The Regal Ballroom Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Leslie
    Leslie Married on 03/11/2022
    There is only one word to decribe the Regal and that is EXCELLENT!
    Chris and Nettie are awesome. They truely made my day magical. The food, the room and the service was excellent. People are still calling me about how great everything was. The food was top notch like from a five star resturant. I know that I will be using the Regal ballroom again. Thanks Chris and Nettie for everything.
  • Aleta
    Aleta W. Married on 11/14/2021

Happily married

From the planner to the DJ provided everything was executed flawlessly and I loved my day!!!
    Katherine Married on 06/12/2021

Beautiful, elegant, chic. Very accommodating professionals.

Food was great! I was able to help my mother in-law with her wedding last year and they were very accommodating with everything and anything! Love the service and professionalism.
  • Gladys
    Gladys Married on 02/13/2021

Amazing venue

We got to tour the venue with Netty and she is amazing. The venue is beautiful and it includes a lot of perks for the price. Loved this place!
  • Sandalee
    Sandalee Married on 03/15/2020

Just beautiful

Netty was amazing she helped me with the most perfect day I could ever ask for everything was great food music the flow of things everything and the ballroom was perfect if I could do it again I would and do it the same exact way
    Bridgid S. Married on 09/14/2019

The most beautifully perfect day!

It has been a little over a week since our Wedding Day and we are so overwhelmed with joy! When we got engaged and started to look at venues, it didn’t take long to choose one after seeing Regal Ballroom. I knew a few people who got married there and wanted to go and see it for myself. Immediately when I walked in and was greeted by Chris, his hospitality shined through. He walked me through the newly renovated lobby into the Grand Ballroom. Complete with high ceilings, stunning chandeliers and unique characteristics, I knew this was going to be our wedding venue! Throughout the booking process; Chris & Netty were extremely responsive to any questions that I had. It was also great because with our busy schedules, they take care of all the small details that you don’t even think of! Now to the food, which was amazing. It’s hard to catch your breath that day, but they put food in the wedding suite so that you don’t have to go up to the stations. The staff was so friendly and attentive and all of our guests kept mentioning that throughout the night. Netty never let me go without a drink and she and Chris kept checking on my husband and I all throughout the night. The atmosphere was insanely gorgeous, and the cheesesteaks to go were appreciated by all on the way out. The Regal Ballroom is a hidden gem. When it comes time to choose a venue for your big day, you have to go with Regal Ballroom, I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue!!
    Jennifer Married on 06/01/2018
    If I could use one word to describe the Regal it would be AMAZING! Everything was just amazing. The venue is beautiful. Our up lighting was the perfect color purple, our monogram made it more personalized, the centerpieces were not over bearing but very simple yet elegant, the food was outstanding. Cocktail hour had just the right amount of hors' devours, The bridal suite is beautiful, it has a touch of rustic but ballroom style as well, the exposed brick is gorgeous. I can't say enough ! Do not let the outside fool you! We had an amazing time and we wish we could relive it again!
  • LaKisha
    Lakisha Married on 04/07/2018
    Netty and Chris have been so wonderful to us. I would recommend this Ballroom over and over again for anyone who is having any kind of event. My wedding was fabulous! Our guest was very pleased with the hors d'oeuvres our as well as the entrees and dessert. We have received so many compliments of how beautiful the place is, how friendly and amazing the staff were and how great the food tasted. The Regal Ballroom is beautiful and elegant the staff are accommodating and have the best personality ever. My husband and I are planning our one year anniversary here. If you are looking for a beautiful place as well as people that care about your day please inquire about the Regal Ballroom and Netty or Chris will take great care of you.
  • F
    Fanny Married on 12/09/2017
    I had a wonderful time. It was the wedding of my dream. The guest cant stop talking about how amazing the service was.
    Doug Married on 12/08/2017
    After looking at a few different locations we found that for the price and the atmosphere of the regal ballroom it was the best choice for us. Everything was top notch from the service to the food and the venue itself, all of our guest kept complementing us on how great the food was and how beautiful the venue looked i can not thank Chris and his staff enough for everything they did to make our day over the top for us and our guests
    Pattie Married on 12/02/2017
    Chris and Netty were absolutely amazing in making my wedding day everything I could've dreamed about! Over the top!
    Kathres Married on 11/22/2017
    I am extremely happy with this Vendor. The owner Chris and his Staff (especially Nettie) were the ABSOLUTE BEST!!! Nettie is the bomb.com!!! Chris and Nettie were VERY accomodating. I had over 250 guests at my wedding and they left no stone unturned. I would highly recomment The Regal Ballroom.
    Michelle Married on 10/14/2017
    The Regal Ballroom is an excellent venue to have a wedding or any type of affair. The venue's elegance, delicious food, along with the friendliness, helpfulness, and professionalism of the staff made my niece's wedding day the best ever. Family and friends are still talking about how fabulous the wedding was. Thanks to Chris, Nettie, and the rest of the staff for handling every aspect of the wedding and reception and making the affair memorable.
    Tyrone Married on 10/06/2017
    I had my 40th birthday party at the Regal Ballroom and it was a party fit for a king and that's how they made me feel . From the lighting around the room to seeing my name in lights , it was a night I will never forget . This is a place I highly recommend and a place I definitely look forward to doing business with in the future.

