40 Reviews for The Stables at Boals Farm

Shuttle (4)
Wheelchair Access (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
40 The Stables at Boals Farm Reviews

Couldn't have selected a better venue for my daughter's wedding. The Boals Family was so accommodating and such a pleasure to work with. All the guests loved the rustic and vintage atmosphere the Boals Family has taken such care to maintain. The fire pit was a favorite for all, as was the opportunity to visit some horses. My daughter and her party enjoyed the Bridal Cabin which is absolutely adorable! The Groom and his party was not left out, as they enjoyed the Grooms room just as much. Even our caterer was thrilled with the prep kitchen area that is provided! We are so looking forward to seeing the Wedding pictures as there are many opportunities on the property for some fantastic shots. I highly recommend the Boals Farm.
Diane

Profile Picture Diane, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Transportation

Oh my goodness. THIS PLACE! The Stables at Boals Farm is close enough to town to be convenient for planning and guests, but its so peaceful and feels like you're miles away from all the craziness! We saw the venue at night our first time, and immediately knew this was the place we wanted to get married! Its just beautiful, all the decor we had was really just small touches to accent the natural beauty of the property. Communicating with Ashley was a dream. All of our questions were always easily answered. I loved that she was there the day of, it was helpful for those last minute jitters to see a friendly face and know that everything was perfect and taken care of. This place is so, so special..and so is the family that owns and runs it!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Dance Floor, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Set Up

The Stables at Boals Farm is the PERFECT venue for a wedding. The staff is more than helpful and more than willing to make sure you’re special day is as amazing as you want it to be.

Profile Picture Bryton, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a wonderful experience and we couldn't ask for a better place to have our wedding. It was so beautiful and you feel like home. Thank you for sharing your horse farm with us. It couldn't have been any better.

Profile Picture K, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The minute we stepped foot onto the property of Boals Farm we knew it was the place that we wanted to be married. From the rustic look to the beautiful landscape it was so aesthetically pleasing. Ashley at Boals Farm was a joy to work with. She was willing to answer any questions we had and was very timely with her responses whether it be by phone or email. The day of the wedding the whole family helped out and made our special day more special.

Profile Picture April, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ashley and the entire staff at Boals Farm are absolutely amazing!!! I cannot speak highly enough about the service and care that they took for our wedding day. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful the venue is, and we had fairly minimal decorations. Golf carts were available to drive our guests from the parking area to the reception/ceremony site. Ashley is super with her response time and worked with us and our vendors every step of the way, answering all of our questions, and providing advice for things that we would not have thought of that greatly helped out. She drove me and a few of my bridesmaids in the golf cart to my hiding spot before the ceremony so that we did not have to walk all that way in our dresses, and even remembered to remind us exactly one month before our wedding to come out and bury our bourbon bottle so that we would have good weather! :) The farm is very well manicured, everything is clean, and the bridal suite/cottage was perfect for us all to get ready in. Everyone was helpful after the event as well with lost and found items. We were all sad when the event was finished and wanted to repeat the day over and over again!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Set Up

Beautiful venue and very convenient ("real" bathrooms, dancing area, bridal party "apartment"). Please note that $150 of the security deposit is non-refundable. Would be better if they just included that amount in the initial cost.

Profile Picture Jude, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We live in North Dakota so our entire wedding was planned online and we were not able to visit the venue until the week before our wedding. The minute we saw photos we knew this was where we wanted to get married and didn’t look anywhere else, we were not disappointed.
From day one Ashley was amazing. She answered all the questions we had (which were quite a few) immediately. When we arrived in Charleston Ashley gave us a very warm welcome, and she took us around their gorgeous property and facility. Their entire family was there on the morning of our wedding day when we arrived (at 9:30am) helping set up for our wedding.
The day of our wedding it rained but because they have the large covered pavilion there is a built in back up plan! We held our ceremony and reception under the pavilion and had plenty of space (we had a small wedding with 25 guests)! Everything was perfect and we couldn’t imagine our wedding anywhere else. We are still getting complements on the location! If you are looking for the perfect backdrop for an outdoor wedding and truly helpful people The Stables at Boals Farm is the place for you! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day so perfect!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables

They were my first and only choice, recommended by my father, and I couldn't have been happier! Our wedding was perfect, the bridal cabin and rental room more than helpful for the wedding and getting ready, the icing on top of the beautiful cake. The venue protects from bugs for outside events, and the caterers have plenty of working space. The dance floor and eating space with two tents was more than enough for our huge family gathering and our friends. Thank you for making our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

We were SO happy we decided to go with Boals Farm. They were so professional and there were so many complements on the venue by our guests. It's so idyllic and quiet. Just the perfect location for a wedding and reception!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 5/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing time using the Stables at Boals Farm as our wedding venue. They worked with us every step of the way and were very helpful setting up our vendors and working with us to make our vision come to a fruition. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to host an event.

You rock Boals Farm!

