The Phoenix Lodge Reviews

18 Reviews for The Phoenix Lodge

• Carrie

Carrie Hebert · Married on 12/10/2019

Wonderful experience

Our daughter's wedding ceremony and wedding reception were held at the Phoenix Elks Lodge on October 12, 2019, and we could not have been more pleased! Every detail was discussed (and reviewed) with us to ensure we got exactly what we wanted. The wedding arch was beautifully decorated with our daughter's wedding colors, which was a nice personal touch. Nothing was overlooked, and the service was outstanding. Barbi and Debbie were attentive to us all night to make sure everything was still going smoothly. The food Mary prepared was not only visually appealing and aromatic, but tasted simply outstanding; our guests were even able to go back for additional food! Due to a food restriction, the groom was served an entree different from the guests, which was competently handled with grace. Complimentary water, iced tea, and coffee were an added bonus to the delicious cocktails Al served. All the staff were kind and helpful and professional, and our guests were very impressed with the level of service we received. The many positive reviews on this and other sites should help you make the decision to have your event at the Elks Lodge. The price alone should inspire you, but the stellar service, amazing food, and beautiful location will certainly win you over!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Kathrine

Kathrine · Married on 03/16/2019

Simply Amazing!

We got married here on March 16, 2019. Everything about this venue was perfect! The wedding coordinator Barbi is simply amazing at what she does and was so helpful throughout the entire planning process, including referring the DJ (Wayne) and Officient (Thom) to us. Prices are very reasonable and the food was delicious! Everything came together so beautifully and we couldn’t be happier how it all turned out. Thank you Barbi! We highly recommend this venue. ~Kathrine and Jeff~

Sent on 03/20/2019

Lucy · Married on 04/28/2018

I plan on recommending this venue to everyone I know! The grounds and ballroom are so beautiful. The food was delicious. And the price simply cannot be beat! I would've been a hopeless mess if it weren't for their Event Coordinator, Barbi. She was an absolute delight to work with. I am so clueless when it comes to planning. Her assistance was invaluable. She asked all the right leading questions.
    10/10 stars! If I get divorced, I know where I'll be having my second wedding! ;) Much thanks to the staff at the Elk's Lodge for making my wedding day the best day ever!!!

Sent on 05/16/2018

CHRISTINA · Married on 04/14/2018

I was very satisfied with my wedding experience. Barbi was very helpful thru this whole experience. The chicken marsala was delicious. I would recommend this venue.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Laura · Married on 02/17/2018

Barbie helped with the planning all the way. She coordinated vendors, decorated and was just perfect. We highly recommend this venue.

Laura & Karlyn

Sent on 02/26/2018

Breana · Married on 06/07/2014

This was one of the best decisions I made about my wedding (after the groom, of course!). if you want a venue with excellent service and the "wow" factor, this is the place to be. It was well within our budget, and provided a beautiful, spacious reception area, a dance floor, table settings, and delicious catering. Scott was wonderful to work with and made sure our day was perfect. I would definitely recommend the Elks Lodge!

Sent on 11/06/2014

SHIRLEY · Married on 02/02/2012

FRANK AND HIS STAFF WERE JUST FANTASTIC ON ALL LEVELS OF MY NIECES WEDDING--I WAS SO GLAD THAT I HAD THE CHEF, GREG, MAKE HER CAKE-LOOKED AND TASTED JUST WONDERFUL--GIVE THESE FOLKS AN IDEA THAT YOU HAVE AND THEY WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN IN A VERY INEXPENSIVE WAY--FOOD, VENUE, STAFF WAS BEYOND WORDS

Sent on 02/11/2012

Tara · Married on 01/06/2012

We were very pleased with all of the services. The food was exceptional and we were pleased with the simplicity to the modifications we wanted. This is a great place to hold your rehearsal dinner party and or wedding. Most of our guests told us what a great place this was. We are so glad we looked at the Phoenix Lodge and we would recommend it highly! Very professional and very elegant!

Sent on 02/05/2012

Anne · Married on 11/26/2011

My daughter's wedding on Thanksgiving weekend was perfect thanks to Frank and Andrea at The Lodge. Every detail I wanted was taken care of. The tour and tasting of The Lodge had us convinced we were booking the best venue for our daughter's wedding. The bride's Nana was very concerned that the food be as good as her home cooking. The chef made sure the food was fabulous. Our extended family has been to so many weddings were the food was worse than fast food. The chicken marsala was excellent at The Lodge. I loved the appetizers of peppers and olives and the bruchetta. We were able to have all the little details important to our family traditions taken care of at the lodge. The guests were very surprised at the elegance. Some of them had pre-judged the location because it is associated with a fraternal organization. The guests now realize The Lodge is one of the Valley's best kept secrets. We had the wedding ceremony on the lawn, appetizers on the deck and reception in the Vista room wth 180 degrees of windows. We will be bookng The Lodge for my parents 50th Wedding anniversary in a couple of years.