The Regal Ballroom's reply:

Thank you Tyrone, your party was awesome - great group of friends & family and a classy guest of honor definitely made for a perfect evening. We look forward to seeing you back at the Regal Ballroom soon!
    Victor Married on 09/16/2017
    If you are deciding if this is the place to have anything think no more it's a no brainer. From start to finish this place and staff is amazing. The go above and beyond
    Takyra Married on 08/13/2017
    My husband and I just had our wedding ceremony and reception here August 13, 2017. To sum it all up, it was a dream come true. More than what we could have ever imagined. Gorgeous venue, decor, the ambience, lighting.. just everything was perfect! Our guests had nothing but good things to say. 2 thumbs up!
    Kelli Married on 07/30/2017
    My guest had a wonderful time, they are still calling, texting and emailing me about the great time. My husband and I also had a marvelous time, we referred you guys for future events. Thanks for a great time, Netty was also wonderful
    Thanks
    Kelli M. Gray-Webb
    Pamela Married on 07/01/2017
    I had my 50th birthday bash here and it was FABULOUS. My guests loved the food and facility. The staff was amazing. Hats off to Ms. Nettie... She is the absolute BEST!! Definitely a place to have an event!! Pam
    Jahaan Married on 06/10/2017
    My husband and I had our wedding and reception at Regal Ballroom on June 10, 2017. This venue far exceeded any of our expectations. We began our wedding venue journey with firing our prior venue because of their treatment of us. We began to feel jaded about the entire venue search. While speaking with a family member, they mentioned that they’ve attended several ceremonies at Regal Ballroom and that it was absolutely beautiful. I immediately called the venue and was greeted by Netty, the venue coordinator. She was absolutely amazing. She was able to work with our budget, and genuinely cared about us and our wedding (which is very hard to find). The entire process was a breeze. Netty reached out to me often, was always willing to work with any ideas that I had, and was just overall a wonderful person. She was even sick right before the wedding, but still managed to “rest up” just so that she could make it for the ceremony and reception. Overall, the wedding went without a hitch. My guest had a wonderful time, and the entire Regal Ballroom staff was fantastic. I would have every party at this venue. They are absolutely amazing and I’m just so blessed that my husband and I were able to enter our union with such a wonderful experience. So thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the wonderful hospitality Netty, Chris, Nicole, and the entire Regal Ballroom staff.
    Duriel Married on 06/03/2017
    Recently had our wedding at the regal ballroom. Venue is amazing as beautiful! Staff was excellent and the food was delicious. Would definitely recommend to everyone!
  • LaKesha
    Lakesha Married on 05/26/2017
    This vendor is awesome. Chris is very polite and professional and they are always available to answer any questions that you may have.
    Benita Married on 04/30/2017
    The Regal Ballroom is truly the BEST!!! I got married 4/30/17 and from the start of the process to the end Nettie was truly a god sent. They were available to answer any questions and made the planning process run smoothly. I would like to thank Nettie for ensuring we had the best stress free Day. Everything was absolutely BEAUTIFUL, from the ceremony down to the reception, the guest are still saying how it was one of the best weddings they've attended...Not to mention EVERYONE loved the crab balls served at cocktail hour. ??
    Jessica Married on 04/22/2017
    The Regal Ballroom was absolutely amazing from the very first day that we walked into the doors. They provided us with anything that we may have asked for and made sure that the day was completely stress free. Every single guest at our wedding made sure to tell us how beautiful the ballroom was, how delicious the food was, and how wonderful the staff was. We would recommend the Regal to every person. You will have a wonderful wedding at the Regal Ballroom.
    Victoria Married on 11/19/2016
    My husband and I had our wedding on November 19th, 2016 and it was the best day of our lives!!! We are so sad it is over, and wish we could relive it all over again. Our families agree it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Everything at the venue was just gorgeous and the food was to die for! The day was perfect, and Chris and the staff at The Regal Ballroom were just brilliant and made our day so special. Thank you so much for everything. We highly recommend his venue... you will have an amazing wedding day too!

The Regal Ballroom's reply:

So many thanks for your kind review - We are only as good as our customers and you guys were awesome! We wish you a lifetime of happiness and hope to see you again soon!
    Constance Married on 09/24/2016
    Book with the Regal Ballroom today! Everything was amazing. Our guest loved everything and are still talking about it to this day...two months later. I had my ceremony and reception there and it was the perfect choice. Thanks Chris and staff for everything.