Themeworks Reviews

Themeworks 1
Themeworks 2
Themeworks 3

Brittney · Married on 04/07/2018

Themeworks is amazing! The venue I used was quite bare, so I enjoyed getting to walk through their warehouse and handpick items to decorate the space. We used 3 of their chandeliers, ceremony draping, and draping for a split room. It was all beautiful! We worked closely with Paige who was very responsive and helpful throughout our entire wedding process.

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Themeworks 4

Cecily · Married on 12/31/2017

Themeworks provided marketlights, PAR lights, & lounge furniture for our wedding and it was all perfect! Our venue had such high ceilings and the market lights & uplighting added a lovely glow and made the space feel cozy. The furniture we rented made lovely lounge areas for added seating as well. Everybody that I worked with at Themeworks was so helpful (especially Paige!).

Sent on 01/06/2018

Themeworks's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We're so glad to have been a part of your wedding day! All the best to you both!

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2017

The market lights we rented from them were BEAUTIFUL, and set the tone exactly how i wanted it for our wedding. GREAT JOB! And the staff is friendly!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Themeworks 5
    Themeworks 6

Themeworks's reply:

Stephanie- We're so glad you were happy with the items ThemeWorks provided. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your very special day! All the best!
    ThemeWorks

Tanya · Married on 05/28/2017

Great selection! Great service! Very professional and responsive over email. Very happy with delivery and clean-up.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Themeworks's reply:

Thank you! It was our pleasure.
    The ThemeWorks Team!

Mary · Married on 09/24/2016

We only ordered market lights from Themeworks for our venue, but they were great to work with and easy to communicate with. The lights looked absolutely perfect in our space, were within budget, and delivery, setup, and breakdown went off without any issues--which I so appreciated since the weekend was so busy for us. I would totally recommend them for lighting rentals.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Themeworks's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We're so happy that you were pleased with the lights that ThemeWorks provided. All the best to you and Congrats!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/22/2016

We used ThemeWorks to rent market lights for our reception at the Stockroom at 230. Their staff took care of set up and break down of the lights. We didn't need to rent anything else from ThemeWorks but they have so many beautiful and versatile pieces. Your imagination could run wild in their warehouse!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Nicole-
    We're so glad you were happy with the product and service that ThemeWorks provided. Congrats to you and your husband!
    All the best-
    ThemeWorks Staff

Elise · Married on 05/07/2016

South Granville High School has been doing business with Themeworks for 7 years and we think they are awesome! John & Brian always make sure our prom is decorated lovely to give our students an evening of wonderful memories no matter our budget!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2016

We rented Themeworks' wooden tables (and a few other decor items) for our wedding and they were absolutely beautiful and truly made our wedding look magical! Great to work with as well.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Liz · Married on 09/19/2015

Sarah at Themeworks is amazing! She helped me understand what we needed to create the vision that we had at CAM. The guys there were awesome too, we were near CAM for the first look and I got to see one of the guys and he came over and gave me a hug and said we were in good hands... which was true, the place looked amazing. They transformed a space that was completely blank and had lots of quirks, into a beautiful space. I truly appreciate their hard work to make our day as beautiful as possible.

THE BEST PART...

I had paper flowers that I loved and they accommodated my request to make a flower wall. It was the hit of the wedding as everyone took pictures in front of it. Thank you for helping bring this vision to life! It was beautiful!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Andrea · Married on 06/26/2015

Rented Market Lights from Themeworks! Very good customer service!

Thanks Themeworks for the market lights and dimmer for our wedding at the Stockroom on June 26, 2015.

Andrea and Francisco.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Meghan · Married on 06/28/2014

They made my vision come to life just by listening to what I wanted. Stop by their studio to see what unique decorations you can add! They are so talented and creative!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Allison · Married on 06/01/2013

John and the entire Themeworks crew truly went above and beyond for our wedding. We had an indoor/outdoor reception at my parents home, which made it a little tricky to find a layout that really worked well, yet somehow they made it seamless. Themeworks transformed the home into what felt like a gorgeous reception hall, but made it charming and inviting. They have a most gorgeous and extensive collection of rentals. Whether you prefer simple and classic or wild and kooky, Themeworks can take your event beyond your wildest dreams. I never realized just how important lighting is for a party until they turned the backyard into a wedding wonderland. Be sure to check out their facebook page - they put up a 'prop of the day' every day! Its a fun way to see just how vast their collection is! CHOOSE THEMEWORKS FOR YOUR EVENTS!!!!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Janie · Married on 07/14/2012

You will not find a more creative, professional team for decor venue and lighting in Raleigh than Themeworks. They work magic with lighting and fixtures and can transform any space from 'meh' to 'WOW'! John and his team made my wedding more beautiful and interesting than I imagined. I highly recommend their work and vision!

Sent on 04/28/2014
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 03/31/2019

Beautiful Transformation!

We got married at The Stockroom (which is a fairly blank slate) and used Themeworks for our rentals to add some *oomph* to the room. We had a ceremony drape and a room partition drape installed for our big day. Although the rentals were somewhat pricey, it truly transformed the space and completed the look I was going for! It was so worth it.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Danie · Married on 12/21/2016

Themeworks provided the lighting for my hotel wedding. They managed a really impressive set and strike, putting up lighting in an area the hotel wasn't convinced was possible.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Themeworks's reply:

Thank you for the review. We're certainly happy that you were pleased and only wish we had made you 5 star happy!

Beth · Married on 09/07/2015

Great supply options for wedding decor. Originally they were a little out of my budget but I was able to work out a deal that left everyone happy. Glad I ended up using them.

Sent on 09/29/2015

What Themeworks and Sarah provided for our ceremony/reception made the space worthwhile. We used the market lights which created for a magical ceremony and area over our reception dance floor.

Sent on 11/08/2014

I worked with Sarah Morris at Themeworks and she was wonderful. We rented chairs, chair cushions, pipe and drape, and market lights from them and also ended up hiring Sarah as our day of coordinator. She is responsible for our wedding going so well! And the decorations made a classroom environment that we had booked as our venue look like an elegant and dressy reception space.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Caroline · Married on 09/26/2015

Theneworks provided the pipe and drape for our event, and they did a great job! They worked with our venue to arrange for it to be set up even before our rehersal so we could ensure it was exactly right. They followed the plan we made perfectly, and it was clear that the pipe and drape was good quality. It really set the tone for our event!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Shelby · Married on 02/15/2014

3.5

I had a great experience with Themeworks doing my lighting, although it was not cheap to rent the market lights I wanted, Sarah took the time to help advise me on what would look the best and fit in my budget. The lights were all set-up on time and added such a great atmosphere to the reception. I would recommend Themeworks to other brides in the Raleigh area looking to add in special lighting! Keep in mind-- if other rentals are recommended to you don't feel like you need them if you did not originally think you did.

Sent on 03/05/2014