Laura Rhein with LoveShack Vacations

Maineville, OH View map

Motivated by the passion to connect couples with the best romantic getaways possible, I started my own travel business (Foot In The Sand Travel) in 2013.

I am passionate about travel and love sharing that passion with my clients! With over 10 years traveling throughout the Caribbean, Mexico, and Bermuda, I can leverage my vast knowledge of the islands and the accommodations they offer to help my clients choose the best destination or cruise itinerary to fit their perfect destination wedding, honeymoon, anniversary trip or romantic getaway

You can rely on my detail-oriented/meticulous approach to ensure you and your guests have a seamless plan with lifelong memories focused on your unique romantic getaway. I can assist with all aspects of your romantic getaway, including excursions/tours, spa services, dining reservations, etc. In some locations you can even book a romantic dinner on the beach!

As a Romance Travel Specialist, I’m dedicated to getting to know each couple, learn about their unique likes and dislikes, and then offer suggestions and ideas that are customized to their specific needs.