Kyle & Bri

Profile Picture Kyle, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Y'all. I don't know how to say this using words but I will try. BOALS FARM IS THE BEST VENUE IN SOUTH CAROLINA. Hands down. I have never met a more friendly, accommodating group of awesome people in my life. They answered all of our questions and went above and beyond to fulfill any requests we had. They treat you and your family like their own. This beautiful place is so incredibly maintained and so very well cared for, its absolutely breathtaking. We had our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception at this venue, and every moment was magical to say the least. I can't thank the Boals Family enough for the greatest weekend of my life. Highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Medley, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

There is nowhere else I could have imagined my wedding day. The Stables at Boals Farm made my wedding day amazing. There were accommodating and were always one step ahead of what was needed for my wedding day. The staff was pleasant and professional but were very welcoming.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this venue. They seriously made our whole wedding weekend magical. I would also recommend having your rehearsal dinner there as well, they were so accommodating and we could not have asked for anything better. Words can't express enough how much gratitude we have for The Stables at Boals Farm family. FIVE STARS!!!

Profile Picture Dana, 11/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Stables at Boals Farm is the most amazing venue! This is a family owned venue filled with love and great vibes!! Megan and I visited Boals property and it was love at first site! The Property is clean, well groomed and one of a kind! I DJ weddings all over Charleston and would put The Stables at Boals Farm #1 on my open air venue list by far! I put a lot of thought and time into my wedding event and decorations, but without the The Stables at Boals Farm charm shining threw it wouldn't have been the hit that it was! My wedding was two days ago and I'm already trying figure out how I can enjoy the property again!! Thank you to the entire Boals family!

Profile Picture josh, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stop searching, just book at Boals. You won't be sorry. Everything was absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Laurel, 11/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My only advice is not to think to hard on the decision, just go ahead and choose this venue. Our wedding was amazing and the staff were so helpful and nice! The grounds looked amazing, the facilities were awesome and the decor is exactly what we were looking for!

Profile Picture User7487448, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Boals family are such wonderful people to work with! This rustic venue is absolutely stunning! You feel the history of the farm as you walk around the grounds. Every corner is unique, timeless, and kept in pristine condition. The service they provide exceeded all of my expectations! Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Transportation

This venue was absolutely perfect for our wedding! It was the first and last venue we went to see because we both knew we weren't going to like anything else after visiting Boals Farm. Ashley and her mom were as sweet as could be and very accommodating. Great communication, quick responses, and overall wonderful to work with. All of our guests were amazed with how beautiful the farm was, and the open, versatile space allowed people to spread out rather than being crammed into a room. Our guests loved the fire pit for s'mores and a more intimate setting, and we had several lawn games set up which were a big hit. The cute bridal cabin is a great space for getting ready and the large covered space and bar worked great for our reception. There are so many beautiful areas for photos and for ceremonies. I could go on and on.... Needless to say, I would absolutely recommend anyone looking for a venue for their wedding or other type of celebration to check out Boals Farm. I would also recommend inquiring about their rental room. It was reasonably priced and much easier than getting things from an outside vendor. Lots of items with a nice rustic look to them which goes great with the setting.

We had a perfect day, and the farm definitely contributed greatly to that. I'm actually a little sad that we don't have a reason to go there now that the wedding is over!

Thanks Ashley, we really enjoyed working with you and your mom!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Shuttle, Decor, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Words cannot even describe how beautiful this day was and how amazing the staff, Jason & his wife, and the day of coordinator, Monique, (friends of Jason's) were. We almost solely eloped and ended up having a wedding celebration here. We realized after this picturesque and incredible day that we would have been missing out on some of the most incredible moments of our lives. We can't thank them enough for being a part of this with us. I've been to weddings at plantations in Charleston and all over and this was one of the most beautiful but also vintage & down-to-earth venues I've ever seen. It was such a pleasure to be able to rent it for my special day! :)

Profile Picture Morgan, 8/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Spend time sharing your vision with Ashley and Jason and then LISTEN to the great ideas they have to make this your best.day.ever!

Profile Picture Vickie, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The whole family was amazing and helpful! The day of the wedding the eniter family was helping and making sure everything went smoothly and asked if we (groom & bride) needed anything to let them know!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We put a deposit down for this venue within an hour of being there, that's how exceptional and remarkable Boals farm was. Jason and Ashley made us feel like family and helped us have the most fun, beautiful and memorable wedding!! They provided such high quality service, were very prompt in responding to my many emails, and flexible in meeting my needs! Boals farm itself has outstanding grounds, they truly love this place and that shines through their personalities and in how well maintained and manicured the venue was! The barn is very well kept, with every rustic detail fitting in perfectly. Their bathrooms are even incredible! I can't even begin to count the many compliments we have received about the beauty of this venue and we are always happy to recount our wonderful experience with this family, the venue, and our wedding!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing family owned venue!! They couldn't have been more helpful my make my dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture crissy, 4/8/16, 5 Reviews