The Wedding Video Group Reviews

87 Reviews for The Wedding Video Group

• Mackenzie

Mackenzie Fry · Married on 02/22/2020

Great to work with!

We hired Andre after all of the great reviews we saw and he definitely lived up to them! He was able to incorporate our vision for the video and captured our whole day wonderfully.

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 12/08/2019

Very Happy!

Andre with the Wedding Video Group was fantastic to work with and we are very happy with the final product. He was very professional, prompt, and imaginative with his shots. He turned around the highlight video within days and all of our final videos within 2 weeks- super fast and high quality! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/20/2019

George · Married on 10/26/2019

Professional Vendor

Andre was great to work with. He was professional and knew had to get the perfect image. Surprisingly, he did the video right away and sent it to us three days after the wedding. The video was excellent and we enjoyed watching it. Thank you, Andre.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Carlin

carlin maxwell · Married on 10/19/2019

Andre is amazing

Andre was so easy to work with and coordinated so well with the wedding coordinators and photographer. I could tell he has many years of experience as he captured everything perfectly including the sound (us talking) which he amplified and added to our video. The video turned out better than I ever imagined. We got our 4 minute sneak peek the next day and then within a month we got all of the raw footage from the day including another video to music of us getting ready. I am so glad we chose Andre and now get to relive every moment from our perfect day whenever we want!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Eric

Eric Anthony · Married on 08/17/2019

Andre was amazing!

We hired Andre ameal through wedding wire. His punctuality, clarification of any confusion and his beyond AMAZING work was nothing but spectacular. We received our short version film 2 says after our wedding and til this day cry after every viewing. We can't wait for the remaining video! Andre is HIGHLY recommended in my book you will not be disappointed! Thanks Andre for making our day that more special!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Mattice · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing video experience!

Andre blew my husband and I away with his service and his professionalism. He definitely went above and beyond our expectations. He worked so well with our photographer that my father thought they were married or at least related. He also got us our videos back with a very quick turn around time. Thank you Andre for giving us an amazing experience!! Would recommend to anyone searching for a professional, dedicated, passionate videographer.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Perreras · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful work!

I had an amazing experience with Andre. He captured the most beautiful moments from our wedding day and was so professional from the first interaction we had with him. He made sure he did not miss a detail that mattered to us and made our videos so unique.

I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Katie

Katie Kramer · Married on 04/27/2019

100% Recommend!!!

Andre was SO professional and easy to work with. He just knows what he's doing! He showed up early, we hardly noticed he was there, and had our wedding video finished before we got back from our honeymoon! We are so grateful... thank you, Andre!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Stacey · Married on 03/30/2019

This is the videographer to hire!

Andre was recommended to us by our photographer. We never saw his ratings or reviews till now. Absolutely no surprise that he had all 5 stars and 100% recommendation. How do you give more than 5 stars. Amazing experience working with Andre and Amazing video. Exceptional communication. Caught every moment on video. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 03/29/2019

Amazing video

Beyond happy with quality of my video. Andre is awesome! Very professional and very talented. Love our video!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing quality, easy to work with, and quick delivery!

Andre from The Wedding Video Group was so amazing to work with. We received our highlight video within 24 hours! And it was SPECTACULAR! And then we received our full video within a week, which was equally as amazing! Andre was extremely flexible, and really great at communicating before, during, and after the wedding. The quality and style of our videos is remarkable. My husband was skeptical of paying for a videographer, but after we got our videos back, he admitted that it was more than worth it! I cannot recommend The Wedding Video Group enough. Thanks, Andre, for capturing our wedding so beautifully so we will never forget our amazing day!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2018

Helpful and easy to work with

Andre was one of the first vendors I talked to; he was honest, helpful and gave some really great suggestions. We don't have our video yet but if it is anything like the ones on his website I'm sure it will be perfect. One of the most touching moments at my wedding was when Andre let my son try his drone. My son was so excited and Andre was so patient with him. We are really glad we picked him!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Christina

