The Regal Ballroom Reviews

88 | Philadelphia, PA

88 Reviews for The Regal Ballroom

88 The Regal Ballroom Reviews

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2018

If I could use one word to describe the Regal it would be AMAZING! Everything was just amazing. The venue is beautiful. Our up lighting was the perfect color purple, our monogram made it more personalized, the centerpieces were not over bearing but very simple yet elegant, the food was outstanding. Cocktail hour had just the right amount of hors' devours, The bridal suite is beautiful, it has a touch of rustic but ballroom style as well, the exposed brick is gorgeous. I can't say enough ! Do not let the outside fool you! We had an amazing time and we wish we could relive it again!

The Regal Ballroom 9
    The Regal Ballroom 10
    The Regal Ballroom 11
    The Regal Ballroom 12
  • LaKisha

LaKisha · Married on 04/07/2018

Netty and Chris have been so wonderful to us. I would recommend this Ballroom over and over again for anyone who is having any kind of event. My wedding was fabulous! Our guest was very pleased with the hors d'oeuvres our as well as the entrees and dessert. We have received so many compliments of how beautiful the place is, how friendly and amazing the staff were and how great the food tasted. The Regal Ballroom is beautiful and elegant the staff are accommodating and have the best personality ever. My husband and I are planning our one year anniversary here. If you are looking for a beautiful place as well as people that care about your day please inquire about the Regal Ballroom and Netty or Chris will take great care of you.

The Regal Ballroom 13
    The Regal Ballroom 14
    The Regal Ballroom 15
    The Regal Ballroom 16
    The Regal Ballroom 17
    The Regal Ballroom 18
  • F

Fanny · Married on 12/09/2017

I had a wonderful time. It was the wedding of my dream. The guest cant stop talking about how amazing the service was.

The Regal Ballroom 19
    The Regal Ballroom 20
    The Regal Ballroom 21
    The Regal Ballroom 22
    The Regal Ballroom 23
    The Regal Ballroom 24

Doug · Married on 12/08/2017

After looking at a few different locations we found that for the price and the atmosphere of the regal ballroom it was the best choice for us. Everything was top notch from the service to the food and the venue itself, all of our guest kept complementing us on how great the food was and how beautiful the venue looked i can not thank Chris and his staff enough for everything they did to make our day over the top for us and our guests

Pattie · Married on 12/02/2017

Chris and Netty were absolutely amazing in making my wedding day everything I could've dreamed about! Over the top!

Kathres · Married on 11/22/2017

I am extremely happy with this Vendor. The owner Chris and his Staff (especially Nettie) were the ABSOLUTE BEST!!! Nettie is the bomb.com!!! Chris and Nettie were VERY accomodating. I had over 250 guests at my wedding and they left no stone unturned. I would highly recomment The Regal Ballroom.

The Regal Ballroom 25
    The Regal Ballroom 26
    The Regal Ballroom 27
    The Regal Ballroom 28

Tyrone · Married on 10/06/2017

I had my 40th birthday party at the Regal Ballroom and it was a party fit for a king and that's how they made me feel . From the lighting around the room to seeing my name in lights , it was a night I will never forget . This is a place I highly recommend and a place I definitely look forward to doing business with in the future.

Sent on 10/16/2017

The Regal Ballroom's reply:

Thank you Tyrone, your party was awesome - great group of friends & family and a classy guest of honor definitely made for a perfect evening. We look forward to seeing you back at the Regal Ballroom soon!

Victor · Married on 09/16/2017

If you are deciding if this is the place to have anything think no more it's a no brainer. From start to finish this place and staff is amazing. The go above and beyond

TAKYRA · Married on 08/13/2017

My husband and I just had our wedding ceremony and reception here August 13, 2017. To sum it all up, it was a dream come true. More than what we could have ever imagined. Gorgeous venue, decor, the ambience, lighting.. just everything was perfect! Our guests had nothing but good things to say. 2 thumbs up!

Kelli · Married on 07/30/2017

My guest had a wonderful time, they are still calling, texting and emailing me about the great time. My husband and I also had a marvelous time, we referred you guys for future events. Thanks for a great time, Netty was also wonderful
    Thanks
    Kelli M. Gray-Webb

Pamela · Married on 07/01/2017

I had my 50th birthday bash here and it was FABULOUS. My guests loved the food and facility. The staff was amazing. Hats off to Ms. Nettie... She is the absolute BEST!! Definitely a place to have an event!! Pam

Jahaan · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I had our wedding and reception at Regal Ballroom on June 10, 2017. This venue far exceeded any of our expectations. We began our wedding venue journey with firing our prior venue because of their treatment of us. We began to feel jaded about the entire venue search. While speaking with a family member, they mentioned that they’ve attended several ceremonies at Regal Ballroom and that it was absolutely beautiful. I immediately called the venue and was greeted by Netty, the venue coordinator. She was absolutely amazing. She was able to work with our budget, and genuinely cared about us and our wedding (which is very hard to find). The entire process was a breeze. Netty reached out to me often, was always willing to work with any ideas that I had, and was just overall a wonderful person. She was even sick right before the wedding, but still managed to “rest up” just so that she could make it for the ceremony and reception. Overall, the wedding went without a hitch. My guest had a wonderful time, and the entire Regal Ballroom staff was fantastic. I would have every party at this venue. They are absolutely amazing and I’m just so blessed that my husband and I were able to enter our union with such a wonderful experience. So thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the wonderful hospitality Netty, Chris, Nicole, and the entire Regal Ballroom staff.

Duriel · Married on 06/03/2017

Recently had our wedding at the regal ballroom. Venue is amazing as beautiful! Staff was excellent and the food was delicious. Would definitely recommend to everyone!

• LaKesha

LaKesha · Married on 05/26/2017

This vendor is awesome. Chris is very polite and professional and they are always available to answer any questions that you may have.

Benita · Married on 04/30/2017

The Regal Ballroom is truly the BEST!!! I got married 4/30/17 and from the start of the process to the end Nettie was truly a god sent. They were available to answer any questions and made the planning process run smoothly. I would like to thank Nettie for ensuring we had the best stress free Day. Everything was absolutely BEAUTIFUL, from the ceremony down to the reception, the guest are still saying how it was one of the best weddings they've attended...Not to mention EVERYONE loved the crab balls served at cocktail hour. ??

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

The Regal Ballroom was absolutely amazing from the very first day that we walked into the doors. They provided us with anything that we may have asked for and made sure that the day was completely stress free. Every single guest at our wedding made sure to tell us how beautiful the ballroom was, how delicious the food was, and how wonderful the staff was. We would recommend the Regal to every person. You will have a wonderful wedding at the Regal Ballroom.

Victoria · Married on 11/19/2016

My husband and I had our wedding on November 19th, 2016 and it was the best day of our lives!!! We are so sad it is over, and wish we could relive it all over again. Our families agree it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Everything at the venue was just gorgeous and the food was to die for! The day was perfect, and Chris and the staff at The Regal Ballroom were just brilliant and made our day so special. Thank you so much for everything. We highly recommend his venue... you will have an amazing wedding day too!

Sent on 12/13/2016

The Regal Ballroom's reply:

So many thanks for your kind review - We are only as good as our customers and you guys were awesome! We wish you a lifetime of happiness and hope to see you again soon!

Constance · Married on 09/24/2016

Book with the Regal Ballroom today! Everything was amazing. Our guest loved everything and are still talking about it to this day...two months later. I had my ceremony and reception there and it was the perfect choice. Thanks Chris and staff for everything.

Beverly · Married on 07/31/2016

My wedding guests is still raving about their awesome experience that they had at our wedding. The superior sevice, hospitality and food was outstanding. The first venue I looked at and booked immediately. Hospitality is everything to me. Award winning service from Chris, Netty and Regal staff. You won't be disappointed.

Judith · Married on 06/11/2016

My husband and I used the Regal Ballroom for our 30th Wedding anniversary and Vow Renewal. We had an absolutely beautiful day. The staff lead by Nette was professional, courteous, and responsive. They made us feel so special it was truly the beautiful Princess Wedding I missed out on 30 years ago. We were so happy and our guest were happy. Thank you Chris, Nette and the rest of the staff at the Regal Ballroom.

Cynthia · Married on 06/04/2016

My wedding reception was on June 4, 2016. The reception was phenomonal!!! Nette (I think that's how you spell it) was so helpful, friendly, awesome, etc. I can go on and on. She was so accomodating making sure that I was taken care of. Tracy was so helpful as well. Everyone that came to the wedding could not stop talking about the Regal ballroom. People have said that it was so beautiful and did not realize how big the place was. Also, people loved the food. Everything was so delicious from appetizers to the dessert. I was so busy that the hubby and I did not get to eat. However, Nette made sure to pack us to go plates and we sure ate later that night. I can attest that the food was awesome! On another note, my now husband could not get over the big chairs. He swore that he was a King. He did not want to get out of the seat, lol. All in all, I just wanted to say huge thank you to you and your entire team for making the wedding reception perfect!

If I have any future parties, I will definitely utilize the Regal Ballroom again. I believe that other individuals that attended my wedding will also utilize the Regal Ballroom in the future.

Nina · Married on 09/20/2015

My husband and I got married last month and it's still a hit with our family and friends! It was decorated beautifully, the food was phenomenal, and everyone was so helpful! I'm so happy we chose to have our wedding here. I have 0 complaints! It really was the best experience! If you're looking to get married at a venue.....don't waste your time looking any further. Come to Regal Ballroom!

Michelle · Married on 09/19/2015

I just wanted to say thank you to Chris and the staff at the Regal Ballroom for making our wedding a night to remember. The staff was super attentive with us and our guests the whole night. Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with. Throughout the whole process he would answer all my million and one emails the very same day. He definitly helped making the wedding process run smoothly for us. Our guests are still talking about the wedding a month later. They had a great time. They keep talking about how excellent the food was and how everything was so beautifully executed that night. The venue in itself is breathtaking you will fall in love the minute you walk through the doors. I cant express how happy I am with how everything turned out. THANK YOU!!! -Michelle & Kelinton Tejada

Carrie · Married on 09/18/2015

If you want a beautiful, classy, elegant, wedding with excellent food and extreme customer service, this is the venue for you. Me and my wife got married 9/18/15. We wanted our wedding to be a night to remember, and that is a HUGE understatement. This venue is STUNNING!!!! It left nothing for the imagination. People are still talking about our wedding a month later and how this was the best wedding they have ever been to. I have heard reviews on how this was a Tyler Perry wedding in person. And the staff....Chris, Marianne, Nettie, EVERYONE was sooooooo wonderful. Nettie made my day flawless. She made sure we had drinks full, food served, and nothing wrong. You get so many perks with having this venue for your day. We're even going to use this venue for future parties. We hated for our day to end. You get to pick linens, uplighting, floor plan, everything. And OMG, the food is AMAZING!!!! There was so much food and desserts.... Our guests were so full from the cocktail hour, that they barely had room for all the delicious food from the reception. And the desserts were soooooooo good. The cake was excellent too. Chris was very honest with his suggestions. With this being my first wedding, I wanted everything to be perfect. But I also didn't want to feel like we were being taken advantage of. Chris was very honest with his suggestions on what he felt would make our day great. From the food tasting to the actual day. He was superb. He made me feel like family. He took care of us as if we were his own family. Even the food tasting, he gave us extra to make sure we picked the right entree'. He and Marianne answered every question, every email, and if not available, they were swift to get back to us. Nettie, that is my GIRL. She knows how to treat you right. She made me feel so very good, and like I said, she kept the drinks flowing. I wanted for nothing, not even for my comfy shoes. She made a way for me.