Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45202 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Love Byrds by The Travel Byrds

This is not a vacation. It is your honeymoon.

It requires purposeful design to create unique moments that turn into lasting memories!

Don’t take chances with online reviews, confusing resort descriptions, or fine print packages. Let an expert help answer your questions and design the honeymoon you’ve always dreamed of.

Here’s how working with The Travel Byrds will be the best decision you make:

• We take the time to get to know what makes your relationship tick
  • We specialize in honeymoons and know all of the best locations and unique activities
  • We are purposeful when creating honeymoons to ensure that we create special experiences throughout the trip
  • We will ALWAYS work within your budget and ensure you're getting the best value for your money

We have a team of 15 Advisors that specialize in different regions across the world, so you’ll be sure to work with someone who is intimately familiar with the destination you’re interested in visiting. Your Advisor will not only help you identify the best location, but will help fill your trip with exciting activities, spa appointments, dinner reservations, the whole nine! (And we'll make sure it's all within budget!)

We can’t wait to start working with you!

• Woman-owned
pexels taryn elliott 3889991 51 1961345 161203949870365
pexels taryn elliott 4099305 51 1961345 161203950046880
pexels yuting gao 1567069 51 1961345 161203950125814
Love Byrds by The Travel Byrds
Breakfast in bed- Must do!
Breakfast in bed- Must do!
Indulgent City Escapes

Videos 3 Videos

7 Reviews for Love Byrds by The Travel Byrds

• Rachel

Rachel B. · Getting married on 04/07/2021

Best agent I’ve ever worked with!

When it comes to travel there are a lot of decisions to be made. Byrd was instrumental and helping me decide what type of trip I was looking for and gave much needed advice. Thanks to her, i was able to have a nice girls weekend away in Naples, FL. She not only booked my lodging arrangements but provided restaurant recommendations, spa suggestions, and shopping gems. On top of her expertise, she had a surprise dessert waiting for us at our arrival. It was such a nice surprise, and really set the tone for our vacation. Thanks again Byrd, and I can’t wait to take a ton of trips once this travel ban is lifted!

Sent on 01/23/2021

Love Byrds by The Travel Byrds's reply:

There's nothing like a surprise dessert after a long trip! haha I'm glad you enjoyed your experience and I'm looking forward to next time!

Catrina W. · Married on 01/03/2021

Incredibly memorable.

This was a trip that we wish we could relive over and over. We had such a wonderful time and everything was all set for us. We did not have to do any preparation at all as it was all done for us. There were a few special requests and we were treated like that was no problem at all. We definitely would recommend The Travel Byrds!

Sent on 02/03/2021

Love Byrds by The Travel Byrds FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    Pacific Islands
    Scandinavia
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance
    Travel Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Love Byrds by The Travel Byrds 1
    Free Design Consultation

Want a truly unique, relaxing experience for your honeymoon? Come daydream with us and see what we have to offer. The consultation won't cost you a dime!

Team of Love Byrds by The Travel Byrds

Byrd Bergeron

Byrd Bergeron

Owner

Hi friend! I'm Byrd and travel is my love language. I am the proud founder of this amazing organization and I strive to create unique experiences that capture the authentic culture of each country. As your advisor, you will gain a new friend. I absolutely want to create memories that you will cherish for a lifetime and I think it's equally important to build meaningful connections while doing it. I believe that people grow and gain empathy through immersive cultural experiences and my goal is to bring those experiences to as many people as possible!

Hannah Kaehler

Hannah Kaehler

Travel Advisor

It's a very big world and I have seen very little of it. Spoken by Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation, that quote has emphasized and driven my passion for travel in my life. As a true believer that everyone should travel, I wanted to become a travel agent to help people see the rest of this very big world. Whether you're going solo or with a group, I want to help you get out and explore the world!

Jenette Anderson

Jenette Anderson

Travel Advisor

I have had the opportunity to take some amazing trips that I found almost as much fun planning them, as going on them! I had been told I would be great at being a Travel Advisor, and that was that! I didn’t need convincing. I have hiked the Inka Trail to Machu Picchu, surfed in Costa Rica, skied in Whistler, B.C., cruised the Mediterranean and have been all around different parts of Europe. I love adventure! Let me help you plan a trip that ignites your soul, or rests your body wherever that may be.

View team

• Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH, 45202 See on map
    Location of (Love Byrds by The Travel Byrds)