Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch Reviews

52 | Gilbert, AZ

52 Reviews for Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch

Victoria · Married on 03/21/2015

I loved working with Chantal, the event coordinator. She was always courteous and responsive. They team that served our guests were amazing. The food is outstanding, I absolutely recommend the Prime Rib! I can't say enough wonderful things about this vendor.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Stephanie · event on 02/07/2015

Chantal and her staff at Trilogy were very pleasant and helped out with everything for our bridal shower on the patio.

The patio was the perfect setting and they provided everything they said they would and more!! The staff even pitched in to help us set up some decor on the tables before the party. They were great and very nice to every single one the guests.

Everyone loved the food too! Not a single complaint. Reasonably priced and good service. Can't beat that!

Thank you Trilogy!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Dan · Married on 12/06/2014

Chantal was extremely helpful and cooperative in the design and delivery of this event. She along with the entire staff of the "Slate Bistro" made our surprise wedding our night to remember. All of our guests were delighted with the quality of their meals and the manner in which they were served.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Holly · Married on 11/28/2014

Chantal at Trilogy made our wedding perfect. She helped us select our vendors that kept our wedding within budget. The golf course is very beautiful and scenic, it made the perfect atmosphere for a wedding. Trilogy provided the food and drink, all of the guests were very pleased. Most of the guests commented that it was the best food they have ever eaten at a wedding. We served Prime Rib, however Trilogy was very accommodating in the fact that the bride and groom, as well as some of the wedding party were vegetartian, and therefore prepared a special stir fry meal for us that was delicious. The cost was very reasonable for everything and I couldn't have imagined a better place for our special day!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/23/2014

Chantal was absolutely AMAZING to work with. My wedding was a dream come true and she helped make my vision a reality. I have received so many compliments from all of our friends and family who attended. The venue was the perfect size to accommodate my 100 guests. Chantal went out of her way to respond to every email and text message I sent her day or night. She always worked with us to make sure we were getting the best deal. After our ceremony she personally drove my photographer and me and my husband around the course and showed us all the best locations for pictures. She did all of this and some how managed to make sure the venue was set up and flowing for all our guests. I would highly recommend Chantal and Triology at Power ranch. To quote our guests the wedding was the most "epic" wedding they had ever been to. Thank you Chantal for your hard work and dedication.

Sent on 12/18/2014
  • User4541375 · event on 11/08/2014

They did a lovely job setting everything up. Service was very good. Food was average. Would do it again lovely place and everything went very well. Price very reasonable.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Chantal was very organized, professional and knowledgeable. She listened carefully to what we wanted and made recommendations and outlined in detail our event, selections and pricing (my husband was very impressed with the presentation and knowledge she shared). The venue was perfect and everything was set-up beautifully. The service was impeccable, timely without being intrusive. The food was excellent, all three of our dinner selections received great reviews. The venue and service exceeded our expectations in all areas, we even added a last minute champagne toast for the couple to thank all of our guests. Chantal and the staff pulled it together quickly and it seemed to everyone that it was planned that way. Thank you Chantal and Trilogy for making our contribution to our Son's Marriage so memorable and special.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Amber · Married on 10/18/2014

Chantal at trilogy was absolutely amazing, she listened to everything I wanted and executed it perfectly, she is extremely professional and on top of that sweet and all about her bride. She sold me and my fiancee immediately after meeting her we knew 100% that she would make our day amazing and she did wouldn't change a thing about the day thanks again Chantal for all your hard work and your entire team as well.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch's reply:

Thanks so much, Amber! You're too sweet and I'm so happy for you and Jason! :)

Melissa · Married on 04/12/2014

We had our ceremony and reception at Trilogy Golf Course and found the experience to be more than outstanding. Chantal, the event coordinator, was more than helpful throughout the entire process. Our wedding day ran smoothly and all guests thoroughly enjoyed the event.

Sent on 04/21/2014
  • Kaysiea782

Kaysie · Married on 03/08/2014

Wedding coordinator was great- any questions I had before the wedding I was able to text Chantal and get a response right away. She was great with the kids that were in the wedding helping them walk down the aisle and getting them prepared. We were able to bring everything we needed to be set up at the rehearsal and everything was set up exactly how we wanted. Chantal also brought out some food for the bridal party while we were taking pictures which we really appreciated. We could not have asked for a better place to get married at and the ceremony was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Allysa · Married on 02/22/2014

The Venue was absolutely perfect and Chantal the Event Coordinator was very helpful, polite, knowledgeable, and accommodating. The event staff was very professional and cheery. Everyone was very forthcoming with help and suggestions. The whole process was very easy with Chantal keeping us on track and schedule. She was very good with timing with the pictures and introductions and food service. She also made sure the vendors were sticking to the schedule so everything would go smoothly! Our wedding was amazing and I don't think it would have been as good had we chosen another venue!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Tom · Married on 12/29/2013

Chantel and Trilogy Golf Club provided an amazing experience for my wife and I. They provided a fantastic venue with a modern, spacious atmosphere and their dinner selection and portions were fantastic.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Helen · Married on 12/28/2013

Chantal was terrific. She made sure everything was confirmed well in advance and she worked with all the vendors to make sure the wedding went flawlessly.

We served a prime rib dinner and it was cooked perfectly. The guests were highly complimentary and many said it was the best wedding meal they have had.

