BluSkyy Travel

Cincinnati, OH View map Visit website

Bluskyy Travel is a travel company located in Cincinnati, Ohio that specializes in Destination Weddings & Honeymoons. This dedicated team of travel experts is passionate about helping couples create a destination wedding experience and/or honeymoon they can treasure for years to come.

Several services are available to couples who choose Bluskyy Travel for their big day. The experienced team offers all-inclusive and a la carte planning services to suit many event styles and budgets. They begin the experience with an in-depth consultation, creating a package that speaks to the style of your event. Their wedding destinations include idyllic Antigua beach resorts and the sun-drenched shores of Barbados, Hawaii, and Mexico. They can also arrange all-inclusive South African safari honeymoons, romantic European getaways, and more. Travel insurance and emergency assistance are included in each wedding package for convenience.

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
Caribbean
East Europe
Hawaii
Mexico
Pacific Islands
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance

• Boris
    Boris Married on 01/11/2020

Going forward we'll always plan with Lisa and BluSkyy

We went with BluSkyy for our honeymoon this past January to Mexico and they were awesome to plan with, the trip was beautiful and everything went smoothly. We worked with the owner, Lisa, she supplied more than enough options that satisfied the budget we were working with. She had answers to all our questions and then more info that we never even considered, extremely informative and experienced, very knowledgeable on destinations around the world, flexible and just super awesome to work with. She made it a point to make sure we were well prepared and safe on our trip. Can't say enough good things about our experience with the planning process and the trip itself, highly recommend!

BluSkyy Travel's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Boris. It was my pleasure to help you guys find a great Honeymoon location! I can't wait to see where I get to send you in the future!! :)
    Raven L. Married on 07/27/2019

Best honeymoon

My husband and I used BluSkyy Travel for our Greece honeymoon in 2019. We were always put at ease because Lisa communicated very well. Lisa answered questions promptly as well. The honeymoon was perfection and a big part of that was due to how well it was organized! We really had NO worries and we were able to enjoy each moment as they came. I would highly recommend !!! 11/10!!

BluSkyy Travel's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you guys! I'm so glad you enjoyed your Honeymoon. I look forward to helping you travel for Anniversaries now!! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

BluSkyy Travel 1
Offer

When you book your Honeymoon with a BluSkyy Travel agent... mention that you found us on WeddingWire... we will waive all of our planning fees for you! This means you are getting our travel planning expertise for FREE!! Now that's a great deal! ;) Looking forward to hearing from you and helping you plan the Honeymoon of your Dreams!!

- Lisa (Owner of BluSkyy Travel)

7083 Brook Drive Cincinnati, OH, 45202
(513) 630-0020
Location of (BluSkyy Travel)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding