Love Byrds by The Travel Byrds

Cincinnati, OH View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based out of Cincinnati, Ohio, The Travel Byrds is a travel agency specializing in weddings and other once-in-a-lifetime journeys. This team of experienced travel experts strives to take the stress out of couples’ planning procedures. They converse with their clients, learn about their requirements, and create the destination wedding they’ve always dreamed of.

Through consultation, the team at The Travel Byrds will gather your ideas, destination desires, and must-haves at your wedding. They will find the ideal resorts or venue and begin to organize your entire celebration. As well as arranging your wedding, these professionals can fill your trip with one-of-a-kind experiences. This can include VIP boat journeys, jungle treks, city tours, and much more. These travel agents always stay within their clients’ budgets and make sure that your big day is filled with unforgettable moments and everlasting memories. Some of the destinations available with this agency include:

• North America
  • South America
  • The Caribbean
  • Africa
  • Europe
  • Australia and New Zealand
  • Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
Pacific Islands
Scandinavia
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance

• Joshua
    Joshua P. Married on 04/30/2022

An amazing honeymoon experience!

I hired Tiffani to help me plan a surprise honeymoon for my wife in Madeira and Lisbon. It turned out perfectly. Tiffani was an amazing help both with planning and also with adapting to any changes/issues that happened throughout the trip. She even put together a small binder to give to my wife at the airport to give her information and highlights of the destinations. Thank you so much Tiffani!!!
  • Peter
    Peter L. Married on 03/26/2022

The best thing we didn't know we needed while planning our wedding.

When we reached out to The Travel Byrds, we didn't have any bandwidth left to plan our honeymoon while planning our wedding, but also didn't know what to expect from a travel agent. Tiffani took this completely off our shoulders and came up with a wonderful itinerary that was full of experiences. She was very communicative throughout the whole process and we felt comfortable asking as many questions as needed. She planned excursions, tours, dinners, and all the accommodations - with our feedback of what we were looking for. Since we had little time to wade into those details it was very pleasant to discover and be a little surprised by some of the experiences. We would highly recommend working with The Travel Byrds, and specifically Tiffani killed it!

Love Byrds by The Travel Byrds's reply:

I’m so glad you had a wonderful honeymoon Peter and Laila! We sure adore Tiffani and think she is such a rockstar as well! Thank you for taking the time to leave her a few kind words!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Byrd Bergeron
Byrd Bergeron
Owner

Hi friend! I'm Byrd and travel is my love language. I am the proud founder of this amazing organization and I strive to create unique experiences that capture the authentic culture of each country. As your advisor, you will gain a new friend. I absolutely want to create memories that you will cherish for a lifetime and I think it's equally important to build meaningful connections while doing it. I believe that people grow and gain empathy through immersive cultural experiences and my goal is to bring those experiences to as many people as possible!

Hannah Kaehler
Hannah Kaehler
Travel Advisor

It's a very big world and I have seen very little of it. Spoken by Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation, that quote has emphasized and driven my passion for travel in my life. As a true believer that everyone should travel, I wanted to become a travel agent to help people see the rest of this very big world. Whether you're going solo or with a group, I want to help you get out and explore the world!

Jenette Anderson
Jenette Anderson
Travel Advisor

I have had the opportunity to take some amazing trips that I found almost as much fun planning them, as going on them! I had been told I would be great at being a Travel Advisor, and that was that! I didn’t need convincing. I have hiked the Inka Trail to Machu Picchu, surfed in Costa Rica, skied in Whistler, B.C., cruised the Mediterranean and have been all around different parts of Europe. I love adventure! Let me help you plan a trip that ignites your soul, or rests your body wherever that may be.

Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH, 45202
Location of (Love Byrds by The Travel Byrds)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding