address, Naples, FL 34109 · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $1,800.00
  • Pricing

About Alexis Grace Productions

I am Alexis Grace, and I have completely fell in love with the way the film can take you back to a point in time so vividly as though you were in that moment again. The idea of holding on to time and being able to reconnect with yourself in that moment for the rest of your life is the most beautiful concept. The Wedding Day Love Story is the perfect way to help you do just that for one of the most special moments of your life. This classically cinematic styled film will tell your love story in a unique and authentic way, encompassing all of the wedding day festivities so that they may be relived forever!

When it comes to deciding what to include on your wedding day, especially when anticipating a wedding day film, the possibilities may seem endless. Unlike many traditional wedding videographers who are contracted to simply show up on wedding day and record, I prefer to start our journey together right away. I will first assist you in streamlining this seemingly daunting planning process with the help of a questionnaire that I have developed over the years. This questionnaire helps me get to know you two and all of your wedding day dreams, so we can bring them to life. I offer three packages ranging in duration. Based on the time package of your choosing as well as the answers from the questionnaire I will put together a wedding day itinerary for you to ensure that not a moment of your big day goes overlooked or uncaptured! This well planned and detailed itinerary will make it so you will be able to sit back and relax a bit more when your wedding day arrives knowing that we have fully discussed every special moment throughout the day and that I have it all covered, literally!

Once our itinerary planning process is done then comes my favorite part which is getting to know about how you fell in love! I want all the details! How did you meet each other? What caught your eye first? Where was your first date? Questions like this on my questionnaire help me gage a better understanding of you two and your relationship. This way, along with the beautiful events captured on wedding day, I will be able to tell your wedding day love story through you two in the best way possible. To do this, I set a few minutes aside on the itinerary for just the bride and I, as well as the groom and I. During the hustle of wedding day, these few quite minutes of individual time tend to serve as moment to really reflect on your emotions for your spouse and your wedding day. Due to this, my couples always say that this portion of our day turns out to really capture something special.

No later than 6 weeks after the wedding you can expect the edited Wedding Day Love Story which typically ranges between 6-8 minutes long. I will send you a link of the film uploaded to YouTube thus making it easy to share with friends and family immediately. I will also send you a package in the mail with a USB drive that will have your wedding day love story on it as well as the raw footage of the ceremony, the first dances for safe keeping and to use to download to as many devices as you so please. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask, I would love to work with you in any way I can!

XO - Alexis Grace

1 Reviews for Alexis Grace Productions

Alexis Grace Productions Pricing

Alexis Grace Productions Price Rates

Alexis Grace Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1,800.00
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Highlight Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    DVD