304 Banyon tree lane, Cary, NC 27513 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Event Decor by Ghazala

WELCOME,

Event Décor by Ghazala specializes in Indian, Arabian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi weddings decoration, up lights, Linen and amany more services in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia USA. We're passionate about wedding decoration and our dedication is to make your wedding decorations exactly what you want and better than you imagined them to be. Your event is not only special to you; it is also our opportunity to show you we care. We offer a wide variety of services for your event from small details to full service.

You're invited to come in for a free consultation,

Please Contact Us at 919 561 9248 | 704-885-5765,

Event Decor by Ghazala 4
Event Decor by Ghazala 5
  • Safia

Safia Quadri · Married on 06/30/2019

Breathtaking Decor for my wedding weekend!

Ghazala Aunty decorated all three of my wedding events Mehndi, Wedding Reception, & Valima Reception. I worked with Ghazala Aunty two years ago for my sisters wedding in 2017 and knew when my time would come there was no doubt I would be hiring her again! She was extremely attentive to my dream vision decor for all of my events. We had several calls, walkthroughs , exchanges texts during all hours of the day and night which she was very responsive to ! When I saw the final product it far exceeded my expectations! I must say my favorite was Mehndi decor with all the colors and umbrellas , it went so perfectly with my theme even better then I had imagined! Wedding reception she truly brought my vision to life with the stage decor but I must say the sweetheart table was a gem! Never seen a sweetheart table look so beautiful and intricately put together. It’s been a month since I got married and I’m still obsessing over my wedding events decor!! I highly recommend Events by Ghazala and guaranteed your experience will be nothing short of perfection ! You won’t find another vendor as patient , flexible, attentive, caring, dedicated, passionate, and talented as this team !

Event Decor by Ghazala 6
    Event Decor by Ghazala 7
    Event Decor by Ghazala 8
    Event Decor by Ghazala 9
    Event Decor by Ghazala 10
    Sent on 08/01/2019

Nida Mumtaz · Married on 11/24/2018

Mehindi/Barat Decor

Ghazala’s impeccable decor design and flawless execution truly made it a memorable two days for us. We met a few times prior to the event, and she made our vision come true while enhancing it with her own final touches. She is a true artist and a delight to work with. We would rate her the best of the best in Triad/Triangle area. Her work is truly worth the value and her professionalism speaks for itself. If there is one thing you can close your eyes and bank on for your wedding, it’s Ghazala’s decor!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Walid

Walid Nazari · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Decorator Around!

Ghazala's work can be described in one word: Magical! She and her team truly made our wedding very special!

We weren't sure if we were going to be able to make the stage and decor as beautiful as we imagined but, with her help, we were able to thanks to find just what we were looking for. She had catalogs upon catalogs of stage decoration examples that really helped us find the perfect design. She also was able to use any color scheme that we wanted, which was perfect because that allowed us to match the stage to the rest of the decor of the venue.

Once the event was upon us, her and her team did a phenomenal job getting the stage up in the time we were allotted for set-up by the venue(finished early too!). Once our wedding began, and even now, people could not stop talking about how amazing the stage was and how they couldn't keep their eyes off of the sparkle and design. Once the reception was over, her team was already there and ready to take everything down in a timely manner!

I would highly highly HIGHLY recommend Ghazala for not only your wedding, but also any event that requires decor and lighting! She was easy to work with and was able to fulfill any and all requests that we had. 10/10!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Event Decor by Ghazala FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include?
    Clean Up
    String
    Wall Wash
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?
    Chandeliers
    Clean Up
    Dance Floor Lighting
    Day-Of Coordination
    String
    Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide?
    Chandeliers
    Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Day-of Coordination
    Drapery
    Event Design
    Event Planning
    Floral Design
    Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available?
    Backdrops