The Long Beach Wedding Center Reviews

13 Reviews for The Long Beach Wedding Center

• Wendi

Wendi Lopez · Married on 08/17/2019

Far Exceeded Expectations.

LIke most people I don't like leaving review, but Jesse and Peter at The Long Beach Wedding Center really were delightful to work with. I Got married and this place far exceeded my expectations. The staff which consisted of Reverend Peter and Jesse was amazing! Very helpful and nice! The minister (peter) was funny. The photographer(jesse) guided us through the whole mini picture taking process. Ceremony went smooth without a hitch. Once we were done we all waited for the video and pictures we purchased to be printed. (at an additional price of course for all you extreme cheapskates). All the pictures came out so nice, we couldn't decide so we purchased them ALL! 48 extra pics for $99. bucks on a usb, that is besides the 3 printed pictures we purchased with the video. We paid 20. each printed 8X10 and 99. for the 48 pictures on a usb and 49. for our recording on the usb. Honestly I think it was worth it! Like I said the staff was amazing. The room looks just like in the pictures online. I seen other chapel, this by far is the most beautifuly and completely decorated. They even have wall art like Angel wings to take your picture with. The location is cute and right next door to a brunch cafe. Parking was pretty easy . Metered parking right in front of there door. I was expecting a minimal experience and like I said we got far more than we could have ever expected. For the over all budget of what we paid this Wedding Chapel was our best option. So glad we decided to go with The Long Beach Wedding Center. I would definitely recommend this place.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Barry

Barry M · Married on 07/06/2019

These guys saved the day

These guys saved the day that almost was not meant to be. Spoke with Jesse who was very friendly and attentive on the phone. He was able to get us in for a Saturday appointment after a misunderstanding and the last chapel we booked with. But any hoot I'm happy everything happen the way it did because this little gem is beautifully decorated and adorned. The minister that married us is a very gifted speaker. After only knowing us for aboth 10minutes he preformed a heartfelt and uplifting ceremony for us. The whole experience makes me want to get married again. To The same person of course. Recommed them, absolutly!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Steven S · Married on 04/20/2018

Worked very well within my budget! Thank you for being fabulous!

The Long Beach Wedding Center is fabulous!! Our official Peter was Professional, courteous, honest, trustworthy, and FUN! He listened to our requests, checked in with us right before our wedding date, and did such a wonderful job marrying us. I'm so glad we trusted The Long Beach Wedding Center for our wedding services!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Ryan Ramirez · Married on 04/06/2018

Sweet & Simple

Great service from this Chapel! We had the sweet & simple package which was just perfect for us. Peter the minster made us feel calm and relaxed. Jesse the photographer just made us laugh through the whole thing. These two guys were awesome. Would highly recommend having your ceremony here. A cool way to celebrate our love.

Sent on 03/07/2019

alexander · Married on 03/31/2018

Had a Great experience Peter our Officiant was superb. Appreciate all the reminders and assists from Tracy, including on the day of my quickie wedding. Pictures also came out great $20. for an 8x10. Thanks for making my experience more than I could have expected from my low budget.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Melanie · Married on 02/03/2018

Loved peter! Great venue.

Peter was an amazing officiant. He made our experience so much less stressful. I am so glad an "alternative" wedding center actually exists.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • STACY

STACY · Married on 01/20/2018

Great place to get Married!

The people were incredibly accommodating and professional. The photographer Tracy takes great photos and the minister Peter was sincere and spoke beautifully of love. My experience was so wonderful Thank you

Sent on 03/13/2018

SHERRY · Married on 10/13/2017

Great experience! :) Much more than we expected.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Allie · Married on 07/15/2017

We flew in from out of state for a weekend in Southern California and decided to tie the knot while there. We booked our wedding about a week in advance, and everything turned out absolutely amazing. The location that Peter recommended to us was breathtaking.

With all our last minute planning we could have not pictured anything more perfect than what transpired on that incredible day.

They were easy to get a hold of. I made calls on several occasions with dumb questions because of the nervous wreck I was in. On each occasion my call was answered within 24 hours. Everything was explained and set out in emails and through several documents that were emailed to us prior. We understood everything clearly and detailed.

We chose to add an extra photography package for 199.99. With that said the minister and the photographer were fabulous - and all up it was one of the most amazing experiences of our life to this moment.

We received our marriage certificate in the mail about seven weeks later just like explained.

I can not think of a bad thing to say - it was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/13/2017

RICHARD · Married on 08/01/2015

Great experience! They made the process so easy and they were so very helpful! Got married here over a year ago. It was definitely a bonus having Peter as our Officiant, still remember his words till this day!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Simple affordable Vegas style wedding chapel. They were amazing and efficient from start to finish! we've been together for 7 years and were just looking for a simple wedding other than the county clerks office. Thank goodness we found the long beach wedding center, they made our special moment perfect. We received our marriage license on site and were married at the same time. Most definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Susan Doyle · Married on 11/23/2018

3 months later - no certificate of marriage

First of all, Peter Otto was 30 minutes late to our ceremony; if we had been late HUGE problem. The main issue, however, is due to Peter Otto's paperwork mistake, we still have no certificate of marriage. I cannot change my name; I cannot be covered on my husband's health insurance; and I cannot get a military ID card. We were married the day after Thanksgiving, and it is now the end of February. I just spoke with the county clerk and Mr. Otto has had my info to sign from them since January 29th with NO action. Avoid this place!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Monique · Married on 08/21/2017

0.4
      0.5

they will take ur money and not provide the service that is promised

Sent on 10/28/2017