Cincinnati, OH 45208 Map · Phone number

About Journeys by Jacque

Traveling is the best education and I am excited to help you plan your next journey! Experiencing a new country, culture, or even food offers opportunities for a new adventure in our lives. Whether you are traveling out of the country for the first time or taking off for your honeymoon to start a new life with someone, you will create memories that will last a lifetime!

I specialize in selling the Caribbean, Hawaii, and Disney. I am a Sandals and Beaches Certified Specialist, and I was awarded one of the top 35 travel agents under the age of 30 in Travel Agent Magazine for 2012!

I have been traveling all my life and have experienced some unique adventures. I have had the opportunity to travel all over the world and I am excited to share my travels with you! Conact me today at 937-361-7301 or at jacque@journeysbyjacque.com.

sat 000
sat 045

24 Reviews for Journeys by Jacque

John · Married on 11/10/2018

Knowledgeable and Responsive

Jacque was everything you'd want from a travel agent. She was knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and, most importantly, she communicated in a timely manner. She even messaged me while she was on her own vacation.
    I recommend Jacque without hesitation or reservation.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Brian · Married on 12/12/2017

Jacque was super responsive and helped us make up our mind. She answered countless questions for my wife and I leading up to our honeymoon and even during when we were on resort. I have recommended her to anyone and everyone. Hoping to use her again for our next trip’

Sent on 01/14/2018

Annie · Married on 12/09/2017

Jacque was extremely helpful and provided so much insight into the entire process! She was extremely responsive to every single question we asked and helped us plan a trip that was perfect for us!

Sent on 01/14/2018