Nearby Vendors to Consider

About First Discount Travel

First Discount Travel is a full service travel agency in Blue Ash specializing in honeymoons. Your honeymoon is one of the most important trips we will ever plan, and we can’t wait to help make all of your honeymoon dreams come true! Don’t trust the most important vacation of your life to a nameless, faceless website. The Honeymoon Specialists at First Discount Travel are available weekends and evenings to consult with you and your fiancé about all of the tiny details that will make your honeymoon the most amazing vacation ever! Visit our website to learn about our free Bridal Registry program. We can’t wait to help you turn your honeymoon dreams into lifetime memories!

Categories: Travel Agent

Regions serviced: Cincinnati

54 Reviews for First Discount Travel

I've worked with Holly Jenkins for my last two trips, one to Ireland and one to Greece and both time she was amazing! She helped us book 2 amazing trips and was very responsive to all our emails and questions! I can't wait to book our next trip!!

Profile Picture Cori, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I have never received better service with any travel agency as I have with First Discount Travel. My fiancé and I worked with Blakley and had the best experience. Not only was she able to find us exactly what we were looking for (and more), she was also able to keep up with my my ever changing mind. I could not have asked for a better person to have worked with when planning and booking our honeymoon. Blakley did an amazing job of presenting us with several options that were not only within our budget but also that had the most "wow" factor. If you are looking for the BEST travel agency in Cincinnati then definitely give First Discount Travel a call and request to speak to Blakley. You will not be sorry that you did.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I worked with Barbara and she was very helpful, courteous and professional. She took the time to answer all my questions and was very articulate and extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. Barbara meticulously went over every aspect of our business beyond my satisfaction . It was a most enjoyable experience sharing our experience at a multitude of vacation resorts we had the opportunity to vacation. Even though a lot of time was necessary to cancel and book a vacation on such short notice (4-days) the time spent with Barbara went by quickly and I received all my documents for the trip within hours as promised. This was my second visit using FDT and each one is more pleasant than the last. Great cozy friendly environment that I would "highly" recommend!

Profile Picture Michael, 6/4/16, 1 Review