Sent on 01/22/2012

Sam · Married on 09/10/2011

The Phoenix Lodge hosted our ceremony and reception for our wedding this past weekend. They were SO accomadating and welcoming! They provided the best deal for the best price. The food was wonderful and all the staff was great! They let us set up and decorate how we wanted and took care of all the clean up! Great place to host a wedding and have a great time!

Sent on 09/12/2011

Anna · Married on 02/26/2011

I am unable to express how completely perfect everything turned out with Phoenix Lodge. Frank and everyone on his staff was so professional and made both the groom and myself feel so much at easy with everything. They took care of EVERYTHING and i didnt have any of the worries I thought I would on the day of. It looked like rain so they used the 2nd ballroom for the ceremony and laid a white runner down the isle. Both rooms were perfect, it couldnt have turned out any better! The food out outstanding, I had many comments from guests wanting to thank the chef personally. Oh and the chef came out and greeted us which I thought was very so classy!! If you have any doubts about having your wedding here DONT, you will be as happy as we are!! Thank you Frank for making our day that much better!!!

Sent on 03/08/2011

Linda · Married on 02/05/2011

My daughter's wedding was beautiful at the Phoenix Lodge. Frank and his staff were great. The best thing was that the Phoenix Lodge was able to accomodate a "Plan B" if it would rain on my daughter's February wedding, the second ballroom would have been turned into a chapel. Because of this I didn't have to have that worry as the wedding drew near. Turned out it was a glorious Phoenix day and the grounds were beautiful. We especially liked not having to have our guests drive anywhere else for the reception that followed. The ballroom was beautiful, the dance floor size was perfect, the tables, linen and centerpieces were just lovely. The wait staff was attentive but not obtrusive. The bartender was very friendly, the guests couldn't have enjoyed themselves anymore. We had the catering done by the Elk's Lodge, too and the food was delicious. We would highly recommend The Phoenix Lodge to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 02/19/2011

Louanne · Married on 07/01/2018

Although we did not select this venue, it was our runner up. The location was a little further for most of my guests and there were some additional costs that set us over our budget. The venue is definitely worth the tour and I know it would be perfect for others.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Monica · Married on 10/01/2011

The Phoenix Lodge is a great place to have your wedding and reception! The quality of service was great! Frank, Andrea and the rest of the Phx Lodge staff were very professional and did a great job at setup and worked with me through all the changes we had and they did it all with a smile on their face. :) And the food was delicious! The pricing for rental and catering is very affordable for any budget.
    Thank you Frank, Andrea and the rest of the Phoenix Lodge staff.

Sent on 10/12/2011

Natashia · Married on 01/15/2011

I want to thank Frank for being such a big help during my wedding on March 12th, 2011 and the months leading up to it. Im a worry wart so i asked mannnny questions. Frank and his team were very helpful to me whether it was to move the date, Help me with the price, Help decorate and accomodate my Rehearsal dinner in the lodge the day before. Also they let us set up the night before so as not to have to get up early. They were a little hard to get a hold of at times but everything worked out BEAUTIFULLY! And i wouldnt have done it anywhere else. The chef actually created a few items FOR my wedding and out them in a beautifully laid out buffet. I was very satisfied with my wedding experience and would reccomend The elks lodge for any bride, especially a bride with a budget!

Sent on 07/16/2011
  • I

Ira · Married on 01/13/2012

The food was great and the room looked nice. The staff was available throughout the event and gave 1:1 service. I was surprised by the capabilities of the Elks lodge.

Sent on 02/10/2012

Stacey · Married on 12/01/2012

This place is a gem that more people should know about. Phoenix Lodge was a great place to have my wedding! The location is beautiful and the value was amazing! There is an abundance of choices from room layouts to meal choices. At times it is time consuming to contact the lodge but they always returned messages/emails I left.

Sent on 12/09/2012

Krista · Married on 04/22/2012

3.0

The Phoenix Lodge was a beautiful place for a good price. They provided a lot of what we needed, and was helpful in getting what we wanted. On the wedding day they made sure that we had what we needed and wanted and were very attentive. The only bad thing I would say is it seemed to be somewhat of an inconvenience whenever we tried to contact prior to the wedding. But maybe that was just us being all over the place a couple weeks before the wedding... We were also able to get the wedding moved from outside to inside the day before the wedding, which was a huge plus considering how hot it got that weekend. All in all, good value, beautiful setting and fun!

Sent on 05/01/2012