Christina West · Married on 10/13/2018

A wonderful experience

I am so obsessed with my video from Andre. He captured the day perfectly and didn’t miss a single detail! The video quality is outstanding. He is so nice to work with! The price was very reasonable and the video quality is better than brides who pay $2,000+ for their videographers. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing videographer

Andre is the best!!! He’s extremely easy going and wonderful to work with! He was very responsive throughout my whole wedding planning process and on our wedding day! He went out of his way to include an old drone shot of our venue since our venue no longer allows drones to fly over it. Our shortened video just turned out so beautiful! He did a miraculous job capturing the important moments and adding the vows and music in the background. So excited to have this video to look back on and share with family and friends! Thank you for everything Andre!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Marie · Married on 08/25/2018

Fantastic videographer

Andre was great! We actually got our video footage before we received our wedding photos! He was great at being discreet and went with the flow. We had a massive storm on our wedding day and all our outside pictures had to be taken inside. The photographer did not have enough lights but Andre was willing to share his lights with her and magic was made. He was prepared and professional.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Shelby · Married on 05/19/2018

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Andre was AMAZING. From the minute he arrived at the venue until the second he left. During the ceremony and reception he was always working to capture the best moments for us to look back upon and marvel at how amazing our day was. His drone footage helped to really capture our setting of the venue. We will watch our video every year on our anniversary thanks to Andre!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 11/20/2017

The Wedding Video Group did the most AMAZING job capturing our special day on video! We are so happy to have such a beautiful video to remember our day by. Andre was friendly, helpful, and professional. I definitely would recommend hiring this vendor!!! :)

Sent on 01/29/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2017

Andre was wonderful to work with. He honestly went above and beyond to ensure that my husband and I had the best wedding day ever. Although there were a few communication problems, these were easily fixed and it all turned out to be wonderful. Out of towners who were given wonderful service.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Heidi · Married on 05/06/2017

Andre shot our wedding on May 6, 2017 at the beautiful Sarasota Garden club. Andre worked hard all evening making sure to capture the moments that were so important to us. Andre captured our whole day from getting ready to send off! The highlight film he created was absolutely beautiful. He also captured our full ceremony and reception. Excited to watch our videos made by this talented artist every year on our anniversary. We highly recommend Andre at The Wedding Video Group.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Carlos · Married on 02/18/2017

Recorded our special moment to perfection. We are so happy we hired this group for our wedding. P.s drone is a must. That extra angle takes it to another level.

Sent on 03/25/2017

David · Married on 02/04/2017

Simply the best. Awesome. Very responsive, high quality video and audio, nice to work with, etc. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Elice · Married on 01/27/2017

The quality and value of their work will make you very happy. We looked at other vendors, pricing and their portfolios and they just didn't compare to Andre's work! We were able t watch our wedding video the very next day! It was beautiful and we didn't pay an absurd amount of money for it.

Sent on 02/02/2017

Cameron · Married on 09/03/2016

Very friendly and personable! Excellent service. Went above and beyond our expectations! Would definitely recommend to friend.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Lorena · Married on 07/09/2016

Love our wedding video!! Andre was very responsive, great price for the package and an outstanding videographer. Loved how flexible he was and even got the drone to add beautiful shots in my video.
    I would recommend every bride his service.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Priscilla · Married on 03/05/2016

I got married March 5,2016. Having our wedding on film was very important to my husband and I. to relive and share our wedding memories together and with family. There was no shortage of options. Andre was our pick after interviewing many videographers because of his amazing previous work, affordable pricing, his flexibility and professionalism. We were so pleased with our highlight and video. His lighting and awesome editing makes the party come alive for us. He got the footage back to us quickly and gave us 3dvd and saved the film on a hard drive (I supplied my own). He very easy to work with and accessible. I recommend him to any couple looking artistic, caring and professional videography.

Sent on 05/04/2016