I would highly recommend Chantal and this venue.

Sent on 01/05/2014

sabrina · Married on 12/20/2013

My wedding was absolutely beautiful and couldn't of asked for a better night. I felt like a princess and I finally got my prince. Great place, perfect location, and wonderful staff. Not that I will be getting married again but I highly recommend Trilogy! Thanks again!

Sent on 02/26/2014
  • Roxanne

Roxanne · Married on 12/07/2013

Trilogy was absolutely perfect for our day. It was one of the first places I visited as a venue and that gorgeous bridge and venue kept me coming back! They did everything we asked for and more. We got so many compliments on our food! We did a buffet with the add-on prime rib.. mmmm!!! Even with a wedding coordinator transition (Tiffany resigned and Chantal took over) all of our notes were done thoroughly so there were no mistakes when the transition happened. We could not have been happier with our day happened. It truly felt flawless. Thank you both, Tiffany and Chantal!

-Roxanne & Josh

Sent on 12/15/2013

brittany · Married on 11/16/2013

After FINALLY having my wedding over, I am 100% sure that I chose the best venue. Trilogy was stunningly beautiful. The ceremony site and the reception area in Slate were amazing. I had a TON of decor and favors and the staff set up everything to my specifications, and I never had to repeat my wishes. Chantal was amazing as our day of coordinator. Everything went smoothly and because she listened to everything we wanted, she did not have to come to us with 21 questions throughout the night. The food was superb and all the guests loved it. There are not enough words to describe how happy I am with how the eveing turned out. What I can say for sure is that the VALUE of Trilogy and Chantal is absolutely worth every penny (and more!)

Thank you!

Sent on 11/18/2013
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/19/2013

Chantal and the crew at Trilogy at Power Ranch was amazing. Everything went so smooth and the night was perfect. Any question I had leading up to the wedding Chantal was there to answer and assured me everything would be perfect. She was right and we couldn't of been happier with how the day and night went. I had numerous positive compliments on the tenderloin. Everyone raved how good the food was.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Matt · Married on 10/12/2013

Chantal and Trilogy Golf handled the entire event wonderfully. I cannot count the compliments I received about the food, the planning and so on and felt supported the entire way through the planning and execution of the big day. If we had to do it all over again we'd go with this team without a second thought.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Trilogy was very accommodating and helpful. Chantelle helped make our planning very easy. Our wedding turned out gorgeous and I would recommend Trilogy at Power Ranch to anyone looking to get married in Gilbert!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Linh · Married on 04/20/2013

I had the best wedding ever!! I can't thank you enough to Tiffany the wedding coordinator at the venue. She made my wedding turn out beautiful! She made it run smoothly, on time and very accommodating. Staff was very nice and professional. Food was great, especially the prime rib. We had open bar and every drink the bartender made was so good! I would definitely recommend trilogy golf at power if you want your dream wedding!!!

Sent on 04/28/2013

Donna · Married on 12/22/2012

Tiffany is amazing! She literally made our wedding the best it could have possibly been! She is so attentive and caring. I had about 50 guests personally tell me that she is the best wedding coordinator there is. One of our best men even asked if she'd be interested in coordinating his sister's upcoming wedding. She is a real gem. The facility is absolutely gorgeous. Literally, this was the best day of my life not only because I married my best friend but because Trilogy made it so. They took care of everything for me. This honestly is an incredible venue!!

Sent on 01/26/2013

Sara · Married on 11/25/2012

Tiffany was amazing!!! I couldn't have used a better venue to have my wedding at!! I would recommend this venue to anyone! Thanks Tiffany for everything you did to make my wedding spectacular!! :)

Sent on 02/07/2013

Veronica · Married on 11/11/2012

My new bride and I consider ourselves lucky that we found Trilogy at Power Ranch, and chose them for our venue this past November. Our coordinator Tiffany displayed a level of professionalism only matched by her genuine enthusiasm and likeability. During our initial meeting with her, I never felt we were being "sold" at all, merely that she was sharing with us a really nice spot that she believed would be perfect for my fiancee and I. Tiffany followed through on every commitment she made to us, even (and especially) the little things. The grounds themselves are beautiful, with many great spots for picture taking as the sun went down over the San Tan mountains. Price was extremely reasonable for the high level of service we received, and we were able to negotiate an additional discount after the fact by paying up front rather than installments. Food was great, (recommend the Prime Rib, and Spetzel as a non-traditional side dish) and our bar tab was very reasonable. I consider Trilogy at Power Ranch with Tiffany as our coordinator a real find. Check them out before the word spreads and they're booked up for the next two years.

Sent on 11/24/2012

Kelly · Married on 11/09/2012

Tiffany and the rest of the staff at Trilogy were phenomenal. The were very accommodating to all of our unique requests and made the wedding truly memorable. Everyone that attended said it was one of the most beautifle weddings they have been to. I could not recommend this venue more.

Sent on 01/27/2013

Teri · event on 10/14/2012

I was very hesitant about having a Quince for my daughter. I knew it involved a lot of planning, but we didn't have much time. Tiffany, the coordinatotr at Trilogy made it so easy. And she really worked magic with our budget. All the guest loved the venue. The views where beautiful. Staff was great and put up with my loud family! We had a great time, I highly recommend it.

Sent on 02/13/2013