but going with Angela was the best decision we made! She was very knowledgeable and detailed oriented. Also, extremely quick responding to all our questions and needs. We will definitely be using her for future vacation planning!!

Profile Picture shonda, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Hawaii, Honeymoons

Angela Kovalyak was extraordinary to work with. She is so responsive, thorough and helpful. She really tries to understand your needs and budget and provides options, if you want them. I really appreciated her attention to detail as well, which I strongly believe contributed to us having a fun and stress-free vacation!

Profile Picture User7451082, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Angela was great to work with! She is very knowledgeable about different countries and resorts. She takes the time to get to know what your "must haves" are and gives you several options to choose from. My husband and I were impressed with the resort we ended up staying at. It had great food, an awesome view, and a lot of activities included. I would definitely recommend Angela and plan on working with her when planning our next trip!

Profile Picture User6262523, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Caribbean, Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

We worked with Angela for the planning of our honeymoon from start to finish. She was always only a phone call or text message away. Our special week was right after the hurricane swept through and I went to the resort's website and got some disturbing information about the condition of the facility for our upcoming stay. I relayed our concerns to Angela and she got in touch with the resort manager and confirmed that there was indeed no worries and that they were ready for our arrival. This is now our go-to Travel services and will be utilizing them for Next Great Adventure!

Profile Picture Mike, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Angela was awesome and helped me pick exactly the right destination for our honeymoon. She listened to exactly what I wanted and made sure that's what I got. We picked a great resort in St. Lucia with a Butler suite! Our room was awesome! We did have a small hiccup when we first arrived, and I listened to Angela's request to let her know while we were still there. I emailed her, and received a response the same day. The resort was quick to react after being contacted by her and to try their best to fix the situation immediately. She's great!

Profile Picture Marie, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel

Angela was awesome! She made planning our honeymoon so much easier then I ever thought it could be! She answered any questions or concerns I had and made time to personally call me and set up appointments to go over details. I highly recommend Angela and Turner Travel & Tours. I am already looking to book my next trip!!! Thanks Angela!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Everything was absolutely phenomenal. The island was beautiful and it was everything that we dreamed of. From the moment we arrived at the resort, we felt pampered and catered to while the staff constantly tried to do all the things they could to blow us away. All of the food was wonderful, especially La Toc (the French restaurant) where the crab cakes and escargot were stellar, Bombay (at the grande), and kimono the hibachi Japanese/ sushi next door that we always did for pre-pre appetizers.

Every single staff member of sandals was personable and friendly. The bartenders kept the party going at la Tocs swim up bar, constantly singing and dancing. The late night bar, cricketers, was always a nice way to spend the super late night hours with the authentic sports pub feel.

The excursion that we went on was with Toy Boat and we highly recommend it. We enjoyed a speed boat ride around the island where we saw the Pitons, went snorkeling in a marine reserve, and got into a natural hot spring. During snorkeling, there were so many different beautiful fish and we even had an octopus swim around us. At the hot spring, we got to use this natural volcanic sulphur mud to cover our bodies in, washed it off in a waterfall, and afterwards our skin has never felt so soft. The tour guide, King Nigel, was hilarious- and the tour even included a stop at his uncles bar where we were fed authentic St Lucian food. This was some of the best food I've ever tasted.

We definitely want to go back. We discussed next time trying out Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, or another (suggestions welcome). We'd gladly go back through you to do the reservations again in the future. You made everything very simple, you took care of every single thing for us while operating entirely with our schedule. Your tips were much appreciated and very useful.

Profile Picture User7227391, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Angela is the best! She was there for us with every question we had, even while we were out of the country! I can't wait to plan our next trip with her!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Angela for the booking of our honeymoon and words can't describe how helpful she was during this process. We went into this process with without a "short list" of destinations and after an initial conversation she was able to narrow our focus after hearing about our wants and needs. Once we had narrowed down our list of resorts Angela was able to give us first hand experiences for several of them because she has actually visited several of them over the years. She never told us what we wanted to hear and always was honest about of what the resorts/experience would be like to ensure we knew exactly what we were getting into. I understand this resulted in us changing our mind several times (meaning more work for her) but she never hesitated to get us anything we needed in incredibly friendly, sweet, and efficient manner. We ended up going to Couples Swept Away in Negril, Jamaica and couldn't have been more thrilled about our experience. We can't wait to go on another trip and leverage Angela's expert assistance in the selection/booking process. We couldn't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Brian, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Angela was amazing! She helped us narrow down where we wanted to go for our honeymoon and it could not have gone better. We went to The Grande in St. Lucia. She took care of everything and we did not have to worry about a thing. She met with us a few times at our convenience and was super responsive to all communications. She was so sweet to even write us a lovely wedding thank you card and greeted us when we returned. You could not ask for better service! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Angela was great and handled all the details! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture User7273905, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Angela was a HUGE help in planning our Royal Caribbean cruise this summer! She handled everything from start to finish and was available for questions anytime! I am not good at planning big trips with multiple stops and itineraries so she definitely saved my sanity with her professionalism and friendly nature. My kids LOVED sailing and swimming with the stingrays!! We will definitely use Angela again soon!!

Profile Picture User6983349, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Angela with Turner Travel has been so fabulous to work with that we have used her services for our last few trips, including our honeymoon! She has a vast knowledge of both airports and resorts, that she is able to give you first hand descriptions of where to go and what to look for upon arrival, all while choosing a resort with a lifestyle suited to your taste. She has made transitions between resorts with connections very easy, and gives you all of the information you will need, including her contact information in case any problems arise. We highly recommend Angela, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel
Services Used: Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Family Trips, Group Travel, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips, Caribbean